• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

M.D

Nugg said:
Here's what you should do if you want to see cooler quests from the new expansion. Go back to Silvermoon. There, in the Sunfury Spire, you will find an orb that will teleport you to the Undercity.

Once you're in Undercity, get out by going north.You should see towers: that's where you can hop on a zeppelin. Just ask the goblins on top of the towers which dock will get you to Orgrimmar (it's the one with the bright red flags). Wait for the zeppelin, get to Orgrimmar.

Once you're in Orgrimmar, take the northern exit of the city, in the Valley of Honor. You are now in Azshara, one of the coolest zone post Cataclysm, with quests right in your level range.

If you get lost along the way, or if you change your mind, just use your hearthstone to go back to Silvermoon.

Thank you all for answering but god dam you kind sir deserve a medal

This game got way more interesting... I just got here and I'm already controlling some sort of robot... WTF is this am I playing the same game?
interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_scanners-exploding-head-3200907241543414499.jpg

Why people don't start here instead of all those boring ass places I've been to up until now? I didn't even know about it... Are there other cities like that? I don't really understand how the world work in this game

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
M.D said:
Thank you all for answering but god dam you kind sir deserve a medal

This game got way more interesting... I just got here and I'm already controlling some sort of robot... WTF is this am I playing the same game?
interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_scanners-exploding-head-3200907241543414499.jpg

Why people don't start here instead of all those boring ass places I've been to up until now? I didn't even know about it... Are there other cities like that? I don't really understand how the world work in this game

Most of the new low lvl zones have cool stuff like in Azshara. You just had to pick one of the 2 races that still have old shit from 2007 between lvl 1-20. So if you ever play Alliance someday, avoid draeneis, they have the same issue as blood elves unless you're willing to run to other lands from lvl 1.

J-Roderton

So I'm pretty new to this game. I've just been questing and doing a few dungeons here and there. I've made it up to level 35 and the one thing I can't seem to get is exactly where should I be. I mean I'm in Hinterlands (I guess that's how you spell it.) I came from Booty Bay to get to there. My main question is, how do you know exactly where in the world you should be? Do I base it on my level? I guess the enemies I fight during quests should be around the same level as me? And after that, how do I know where to go next? I've pretty much just ran around into random areas so far until I find quests. Is there really a right or wrong way to do it?

Tamanon

Banned
Jroderton said:
So I'm pretty new to this game. I've just been questing and doing a few dungeons here and there. I've made it up to level 35 and the one thing I can't seem to get is exactly where should I be. I mean I'm in Hinterlands (I guess that's how you spell it.) I came from Booty Bay to get to there. My main question is, how do you know exactly where in the world you should be? Do I base it on my level? I guess the enemies I fight during quests should be around the same level as me? And after that, how do I know where to go next? I've pretty much just ran around into random areas so far until I find quests. Is there really a right or wrong way to do it?

Easiest thing to do is to look for the Warchief's command or the Billboards in the capital cities. Those give you a quest to a level-appropriate zone to start questing. Generally each zone is good for 5 levels or so.

M.D

What is a build? Is it some sort of guide to help you pick what talents to develop or am I wrong? Where can I find these? And what do people use addons for? Are there any I should use right now that can help me?

J-Roderton

M.D said:
What is a build? Is it some sort of guide to help you pick what talents to develop or am I wrong? Where can I find these? And what do people use addons for? Are there any I should use right now that can help me?

I'm using bartender and I think quest helper. Bartender lets you re-arrange your bars to your liking and not sure exactly what quest helper does because my friend put it on my account right when I started, but I assume it's doing something to help me out.

Jroderton said:

Quests should be yellow, on average, to you for an appropriate level zone. Some may be orange, which you can put off a level or two, and some may be green, which just means you outleveled them a tad, but you can still do them.

