• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

wondermega

Today's first Dordle word is absolute bullshit. Seriously made me really angry. I'm about to completely stop playing the game right now forever if they have another puzzle like this, i mean what the hell how is this even an actual word that anyone in 2022 would even know

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Today's first Dordle word is absolute bullshit. Seriously made me really angry. I'm about to completely stop playing the game right now forever if they have another puzzle like this, i mean what the hell how is this even an actual word that anyone in 2022 would even know
We must be on different days or the game gives different words for different regions, because word#1 I just did now is a normal word, not the one you did.

Daily Dordle #0047 4&6/7
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩🟩🟨🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 266 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Whatever my words 3/4 were way cooler than the real word.

Code:
Daily Octordle #47
9️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣8️⃣
7οΈβƒ£πŸ•›
πŸ”ŸπŸ•š
octordle.com
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Alright, I'm out of retirement, new goal is to beat my previous streak of 53 πŸ˜‚

T-Cake

Had to cheat on 266 - not because I put in too many wrong words but just that I couldn't think of anything to put in (playing on hard mode required previous letters). I was going nowhere after 15 minutes and I needed to actually get on with my life. :D Of course, when I consulted the dictionary, it was goddamn obvious.

Last edited:

wondermega

Wordle 266 3/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

bAVtsVd.jpg

Daily Dordle #0047 6&4/7
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Happy enough to snag this in 3:
Wordle 268 3/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Octordle doesn't seem to know about DST or something, but it has a widescreen mode it is taunting me with, so I'm going to have to edit it in later.

edit: Did a random Octordle, and just did the widescreen left to right with the OP opening 20 strat. Easy cheesy, and supremely satisfying:

And one more edit for the actual octordle.. didn't waste a guess but this took a hell of a lot longer than the random one:
Code:
Daily Octordle #49
5️⃣6️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
πŸ”ŸπŸ•š
πŸ•›9️⃣
octordle.com

Last edited:

T-Cake

Oooh, I'm really loving this Octordle! (What a shame the emoji symbols aren't available for 11+ though.)

Daily Octordle #49
8οΈβƒ£πŸ”Ÿ
7οΈβƒ£πŸ•š
3οΈβƒ£πŸ•›
πŸ•5️⃣

Thanks to Pegasus Actual Pegasus Actual I had a look what it was. How do you get the widescreen display though? I don't like this long column of 52 rows!

Top Bottom