• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Rokam

MMO champion has a beta live stream up with "soon". Though it may just be a FnF alpha, but hopefully full beta. Need something to wash away the bad taste of ME3. Also a Blood Legion dude has his stream up saying beta live stream coming soon, possibly tonight.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
MMO champion has a beta live stream up with "soon". Though it may just be a FnF alpha, but hopefully full beta. Need something to wash away the bad taste of ME3. Also a Blood Legion dude has his stream up saying beta live stream coming soon, possibly tonight.

Where's the live stream?

C.Dark.DN

Banned

Oh wow, never knew they had a twitch.tv stream.

So I was looking on his blog and he flat out says
Blizzard finally dropped a “very close” about the beta, I’m pretty confident that if nothing terrible happens we’ll see it on Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully I’ll survive the stress of one more expansion.

Rokam

On the side there's a link to a Blood Legion members live stream, he's talking about random shit if you want background noise. Looks like it may be Friends and Family as the BL guy said that he has the client just waiting for the invite. :(.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm just worried that Blizzard is using the beta as a distraction from the fact that DS is going to be "the patch" for another 5-6 months.

Naka

Where? Under account/management/?

This guy on the blood legion stream seems to think it's friends, family, and press only.

Are you two annual pass subs?

Under "Your Game Accounts"

6858243988_c7092f6eee.jpg

I just took this screenshot. I have the file WoW-5.0.0-Beta-enUS-Installer.exe that I just downloaded from it as well.

Naka

I'm friends with someone that works at Blizzard, yeah.

Launcher doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment.

I'm just a regular person so I'm not sure how I have it yet :). That being said I've been in ever Blizzard beta since WC3 and was also in the first WoW F&F Alpha.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Rokam

So lets say Garrosh is tampering with demon blood like his pappy, that'd be a nice setup for a Burning Legion expansion. Multiple planets and such.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I hope my dumb sandy bridge notebook not showing my GPU in the uploaded specs until yesterday didn't put me further back on the priority list.

Don't have Mists beta showing up in mine, though I didn't get into the Cataclysm beta either. Not currently subscribed though.

I do have the Diablo 3 beta, so it doesn't bug me too much if I don't get into a WoW one. Being in the WoW betas spoils more content than I think I would like. Especially to do it all over again on live.

Measley

I haven't been loyal to my Blizzard overlords, so I highly doubt I'll be getting a beta invite.

To all of you getting it, make sure you do your jobs and make this expansion awesome! We're counting on you.

Agkel

Why do people get excited about playing a beta for the new content? I mean you'll ruin the "fresh" experience when it comes to live and lose all progress.

I understand if you want to try out changes to your current class or perhaps if you are an elite raid guild, to start figuring out fights early but regular Joe?

I do enjoy seeing screenshots and discussion of changes and such though.

*shrug*I always seem to get into most mmo betas and never bother to play outside of checking class changes or things like that... Side note: I got into almost every wave of the secret world and never bother even downloading the client but thats mostly because I hate Funcom and how bad they burned us AoC players

Tamanon

Banned
Why do people get excited about playing a beta for the new content? I mean you'll ruin the "fresh" experience when it comes to live and lose all progress.

I understand if you want to try out changes to your current class or perhaps if you are an elite raid guild, to start figuring out fights early but regular Joe?

*shrug*I always seem to get into most mmo betas and never bother to play outside of checking class changes or things like that... Side note: I got into almost every wave of the secret world and never bother even downloading the client but thats mostly because I hate Funcom and how bad they burned us AoC players

Boredom.

Plus, I just want to play a monk so bad.

Measley

I'm actually quite thankful that I got into the SWTOR beta. Saved me 60 bucks.

Top Bottom