If you go into a zone that's too high a level for you many of the mobs will be orange/red to you (3+ levels higher than your level.) You usually want to stay away from these, though before Cataclysm, at least some zones had some more dangerous areas that you wouldn't be ready for until you had quested in another part of the zone - I'm not sure exactly how prevalent this is now as questing has been streamlined a lot.

M.D. said:

A build would probably just be referring to the way you distribute your talent points. (e.g. you may skip one talent to put more points in another to be more effective at X, but lose some effectiveness at Y.)

For now, just go with what talents you think are useful/neat. You really only need to worry about a specific talent build at max level as end-game builds will often differ fairly significantly from leveling builds. Leveling it's not as important and the talent overhaul with patch 4.0 right before the Cataclysm launch made it pretty brain-dead easy to pick at least decent talents, even if they aren't completely optimal.

You can check the Official WoW forums for your class and probably find a guide or two detailing what might be a good build for leveling, though the end-game build you would find on the likes of the Elitist-Jerks forum or similar would also be fine - there just may be certain talents that make leveling easier that aren't nearly as useful for end-game dungeon/raid/pvp play. The only thing you would want to watch out for are talents that are more PvP oriented as you're leveling.

I think you were a Frost Mage at the moment? One example of a more PvP oriented talent would be Shattered Barrier a bit further down in the Frost tree. Situationally useful for solo questing, but definitely better in PvP when you yourself would be targeted. Not so useful in dungeons or raids when the tank (should) be taking most of the damage.

Addons

This is a topic that I could go on about all day since I think addons are one of the most fun and greatest additions to the game that you can have, but I'll try and keep it short. Addons are modifications to the WoW UI, most of which make information more easily parseable and otherwise add convenience/cosmetic improvements. I could spend hours tweaking a UI to be just right and have a much smoother gameplay experience. Some addons are absolutely essential for endgame play, but for just leveling, you don't need anything in particular.

I'll list a few common ones that people use and their function, and you can decide if addons are something you would like to pursue at the moment, but if you really intend on playing the game over a long period of time they will be something to make life in WoW much easier. I can help you with the install/setup process later if you want, or someone else can step in, but for now here is a short list:

-Deadly Boss Mods: Gives raid warnings and other cues when fighting raid/dungeon bosses. Essential for the max level raider/dungeoneer.

-Omen Threat Meter: Displays precise threat levels (if/how close a mob is to attacking you) in a bar chart format and can warn you when you have gained/lost threat.

-Recount: DPS meter that normally displays in a bar chart format similar to Omen that shows how much damage/healing you or members in your party are doing - highly configurable.

-Gatherer: Displays mining/herb/whatever nodes on your map for easier gathering. Can be paired with a database mod that will show you the location of all nodes.

-ArkInventory: Better bag management. Displays all your inventory in one convenient window that can be organized into categories for easy management. Also features a search function so you don't have to worry about poking around for items in your bags.

There are alternatives for nearly all of the addons I listed, but the ones I put above are among the most popular because they're reliable and updated quickly.

That's also just a sampling of some common addons. Others make the interfacing with the auction house easier/more powerful, allow you to adjust unit/player frame location and look, and give you better action bar management/more room, among a multitude of other things.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/MostDownloaded.aspx?SectionID=3816

The above is a link to the most downloaded addons on Curse (a reliable site that also has a special application for installing/updating addons hassle free). The ones I mentioned are on that list, but there will be plenty of other addons to explore as well. I do recommend installing only one or two at a time though if you're not familiar with the process and are not sure what changes/problems could arise with each individual addon.

Again, if you have any questions, just ask in this thread as I'm usually watching it, or someone else may be available to help - I'm not subscribed right now so if a specific issue occurs, I may not be able to troubleshoot it easily myself.

Nugg

M.D said:
You shouldn't bother with addons right now, but they can do pretty much anything. At higher levels, you'll want addons that keep track of the damage you make, the threat you build so you don't pull mobs from your tank, there are addons that give you warnings on critical abilities during boss fights, addons that rearrange your whole interface, that enhance your map and so on.

