• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Door2Dawn

Banned
I'm pretty bitter about the female panda. The fuck is that? Why is it a red panda?

Red%20Panda%20Walking.jpg

Measley

I'm probably rolling a panda in MoP. I want a Monk, and for some reason the only race that seems to fit are the Pandarians.

Plus I want a newer race model to go along with the new environments.

Hixx

The female Pandaren's face is quite impressive compared to all the other faces in the game on a technical level, but that's just stating the obvious.

However it looks like a childrens toy. :/

Measley

Dude, Undead Monk sounds frigging badass.

Yeah it does....

However, I hate how UD's bones stick out of their armor. :-(

I'd still make a UD monk over a Belf though. Something about Belf monks makes me want to punch a kid in the face.

Horde top 5 for monk:

1. Undead
2.Orc
3. Troll
4. Tauren
5. Belf

Alliance:

1. Human
2. Dwarf (close 2nd)
3. Night Elf
4. Gnome
5. Draenei

Worgen would be #1 for Alliance, and Goblins would be #2 for Horde.

Anyway, yeah I'm rolling a Panda.

Rokal

Going to wait to see other faces/hair styles before passing judgment. "It doesn't look ferocious enough" is how we ended up with the shitty Worgen Fermale models.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Please tell me that's not final...?

Sciz

Going to wait to see other faces/hair styles before passing judgment. "It doesn't look ferocious enough" is how we ended up with the shitty Worgen Female models.

Yeah, this. The silhouette with the long hair and hair sticks looks fine. The half-assed pigtails do not.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm about to rage so hard on this fucking game.

HOW CAN 4.1 HEROIC STILL BE HARD TO SOME PEOPLE?

FGHASO)FIOhf

Khezu

Can I get a scroll of rez?

Want to level up my old warlock before MoP hits, whenever that will be.
Probably won't play after the initial 7 days so not sure if you still get that ghost mounts or w/e.

Name is "Sean" on Arthas.

lol wow, female Pandarian looks like ass. Then again so do the males.

What? Males look awesome, just want to give them a big hug.

markot

Banned
I dont get why they always have to try and 'sex' up the females... (Well I do get why)

Its just kinda weird, in nature males tend to be slightly bigger, thats it.

I think thats why I like dwarfs and gnomes the best, the males and females look... kinda like you would imagine >.> but things like draenei, the males would crush the females in the sack....

I dont think the female is that bad, its just in contrast to the male, kinda like the worgen....

They always tend to 'humanise' the females too much. (Just look at trolls and orcs, they dont even look like the same species between the sexes)

Nugg

Can I get a scroll of rez?

Want to level up my old warlock before MoP hits, whenever that will be.
Probably won't play after the initial 7 days so not sure if you still get that ghost mounts or w/e.

Name is "Sean" on Arthas.
US or EU?

Nelo Ice

Banned
So what would be a good compliment to a Hunter? My cousin wants to use his free boost on a Priest but will level a hunter himself as his main, he's also never played WoW before. I was gonna boost a rogue but I'm pretty sure it'll be hard to get into groups as a Rogue/Hunter pair. With that said what else would work well? I already have a DK and Pally on the server though theyre not 85 but they're close enough that I don't mind lvling them. So atm I guess I could boost a Priest or Druid myself.

I dont get why they always have to try and 'sex' up the females... (Well I do get why)

Its just kinda weird, in nature males tend to be slightly bigger, thats it.

I think thats why I like dwarfs and gnomes the best, the males and females look... kinda like you would imagine >.> but things like draenei, the males would crush the females in the sack....

I dont think the female is that bad, its just in contrast to the male, kinda like the worgen....

They always tend to 'humanise' the females too much. (Just look at trolls and orcs, they dont even look like the same species between the sexes)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
Male_and_female_pheasant.jpg

No idea why but decided to grind out some faction rep, thank god for cata as its made getting argent dawn,Cenarion hold and furblugs rep easy as hell.

I remember trying to get the furgblog rep in vanilla because I wanted the whole of ironforge to see the shout the king did..instead it caused me to quit the game!
This time it took about 30mins..

Loxley

I'm going to write and illustrate a book called "The Novice's Guide to Illustrating Female Animals".

~ Chapter 1: Add Breasts ~

The End.

Yoshichan

Perfect way to make time go fast until the reveal:

J2YsF.jpg

Sit in a cave and tell scary stories to each other... cozy ♥

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Gimme beta date + annual sub details + new char models + all races doing a lot of monk combat + details on their pvp and raid ideas (they said the focus is on alliance vs horde rather than a major enemy) + those pve world objectives or whatever.
I'm not worried about abilities and class role cause that shit is under constant change.

Khezu

Thanks Yanger got the scroll already.

Also OMG you can change the position of your characters on the select screen now, waited YEARS for this.

mileS

No idea why but decided to grind out some faction rep, thank god for cata as its made getting argent dawn,Cenarion hold and furblugs rep easy as hell.

I remember trying to get the furgblog rep in vanilla because I wanted the whole of ironforge to see the shout the king did..instead it caused me to quit the game!
This time it took about 30mins..

Wait what? Timbermaw? I went out there a month or two ago and seen little to no difference at all. Can you explain to me how its faster now?

Wait what? Timbermaw? I went out there a month or two ago and seen little to no difference at all. Can you explain to me how its faster now?

The way in which you get rep is pretty much the same, but the rep gain for any action has been increased signigicantly. And they've bumped the speed more than once too. I did the grind in Wrath, and they've definitely increased the rep gain since then even. Before that I know for sure once, possibly twice.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Loaded up mmo-champ just now with 30 secs left. You might be seeing stuff on other websites but I'm typing this to get rid of the 30 sec.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."

OH BABI

markot

Banned
Wait >_<

Bring the war front and center, and the patch before the xpac kills off the main dude who has been warring? Oh wait, thats the final patch for mop... cool ^_^

Top Bottom