• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Apparently
Thack
is a word. Good thing it wasn't it.
I used it, and no I didn't know it was a word. Ended up being super useful though. I'm not above spamming seemingly fake words as the game doesn't seem to punish you for doing so.

Wordle 222 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And there, using the previous answer was completely useless. One of these days this epic strat is going to come up clutch just you wait.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Let me guess, you guessed "mouth" too huh
kzKY4Gt.png

jason10mm

Gold Member
For some reason it won't give me that share display but got it in 4. Could been three but sometimes you just gotta work through the options.

This game would be really good for school kids. It really forces you to think of letter combinations. While their vocabulary might be too limited to guess all the word options the teacher could facilitate the process.

I got it in two tries today as well. So far I have got 3 of the 4 I have tried. I think I could have gotten the other one, but I was confused as to the colors and letters, I thought the colors meant the letters were right and in the right place but it was just that they were right.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I got it in two tries today as well. So far I have got 3 of the 4 I have tried. I think I could have gotten the other one, but I was confused as to the colors and letters, I thought the colors meant the letters were right and in the right place but it was just that they were right.
Green means it is in the right place, tan that it is in the word, but not correct position.

Note that green doesn't mean that letter IS'NT used again.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 223 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

RIP

Okay, so using previous day's word as a start word is *not* a great strategy. Still gonna do it though.

Also had a brain fart and forgot to use my first yellow letter in #3 and #4 which sunk the whole operation.

Ending was a 50/50.

Top Bottom