Your build is the way you spent your talent points. If you want to try out different play styles, you can always ask a class trainer to forget all your talents, get your points back and spend them in a different way. Again, don't look too much into it right now, just get the talents that sound cool to you. You can worry about the perfect build later on.

Edit : Or, pretty much everything CarbonatedFalcon just said. Should have refreshed the thread before anwsering lol

M.D

Thank you again everyone and thank you CarbonatedFalcon for that great posts!

I'm now level 15 and I'm going to try dungeons for the first time.
My gear is still lame and is only things I get from quests and killing - Is everyone else in these levels is like this? Will I not be dead within a second because I'm so weak right now?

Also right now I'm in Ruins Of Eldarath - Is there anywhere near I can get quick ride to the city? Walking all this way can get annoying

M.D said:
Thank you again everyone and thank you CarbonatedFalcon for that great posts!

I'm now level 15 and I'm going to try dungeons for the first time.
My gear is still lame and is only things I get from quests and killing - Is everyone else in these levels is like this? Will I not be dead within a second because I'm so weak right now?

Also right now I'm in Ruins Of Eldarath - Is there anywhere near I can get quick ride to the city? Walking all this way can get annoying
The early dungeons are very forgiving, and not very gear dependent. Just jump in and have fun. Follow your group's lead if you're dps. If you're tanking just be careful that you don't pick up too many mobs and always be ready to jump to a mob that you lose aggro on.

I've never played horde, but it appears there is a horde flight path east of the Secret Lab, which is on the southeastern part of Azshara.

M.D

Deputy Moonman said:
The early dungeons are very forgiving, and not very gear dependent. Just jump in and have fun. Follow your group's lead if you're dps. If you're tanking just be careful that you don't pick up too many mobs and always be ready to jump to a mob that you lose aggro on.

I've never played horde, but it appears there is a horde flight path east of the Secret Lab, which is on the southeastern part of Azshara.

Well, shit.

I was in my first dungeon, having and fun and everything.
I died and everyone was so busy so I just tried to find my corpse and.. I tried to and it said I need to do something I didn't understand.. I clicked return to graveyard which I never done before so I didn't knew exactly what it was and I found my self in a completely different area, having no idea where am I, I used the heartstone and now need to go all the way back :(

Bisnic

M.D said:
Well, shit.

I died and everyone was so busy so I just tried to find my corpse and.. I tried to and it said I need to do something I didn't understand.. I clicked return to graveyard which I never done before so I didn't knew exactly what it was and I found my self in a completely different area, having no idea where am I, I used the heartstone and now need to go all the way back :(

You always have a group member that can ressurect you, usually the healer, so unless all classes able to res are dead, just ask for one to bring you back. Say you're new or something and they should understand.

Or you can run back to the dungeon entrance when you are a ghost, the entrance is usually right next to where your ghost spawn. Look at your minimap for direction.

Nugg

M.D said:
Well, shit.

Yeah, this is a stupid design flaw. The dungeon finder tool teleports you inside the dungeon, and when you die your ghost is at the nearest cemetary, often in an area you've never been to, so finding your way back to the dungeon entrance is hard.

There's really no good way around. Ask for a resurrection from the healer if he's still alive, or ask for help from your group.

M.D

It all fine now I've already done another one it fun good fun :p
I'm already level 17

When you finish a dungeon you just come back to the area where you started and met the NPC's who gave you the quests?

another question...

So at level 14 and 16 I've learned to different spells "Polymorph" and "Blink", but neither of them shows in my action bar and I don't have any idea how to use them

Bisnic

M.D said:
So at level 14 and 16 I've learned to different spells "Polymorph" and "Blink", but neither of them shows in my action bar and I don't have any idea how to use them

All your spells are in the spellbook section. You can press P or just click the button in your menu bar at the bottom of the screen. Spells are separated in different trees like General, Arcane, Fire & Frost. New spells should be in the flashing tabs. Just drag & drop them in your action bar. You can add more action bars on your screen from the interface options if you want. That's what i always do with new characters.

