• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nope, they're not.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
They've been up most of the time. just sit at connecting for a while.
Don't give me that shit, I was stuck on the connecting screen for an hour. It worked for some, and it didn't for the majority.

Ultratech

It's sort of how I imagine Silithus could have been. Really looking forward to checking out Heart of Fear later.

It's really quite interesting how you happen across a lot of the paragons and stuff. Especially the one over by the Anglers. (WHARRGARBL!)

After you've done like 99% of the quests in Dread Wastes, (you have to get the Achievement for doing all the storylines in there basically), you get a quest from the Klaxxi to watch them perform a ritual...

Unfortunately, the Grand Empress shows up and fucks the Klaxxi's shit up, wiping out a good chunk of their Grand Council. Not quite what I was expecting when I got that quest. After that, the remaining council tells you that your help may be needed yet, since they're almost certainly screwed otherwise.

I'm looking forward to what happens when you hit Revered and Exalted.

V_Arnold

Dread Wastes is my favorite zone to farm in. Good quests, love the ...NPC design, so to speak, and the best corrupted place that I could imagine within the theme.

Rokam

Dread Wastes is my favorite zone to farm in. Good quests, love the ...NPC design, so to speak, and the best corrupted place that I could imagine within the theme.

It's a small thing but I like the enhancement/augmentation system. Makes AoE farming super easy.

V_Arnold

...and, Dorian's Necklace (boe epic) just dropped in the Wastes. Thanks, Blizzard. :D (stamina, int, haste, mastery)

It's a small thing but I like the enhancement/augmentation system. Makes AoE farming super easy.

Yep. DK aoe stun ability / minute + AOE stun augmentation from mob (plus 90k+ damage as well, aoe) -> groups of 15-20 dying without issues.

Sethos

Banned
Dread Wastes is an awful place, boring and the mobs are annoying. I never want to go there again. Hate my Hunter, can't find the passion for my DK. Rerolled Alliance as a Tankadin in full heirloom - Having actual fun again :p

V_Arnold

Dread Wastes is an awful place, boring and the mobs are annoying. I never want to go there again. Hate my Hunter, can't find the passion for my DK. Rerolled Alliance as a Tankadin in full heirloom - Having actual fun again :p

Just talk to Artosis if you feel like you are losing your passion!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I already got 3 rare from Pandaria archaelogy, a lvl 85 463 offhand, a lvl 85 463 agility polearm, both bind on account of course, and a panda dummy that taunts me. I'm lucky, and i haven't even been doing this seriously.

RPGCrazied

Think they will truly make the cloud serpents account wide? They kinda are now, but the faction riding skill doesn't carry over. Really don't want to do this more than once.

Rokam

Remorseless Winter
Without Relic proc:
VDvvL.jpg
With Relic proc:

Damn you Blizzard.

Fantomex

So guys. I used a scroll of resurrection weeks ago, then signed up for a month, and I'm noticing that I'm able to level a panda even though I never bought the expansion. Is this normal. I got a panda Mage level 10 already.

Whooter

So guys. I used a scroll of resurrection weeks ago, then signed up for a month, and I'm noticing that I'm able to level a panda even though I never bought the expansion. Is this normal. I got a panda Mage level 10 already.

Normal. You just can't level past 85 or make a Monk if you don't have the expansion.

Bisnic

Wait, there is only 4 blues from Pandaria archaeology? And i already got 3 of them? Guess i'm not gonna bother much with this profession this time around.

Enosh

I think something is fucked with clicking
couldn't click on some feast today in the raid and couldn't click on that crystal on the second boss, which resulted in 3 wipes

thought it's an ui thing, but then other people reported the same problem and they run different UIs

Sarcasm

I am 89 (almost 50%)..I have a quest for townlong and a quest for veiled darkness*...which one should I go to?

*lol veil of eternalness (the zone)

Happened on my server as well, everyone just died in an instant in Stormwind. The mass corps run was fun though.

Maybe this is the pre-post launch event.

Bisnic

So... how do you learn new recipes in Pandaria? I checked Halfhill, but i dont see anything... help? :(

There are one or two recipes on the Capital (SW/Org) that will get you to a certain point I think, not 100% sure on it. There's a quest on Halfhill market to get you up to 530, and then you specialize on specific cooking methods. Just follow the quest line, and you'll get it. By the end, you'll have like what, at max, if you choose, 6 specializations, and each one you'll have to level from 530 to 600. Each one. If you're a Int class, specialize only on the Int 'Way of the...', or choose to level all 6. It's your choice.

I actually quite love it. I did the quest a couple hours ago, and I love the Halfhill market and all the specializations. Cooking is way more interesting in MoP.

I hope my explanation was good enough.

Nekrono

Guys I got back to WoW for MoP after about a year and a half, what would be the "go to" resource site for Warriors BiS, rotation, etc, to maximize your damage nowadays?

Berordn

Guys I got back to WoW for MoP after about a year and a half, what would be the "go to" resource site for Warriors BiS, rotation, etc, to maximize your damage nowadays?

ElitistJerks is still around, and one of the better sources. Icy Veins has a lot of good and in-depth guides too. If you're looking for a quick refresher or quick rotation info, Noxxic is a nice source.

Nekrono

ElitistJerks is still around, and one of the better sources. Icy Veins has a lot of good and in-depth guides too. If you're looking for a quick refresher or quick rotation info, Noxxic is a nice source.

Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for!

Slayerx

Wait, there is only 4 blues from Pandaria archaeology? And i already got 3 of them? Guess i'm not gonna bother much with this profession this time around.

Well yeah there are only 4 blues but every solve you do has a chance of giving a pristine artefact. You accept a quest and turn it in where the Lorewalkers faction is and it will be displayed there forever. It's your own phased room, you see other players but everything else is personal. There are like 20 you can find I think.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So, just realized one thing I hate about world bosses, especially this early in the expansion - the top, bleeding edge guild will have a raid group out there and it tagged within a minute of it spawning .

Top Bottom