• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Admittedly it's late and I'm bent out of all directions, however I cannot work out what your 3rd guess was :/
HEry05b.png

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 260 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I made straight up mistakes with guess 2 and 3. Guess 2 I replayed a gray letter (not to mention a very low percentage double letter), guess 3 I kept that yellow in column 4 in the same spot because I mixed up a couple of letters in my head.

Easy cheesy as usual:
Code:
Daily Octordle #41
πŸ”ŸπŸ•›
9️⃣5️⃣
πŸ•š6️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
octordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜ ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Cool reverse Wordle to dabble with. Eldrow. You think of a word and the algorithm figures it out. I was able to get it to 7 letters once but only because I chose a weird word from an online dictionary. Most of the time it'll figure it out in 3-5 guesses.

The program also makes you feel stupid if you cross verify the word wrong!

Not sure what the right hand number is. Maybe the total number of words? So there's about 12,000 5 letter English words? Not sure. They havent changed since yesterday.

The game has a hard locked algorithm it uses. So when you choose the same words or highlight the same starting letters, it'll choose the same reply word until it finds your word. There doesn't seem to be algorithm where maybe it screws up here or there or chooses a different word to try for sake of variety. It guns for the most direct and fastest route.

XpOi1hb.jpg

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Cool reverse Wordle to dabble with. Eldrow. You think of a word and the algorithm figures it out. I was able to get it to 7 letters once but only because I chose a weird word from an online dictionary. Most of the time it'll figure it out in 3-5 guesses.

The program also makes you feel stupid if you cross verify the word wrong!

Not sure what the right hand number is. Maybe the total number of words? So there's about 12,000 5 letter English words? Not sure. They havent changed since yesterday.

The game has a hard locked algorithm it uses. So when you choose the same words or highlight the same starting letters, it'll choose the same reply word until it finds your word. There doesn't seem to be algorithm where maybe it screws up here or there or chooses a different word to try for sake of variety. It guns for the most direct and fastest route.

XpOi1hb.jpg
Neat!
Eldrow 6/8
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wondermega

Wordle 260 2/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Dordle #0041 5&6/7
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Today's dordle was a damn head scratcher, man. One of those puzzles where you feel so close but so lost. But you keep with it because you know you aren't an idiot. And then it's pretty gratifying when you nail it.

I'm in the daily habit of starting the day with Wordle before I get out of bed, and then doing dordle in the later afternoon or early evening. I don't think I can fit any of the other games into my routine, haha..

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Reporting results for my daily like, sir!

Wordle 261 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Same score every day, broken game, need new one:
Code:
Daily Octordle #42
πŸ•›5️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
6️⃣9️⃣
πŸ”ŸπŸ•š