The spellbook is also where you will find professions shortcuts, mounts and companions.

M.D

Kid of a dumb question..

Do the names and life meter of the monsters apper above them? Like can you see it at all times? because I'm pretty sure they were for me and now they're not and I have to click on them if I want to see it at the left top corner

Bisnic

M.D said:
Kid of a dumb question..

Do the names and life meter of the monsters apper above them? Like can you see it at all times? because I'm pretty sure they were for me and now they're not and I have to click on them if I want to see it at the left top corner

Press V.

Strafer said:
I miss old Orgrimmar and the bank roof. =(

http://i.imgur.com/6knkl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I thought you stopped playing?

And that Orgrimmar look dead. Was that some private server or a very low pop one?

strafer

Bisnic said:
I thought you stopped playing?

And that Orgrimmar look dead. Was that some private server or a very low pop one?

I have but that doesn't mean I can't link to pictures.

Well, everyone was hanging out i Dalaran back then, with all the portals and stuff.

M.D

This is it...

I'm almost level 20.
I feel addicted. I love this game so far.

What do I do? Shall I sell my soul to Blizzard, or fight back and refuse to invest my life in this devilish game? :(

Manus

Einchy said:
What a cool looking mount, too bad I'll never get one.
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1339/wowscrnshot071211172748.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Oh hey, how's it going.

I pretty much stopped playing, the grind of rep and daily quest is just to much now. Already my guild have downed 2 heroic bosses in Firelands so that seems just to easy, but who knows. I'm waiting on seeing what they plan on adding in 4.3, I wouldn't mind some more 5 man heriocs that are not redone raids.

Bisnic

M.D said:
This is it...

I'm almost level 20.
I feel addicted. I love this game so far.

What do I do? Shall I sell my soul to Blizzard, or fight back and refuse to invest my life in this devilish game? :(

It all depends on you. If you feel like you would be so addicted that you will stop playing other video games and real life stuff, then stay away from it!

If you think you can still enjoy the game, without being ridiculously addicted, then go ahead it's a great game for the first time and you will always discover new things every days/weeks. Just seeing all the quests from both factions will keep you busy for a long time.

Don't get into a hardcore raiding guild if you ever buy the game and reach endgame though, it can sometimes feels like a job("Be there at 8pm for the next 4 days or you're out!") and the game lose its "game" aspect imo. Some people like it, but i don't.

Is there a primarily GAF guild? Might be fun to start back up with some people who have a similar interests. I know Something Awful has <Goon Squad> or whatever, what about GAF?

Also, I recently reactivated and I have a couple of level 80 characters. I joined an old friends guild (they are level 25 or something), but I noticed I can't buy any items because I am neutral with the guild. What's the fastest way at level 80 to build guild reputation? I sort of want to start a new characters, but those new heirlooms (helm, back) look like they'd fit nicely :).

Bisnic

CrashPrime said:
Is there a primarily GAF guild? Might be fun to start back up with some people who have a similar interests. I know Something Awful has <Goon Squad> or whatever, what about GAF?

Also, I recently reactivated and I have a couple of level 80 characters. I joined an old friends guild (they are level 25 or something), but I noticed I can't buy any items because I am neutral with the guild. What's the fastest way at level 80 to build guild reputation? I sort of want to start a new characters, but those new heirlooms (helm, back) look like they'd fit nicely :).

Do as much 80+ quests as you can for guild rep. You can also do instance runs with your guild, you get rep everytime you kill a boss.

Lower lvl quests give rep, but not enough to be worth it.

M.D

Bisnic said:
It all depends on you. If you feel like you would be so addicted that you will stop playing other video games and real life stuff, then stay away from it!

If you think you can still enjoy the game, without being ridiculously addicted, then go ahead it's a great game for the first time and you will always discover new things every days/weeks. Just seeing all the quests from both factions will keep you busy for a long time.

