• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Monk Brewmaster or Prot Pally?

I hate myself for this, but I'm probably going to resub to at least give it a shot with some friends.

Westlo

Try going back to DirectX 9 and the 32 bit client via the launcher options if you have not already. Mine was crashing my computer too and that seemed to have helped (though now I'm irritated I had to change it to play).

K, i've switched it over to DX9, hopefully this works.. well I'll know soon enough lol, thanks.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Monk Brewmaster or Prot Pally?

I hate myself for this, but I'm probably going to resub to at least give it a shot with some friends.

Brewmaster is fun, but I'd get something to help keep track of shuffle. Just like a timer or whatever so you know when you need to refresh.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I guess I'm more concerned if folks will prefer x over y, haha.

I doubt it, all the tanks have similar tool kits. The better you are at playing the class the less damage you'll wind up taking. I went through the last boss in End Time on my warrior and I hardly needed any heals.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
well then.

caffeine pills and all that bad jazz in my body now. I really didn't want this to happen, but it's not my fault. Let the games begin (soon).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haha

It2w9.jpg

Had a 1 of 3 chance of winning the Mists standee when I picked up my CE
lost :(

But the consolation prize was one of those big Mists box! So I'm happy

I know I really shouldn't stay up this late, but hell I never do this for a game. HALF HOUR LEFT!!!

Yoshichan

OMG YOSHI HOLD ME~~~~~~~~~~~
I am holding you as fiercely as possible T_T

Also, thank you EU for ruining it for US. Instance experience nerfed by 20% (hotfix). Fucking ridiculous how much advantage EU has because of the time-zones.

Westlo

Hmmm wonder how high I will have to go to get stacks of MOP herbs... already put 700g in my spam macro for Jade forest... + 250 or MOP armor greens and 400 for weapons

I actually might gank pandas if I'm awake in a few hours since I'm not buying teh expansion.

I'm pretty sure most people who don't get MOP will be doing the same lol.

EDIT - Fuck Eu.

Yoshichan

Kripparrian recommends US people to instance yourself to 86 and then quest.

Westlo

Well someone already spamming chat paying 1k for any mop green boe.. I'm not going to compete with that lol... also paying 500g per mop cloth... i'll take advantage of that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Early launch?

Mine just activated like 7 minutes early.

Yoshichan

still no quest. Mal'Ganis.

Yoshichan

Anyone on Mal'Ganis got it yet? The MoP quest?

Magnus

So. I may have chosen the worst moment to hearth. Just sitting on this screen waiting to load into Org. Mal'ganis. God damn.

Yoshichan

Top Bottom