• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman shoots up a McDonald's because they forgot the bacon on her burgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
vlcsnap2013012218h41m32.png

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
You have to have some type of chemical imbalance to get that pissed off at a messed up order.

She seemed like she was in a good mood, slipping a handsome cashier her number before she moved on to pick up the makeup meal, MLive reported.

That's my favorite part. She went from flirting with a handsome cashier to shooting the place up. Real life, man.

DxGonzalo

Neo Member
Damn, she really wanted that bacon. Sometimes when they mess up my order, I feel like I'm ready to kill someone. But not really lol.

She's going to prison for a long time, and also I think someone at McDonald's should get fired as well. I know the employees aren't the ones who pulled out a gun, but is it that hard to make sure a burger has bacon? Lol

Most pissed I ever got over McDonald's was the 1 time they got my order correct,
they hand me my drink and it was seriously less than half full.

lem0n

Holy shit at this line

"Torres had twice tried to get a bacon cheeseburger before she went on the McWarpath."

terrisus

Random aside is the fact that she had a gun in the car with her to begin with.
But I guess that's more "normal"/"to be expected"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom