• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
bNhcMeW.png

Guys pretty sure I just found an alt. There like a GAF Gold bounty for this sort of thing or what?

Wordle 224 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ck48haW.png

Also, previous word start fails again miserably. Now if I had played the word from 2x ago I'd have been cooking. Anyway a little more sample and I think we can declare that you should actually avoid all the letters of the previous word if you want a good start. That's why science is great. The discoveries.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Wordle 224 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

. . . another boring one. I also realized I had no idea what the exact definition of this word was despite being able to use it correctly in speech.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Wordle 224 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another day, another four. Could possibly have gotten it in three.
Let's see how open a spoiler can be and still be unnoticed. There's like an hour left till the next word anyway. :p

The WORDLE's change based on your local time zone (it's why you see people already with answers to the 225th puzzle, mixed in with the 224th) so no, there's plenty of time for someone (in the US for example) to see this.

I get it, you're trying to be clever, but maybe don't do it at the expense of someone who enjoys figuring out this stuff themselves.

Last edited:
The WORDLE's change based on your local time zone (it's why you see people already with answers to the 225th puzzle, mixed in with the 224th) so no, there's plenty of time for someone (in the US for example) to see this.

I get it, you're trying to be clever, but maybe don't do it at the expense of someone who enjoys figuring out this stuff themselves.
Fair enough. Should probably edit it out of the quote, btw.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Wordle 225 4/6

🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Gotta admit that after the first two guesses I got a little worried this might be the one to end my streak. But it lives on, now at 10/10.

I feel like once I do fail one I'm gonna stop playing. The streak is everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom