• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Servers are typically stable though once they come up. Except for the inevitable bug where some class or some boss has become unkillable for some odd reason.

I seem to remember some crazy Ret Pally bug in the last big patch.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I seem to remember some crazy Ret Pally bug in the last big patch.

The best was at 60, stacking Rampage (when it gave the Warrior Attack Power)... some Warriors zoned in and out of a zone and it kept ramping up... went and 1-shot Hakkar.

Does Yoshi-chan play on NA or EU?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Best bug of all time was the Druid Typhoon bug, where it had no GCD so with a macro you could 1 shot any mob. Though this may have been a ptr bug.
I liked the one that allowed you to use that Warlock enslave spell to gain control of that pit lord raid boss in TBC.

Wonder if anyone still has screens of that.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I liked the one that allowed you to use that Warlock enslave spell to gain control of that pit lord raid boss in TBC.

Wonder if anyone still has screens of that.

Brutallus. It wasn't technically the raid boss, it was the version of him that was outside on Isle of Quel Danas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oooh~ I posted my Battletag awhile back, it's like Entropia#1217
I stopped adding people on my NA Battle.net-account because I'm ashamed at the pitiful amount of hours I've put in WoW lately :( My SC2-account is connected to my EU-account, so I use that a lot more frequently... but hopefully with MoP, I'll be more active :3 I'll add you later on! ♥

ampere

Best bug of all time was the Druid Typhoon bug, where it had no GCD so with a macro you could 1 shot any mob. Though this may have been a ptr bug.

I think that was a WotLK beta bug, I saw a video of a 5 second Sapphiron kill and the video comments said they got banned (from beta) for using it lol

knicks

They do this every time, it is so obnoxious. The time they claim they will be back up, they just set out a new note with a new delay time. Just be honest. I would not be surprised if in 2 min they just delay it for 2 more hours.

Edit: HAHA there we go, a new hour added. Now in 1 hour they will just do it again. FUCKING COOL.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Jesus. So, like, I'm not planning to buy the expansion and I spent the rest of the day after this morning not even thinking about the patch. I open up the client right when it's extended another hour. lul.

Now I'm forced to experience the dreaded wait. Hate waiting for shit. Weekly tv shows, seasons, movies, video games, concerts, consoles, ugh.

JCizzle

One of the patches did break ret when they first added Divine Storm. I remember getting like 5 levels in an hour because of how OP that skill was initially. Still the coolest melee ability in the game IMO - sucks that it's not more prominent in their rotation from what I understand.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sure you're not. Suuuuure. We believe you.
I really am not! I've only canceled everything this fine evening in order to play some WoW before I go to bed. That's it.

Yoshichan

I'm just excited to get to play my Balance Druid without being a giant turkey.
What are you most looking forward to? I'm interested (I'm resto).

Garryk

I just checked my armory and noticed I lost 60 achievement points.....Anyone else? And they didn't turn into FoS.....
Yeah, I'm short 90 points.

E: Just from a quick browse, I lost my "Hail to the Chef" chievo. All Loremasters too. So that's 70 points missing there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
One of the patches did break ret when they first added Divine Storm. I remember getting like 5 levels in an hour because of how OP that skill was initially. Still the coolest melee ability in the game IMO - sucks that it's not more prominent in their rotation from what I understand.

In AoE situations you will replace Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous and Templar's Verdict with Divine Storm. TV looks a bit like DS now, too.

Yoshichan

So nice not staring at Deathwing's ugly mug anymore
The best log-in screen in WoW. Yes, if you take the nostalgia away, it's even better than TBC. Wrath and Cata was trash.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The login screen changed for me. I was seeing some boring static image with the same color pallet before. I was fixing to reply "the fuck?"

Now I see the two statues crossing weapons with a nice minimalist animation.

Tarazet

What are you most looking forward to? I'm interested (I'm resto).

No, I mean seriously, not looking like a giant turkey. Starfall resetting with every Lunar Eclipse is nice too, and being able to pre-load an Eclipse state with Astral Communion has a lot of potential.

In AoE situations you will replace Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous and Templar's Verdict with Divine Storm. TV looks a bit like DS now, too.

So essentially, Ret Paladins will play like Prot Paladins used to?

ampere

Yeah the MoP login screen is very nice. It's somewhat reminiscent of the 'gate into another world' feeling BC and Vanilla's login screens gave. Except now the 'gate' is between the statues and much bigger

Yeah the MoP login screen is very nice. It's somewhat reminiscent of the 'gate into another world' feeling BC and Vanilla's login screens gave. Except now the 'gate' is between the statues and much bigger

You ever see any of the concept loading screens for Cata? There were at least 2 other options, one of which was a Twilight gate and it was awesome.

Top Bottom