• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Westlo

lol @ this

WoWScrnShot_092512_170507.jpg

I'm gonna go make a monk.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What a mess.

Eat a dick Blizzard.

Magnus

I guess xferring to Mal'ganis wasn't a smart idea after all, where this week is concerned. lol.

I wonder if they shouldn't somehow re-program CRZ to work in a way that actually splits high-pop zones into smaller ones too, lol...!

Fjordson

God damn, I know it's been said a million times before, but these Pandaren models are so good. Really puts the older ones to shame. So much detail and personality to them.

profit

Reading this, I'm glad I'm not picking this up day one and just wait a few days till everyone is ahead a bit. I'm EU though and the servers seem fine here.

Tarazet

I doubt it, all the tanks have similar tool kits. The better you are at playing the class the less damage you'll wind up taking. I went through the last boss in End Time on my warrior and I hardly needed any heals.

I've done the same on my bear. It's probably more a function of outgearing the content at the end of the expansion. You can't outgear challenge modes (since your gear gets scaled down), so it's going to be all about knowing exactly when to cover your ass and with what.

sazzy

WTF is going on?

Cant hit the ship COZ I CANT FUCKING SEE IT COZ THE CAMERA IS ZOOMED IN ON MY ASSHOLE AND I CANT ZOOM OUT

WTFF

Rokam

Randomly warped into Grommash Hold and completed the quest. Unsure of how it happened but whatever. Was instantly DC'd when I went outside to mount lol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've done the same on my bear. It's probably more a function of outgearing the content at the end of the expansion. You can't outgear challenge modes (since your gear gets scaled down), so it's going to be all about knowing exactly when to cover your ass and with what.

I've done similar on the beta, but yea that sort of thing won't work for raids. Still, it's the sort of set-up where you can tell a good tank from a bad or average one pretty quick.

McNei1y

Damn I probably should purchase this right now... Leveling at the beginning of an expansion has always been one of my favorite things.

ch0mp

Got a guild group going and one of the Temple of the Jade Serpent bosses is bugged, so we can't get anywhere. The Brewery is fun though. Also managed to get the Agi meta cut so I'll be cashing up I think.

McNei1y

So I guess I can't see anyone online in my guild even though there's 30 people on?

Anyway, I really need to buy this tomorrow. Everyone's having fun!

Loxley

This was the Pandaren starting zone on Stormrage before I logged off, doesn't look too crazy...

wowscrnshot092512031545.jpg

But that doesn't include the 100+ players you can't see outside this little building. Looks like I managed to beat the server-crashing mobs.

Cipherr

This was the Pandaren starting zone on Stormrage before I logged off, doesn't look too crazy...

wowscrnshot092512031545.jpg

But that doesn't include the 100+ players you can't see outside this little building. Looks like I managed to beat the server-crashing mobs.

Its still bad on the boat at 85.

You take 5 steps in either direction and another 100 people fade in. You cant even start the copter quest, so the whole server is deadlocked unable to progress past this part of the chain. Im gonna call it a night. Ive run both dungeons and got all the new useful drops for me, and gotten all the quest rewards.

Westlo

Surprised to get a cloak upgrade in Jade Serpent that is also probably a better compliment to my transmog outfit than what I was using before.

So after Mal'Ganis was not behaving, I hit up my old realm. Didn't manage to make realm first herbalism, but I did get a ton of mats along the way.

I also had NPCscan pop up with no less than 4 or 5 rare mobs while I was traveling about. Couldn't kill any of them though.

Gonna try Mal'Ganis again here, since I don't really want to play the Shammy right now, and he's not on my main server anyway.

Top Bottom