• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
nooooooooooooooo :messenger_loudly_crying:

Wordle 226 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
Might, right, fight? Sight? Tight?

If you used a try on "wight", in my book you are a winner.

I wouldn't sweat it, without getting that first letter early you were caught in a guessing game.

Wordle 226 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My third guess was Igloo. That would have been rad, oh well.

Last edited:

Agent X

This is the first time that I got it in only two tries!

Wordle 226 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My first guess was BLEAT, which is not one of my usual starting words. My second guess (the solution) was LIGHT.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Wordle 226 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Damn, took forever to figure out the end sound, then it was just procedural guesses. Good one, if a little unfair even if you get 80% of it you could run out of guesses.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Wordle 227 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I remain undefeated. I actually have 17 wins but the previous 2 weren't consecutive, didn't know how it worked when I first started playing, I'll keep going until I lose. I start every game with a different, random word that comes to me, more fun that way.
AOsSj56.jpg

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
The NYT just announced they bought it, so enjoy your free games now, because that's not gonna last long knowing them.
Yea, won't be long now until they figure out how to fuck this one up.

Hopefully they buy "wordle.com" and host it there, but they'll probably put it on their shitty site to get the clicks, probably add shitty ads.

Last edited:
Seems like a dumb buy as this probably doesn't have real longevity. Good for the creator tho.
It won't have longevity because the moment it is messed with, it will die. The only reason it's so popular is because it's so simple, undemanding, shareable, and limited to one a day. NYT will not be able to keep their mitts out of the working formula (because it brings them no money as-is), so they will make some change to make it worthwhile for them, and then the game will lose its entirely casual audience, and die.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
nooooooooooooooo :messenger_loudly_crying:

Wordle 226 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©

I wouldn't feel bad. It's not like there are only a handful of words that this could have been (I mean I guess less than that depending on what you originally guessed).

Seems like a dumb buy as this probably doesn't have real longevity. Good for the creator tho.

NYT Crossword app has a ton of side word games so I can see this fitting in there.

Top Bottom