• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Achievements are the reason I play this game.

It's up to you if you want to think that I'm joking or not.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Oh fuck, now I regret buying the Golden Lotus Valor ring. I just got revered with them and I unlocked a really good chest and shoulders, then there's the Klaxxi belt.

Fuck.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yep, and on top of that - the ring doesn't have socket... the chest and belt does :D!

V_Arnold

62 Kills for Drake of the North Wind and still nothing. I'm guessing I'll hit 300+ before I see it :p

Oh and anyone know what's the 'prime' tank, still "Per situation" or is some class better overall currently?

I would like to see that as well. Currently rocking my DK tank, and it is fun, but the question lingers whether I should seriously level my monk tank or not.

Oh fuck, now I regret buying the Golden Lotus Valor ring. I just got revered with them and I unlocked a really good chest and shoulders, then there's the Klaxxi belt.

Fuck.

Why do people always cave in for the cheapest shit? :p Always go big first, with most stat upgrades: chest > leggings > helm > shoulder >>>>> everything else >> rings.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got 2-8 of serpents from lucky card procs and trading. If I manage to trade for Ace I'll get the trinket without having spent anything. Hnggg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What do you guys think of the BOA Epic Inscription staffs? Not worth getting? Better off making DMF trinkets now?

I was initially psyched about them, but then realized they are worse than LFR gear, which shouldn't be hard to get. Just doesn't seem worth the mats, even if it is BoA. I'm sure new 5-mans will be out by at least 5.2 that have better loot as well, making their long-term relevance even lower.

Westlo

I was initially psyched about them, but then realized they are worse than LFR gear, which shouldn't be hard to get. Just doesn't seem worth the mats, even if it is BoA. I'm sure new 5-mans will be out by at least 5.2 that have better loot as well, making their long-term relevance even lower.

Hmm guess I'll churn out the DMF cards than I hopefully trade my way to a trinket. I wonder if they'll let people upgrade it with each patch for more Scrolls+SoH.

qwerty2k

Anyone else on Argeant Dawn? Everyone (NPCs included) just mass died all at once in the trade district of Stormwind....very bizarre.

Anoregon

Anyone else on Argeant Dawn? Everyone (NPCs included) just mass died all at once in the trade district of Stormwind....very bizarre.

Cleary a sign of Blizzard Horde bias.

Anno

Is there a way to slow down experience gain outside of just dying over and over and over? Always being like 5 levels higher than the monsters I'm facing is kinda lame.

JCizzle

Is there a way to slow down experience gain outside of just dying over and over and over? Always being like 5 levels higher than the monsters I'm facing is kinda lame.

Whaaaa? Why don't you move ahead to the next zone (or sounds like you may be 2 behind)?

Yoshichan

Anno

Whaaaa? Why don't you move ahead to the next zone (or sounds like you may be 2 behind)?

I am. Just finished Loch Modan, now heading to the Wetlands. Things bumped up a bit, but I'm still pretty high. I'd also like to go play through the storylines in Darkfall and whatever the night elf lvl ~20ish zone is without becoming super high level or having to stomp through greys. Guess I'll have to save those for other characters?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
T3HRh.jpg

Apparently Blizzard is looking into why all players/NPCs are being randomly killed at the same time on certain servers.

Yoshichan

6 coins, 0 loot

Good job Blizz, keep making good games :D

Does Rivendare still drop his mount? Haven't played since wotlk and at that point i had ran it 237 times and no mount. Now it takes like 5 min after the level change, but i want to make sure he still drops it.

mclem

So, what is on that island north of Townlong Steppes? I tried to fly there and all i met is a very thick cloud, an invisible wall and death.

I suspect that's something lined up for a later patch. It's definitely mysterious, and seems quite significant on the map.

mclem

Anyone know where the epic patterns that appear in the BMAH occasionally normally drop? Wondering if it's worth making use of some of our guild warchest to kit people out early or if it's better to hold out until we've gathered some *mats*, by which point we may have the recipes anyway.

Also - and this is going to seem *phenomally* stingy after I've just spoken of a guild warchest! - is there a way to coax AskMrRobot into letting you put *nothing* in a gem/enchant slot and still computing an optimal setup? We don't have a good supply of Living Steel yet which means that belts can't get buckled for a bit.

Yoshichan

Come oooooooonnnnnnn restart!
Since no-one's doing Dragon Soul any more, Deathwing *finally* finished casting Cataclysm.

Edit: Beaten, but I prefer my reasoning!
:lol

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know where the epic patterns that appear in the BMAH occasionally normally drop? Wondering if it's worth making use of some of our guild warchest to kit people out early or if it's better to hold out until we've gathered some *mats*, by which point we may have the recipes anyway.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/86379
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/86381
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/86380
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/86382

These patterns drop from bosses in Mogu'Shan Vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Springs.

ampere

I have yet to this phenomenon!

BTW Pet Battlers: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pet-journal-enhanced

This looks fantastic. I still haven't had time to do much pet battling, but that time sink awaits me at some point heh

Wow, that is outrageous. Im completely serious, what the hell?

Like Yanger said, most of my damage is coming from vengeance which won't go up as we get more gear, but most of the damage for a dps comes from stats on gear which will go up with more gear.

Our top dps on Stone Guard was our Blood DK because he ended up tanking 2 of the mobs for most of the fight = more vengeance + constant tank cleaving

Server restarts, meh.

On the bright side, I got not one, but TWO 2Hers from Scarlet Halls right before restart. One is the ideal one for 2H Frost (Crit/Haste, though Hit instead of the Crit would be pretty good too), and the other was Haste/Mastery - an acceptable weapon for blood.

Still no luck on pants (437 green, lulz).

Have some other slots to upgrade from 440 or 450 blues still, but I'm happy now that I finally got a weapon upgrade. Should up my DPS significantly.

Also had a monk tanking for that dungeon, I think the first one at 90 I've seen, and his AoE DPS was off the charts. Guy pulled 2-3 packs and did that spinning crane kick. Combined with Vengeance he was getting something like 80-100k DPS.

Anoregon

Sweet, finished my Darkmoon trinket. Was having no takers on a 1-1 trade for the last card I needed, so I managed to sell one of mine for 5k and buy the one I need for 4k. Profit!

Yoshichan

Server restart :/ yes, everyone is stuck.

Yoshichan

BLIZZRAAAAAAAAAD!

Yoshichan

If it's any consolation, it kept me from logging into D3 too.
That makes me feel much better, thank you ♥

edit: This made me think... the two statues that are in the login screen, are they statues of the same two final dudes in Mogu'shan Vaults?

Anoregon

I'm hoping I can exploit the server restart to immediately log in and snag a minfernal. I have two characters on different servers parked at their spawn area in felwood.

Yoshichan

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The login servers are broken. It has nothing to do with the realms themselves from what I gather.

Top Bottom