• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wait, so i'm fooling around in the character select - and I'm noticing that all horde/alliance races uses the same background? Is this "final"?

TheContact

I logged in two of my level 84s and they both hit 85 upon login. Well, technically they're both 1 xp away but yeah. They must have lowered the xp requirements by a decent amount.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
oh my fuck, so many pets added

Yoshichan

Haha, this is wrong in so many ways.

F2Jet.jpg

Garryk

I still have all the sub-achievements for these, so if they really did remove them they should ding when I log in...... except I had EK/Kal before Cata so I better not have to do all the zones to get the title back!!!!

Also, it's only 60 since I counted the Pandaria Loremaster.

Yoshichan

God, MoP is gonna become the best exp of all time... i'm soooo hyped!!!!!!!!

disconnected :(

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Did they do something with the ingame lightning? There is so much bloom on my draeneis in the character select screen.

Yoshichan

This is fucking amazing. I won't be able to sleep today.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did they do something with the ingame lightning? There is so much bloom on my draeneis in the character select screen.

They did change a few things in the graphics engine. You will need to play around with it if you don't like it.

Rokam

Oh wow, jumped into new Scholo, killed the first boss and she dropped a rare world drop enchant that I know is extremely useful when leveling enchanting.

Sophia

Hey look, 30 minutes of just fine and then suddenly SERVER ISSUES EVERYWHERE. After triple extended maintenance, no less....

Yoshichan

asdfasfasfasgfdhgnncncvna

Fjordson

Do you guys think it's unwise for somebody who hasn't played the game in awhile to take advantage of the scroll of Resurrection and insta-level a character to 80?
Depends on what a while is. If they haven't played since Wrath, then I don't think I'd recommend insta-leveling to 80. They've overhauled a lot of that process. The improved quests + battlegrounds + random dungeon finder makes for a pretty nice leveling experience in my opinion.

Plus, with the completely new talent system and some of the new class changes, leveling up is a good way to find your way around the basics of a class.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Why can't they reconfigure game files at another time? Been going on 45 mins now.

Edit: Literally as soon as I hit post on this reply it finished...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Depends on what a while is. If they haven't played since Wrath, then I don't think I'd recommend insta-leveling to 80. They've overhauled a lot of that process. The improved quests + battlegrounds + random dungeon finder makes for a pretty nice leveling experience in my opinion.

Plus, with the completely new talent system and some of the new class changes, leveling up is a good way to find your way around the basics of a class.

I would recommend getting a free 80 no matter what. More alts = more fun.

mileS

level 8 alt with "of the horde" title for 100k HK's lol :) awesome

SSAO is a pretty big performance hit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. BUT IT LOOKS SOOO GOOD.

Cipherr

Nooooooooooooooo even the training dummies in Exodar are swamped with people
xzbitlol.png

Oh wow... SSAO or whatever does hit performance hard, I cannot max it and stand in a crowded city without getting a lowered framerate.

Holy crap. I keep getting disconnected from the internet 10 seconds after I log in! I tried deleting those three folders that Blizzard says to delete but it still disconnects my entire internet? Is anyone else having this problem?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Guys, what is this reconfiguring files business =[ is it supposed to be so slow?
Your CPU and HD will determine how fast. I think the percentage counter is screwed up for everyone.

A dude with a SSD had a 10min reconfig, a lot 30, and mine was 1 hour and 30 minutes becuase of my POS desktop.

Top Bottom