Don't get into a hardcore raiding guild if you ever buy the game and reach endgame though, it can sometimes feels like a job("Be there at 8pm for the next 4 days or you're out!") and the game lose its "game" aspect imo. Some people like it, but i don't.

I have no idea.

I will have a limited time playing this game each day except for the weekends.

I was once really addicted to Conquer Online -_-
I'm not the same person, but I'm afraid it could get to me once again. I was really sitting there all day even if I was doing nothing.

I"ll just think about over the weekend. :)

Question - Is there a way to play "right"? I mean regarding the combat
Like are there combinations I should use with spells? Do this spell first and then do this? I'm doing what I think is logical like freezing an enemy and then attacking him for example

What do you do in a raid or a dungeon, What's my role (Playing Blood Elf Mage)?
I know I'm supposed to deal damage, but do I stay in the sidelines and attack from there? Any specific things I should do?

Another question - I can learn how to ride animals right now
I understand every race has it own animals? Can I learn to ride animals of other races? Is there a difference between them?

th3dude

M.D said:
I have no idea.

I will have a limited time playing this game each day except for the weekends.

I was once really addicted to Conquer Online -_-
I'm not the same person, but I'm afraid it could get to me once again. I was really sitting there all day even if I was doing nothing.

Holy crap. Someone else who played and was hooked on Conquer Online? I feel like I've found a long lost sibling.

I recently started playing WoW, too. I played CO like 5 years ago while in college. Really enjoying WoW so far. I'm about to hit level 40. What server you on again?

Bisnic

M.D said:
Question - Is there a way to play "right"? I mean regarding the combat
Like are there combinations I should use with spells? Do this spell first and then do this? I'm doing what I think is logical like freezing an enemy and then attacking him for example

What do you do in a raid or a dungeon, What's my role (Playing Blood Elf Mage)?
I know I'm supposed to deal damage, but do I stay in the sidelines and attack from there? Any specific things I should do?

Another question - I can learn how to ride animals right now
I understand every race has it own animals? Can I learn to ride animals of other races? Is there a difference between them?

There is a "right way" to play each class, like which spell to use first and when to use it, but its not important unless you do raids and high lvl 5 mans.

As a frost mage, it's pretty much cast Frostbolt and use Ice Lance on frozen enemies and Ice Lance/Frostfire Bolt when you see the big icons flashing around your character. Frost Nova/Deep Freeze when you see monsters going after you or your healer in dungeons so the tank can grab them back, etc. Polymorph a target before fighting a big group. Counterspell when an enemy is casting a heal or a big dangerous spell(they're usually the ones with a 5-6 secs casting time). You might not have all those spells right now, but you'll get them eventually. It's mostly experience that you're missing, it will come.

As for mounts, yes you can use other races mounts, but it require some grinding on your part, like doing their specific races quests or buying special items that improve your reputation with their faction until you reach Exalted. You won't get them at your lvl, so don't worry too much about it. You can see your reputation with different factions by pressing U if im not mistaken. Blood elves need to buy their mounts right outside Silvermoon.
The only difference between mounts if their look. You might notice some people have faster mounts, but that's just because they bought a higher riding skill that require lvl 40+.

I'll be glad to help you ingame, as my main character is also a frost mage. But i'm playing Alliance and im not sure if you are on the NA(like me) or Europe side.

M.D

sn1pes said:
Holy crap. Someone else who played and was hooked on Conquer Online? I feel like I've found a long lost sibling.

I recently started playing WoW, too. I played CO like 5 years ago while in college. Really enjoying WoW so far. I'm about to hit level 40. What server you on again?

Holy shi ... years playing that game and it's the first time I met someone playing CO outside of the official forums :p

I'm playing on Kazzak it's a European server
Can't play American ones because of the time differences :(

Bisnic, Thank you, again!

Edit: Thank you man, really appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I wasn't born at the superior continent :(

th3dude

M.D said:
Holy shi ... years playing that game and it's the first time I met someone playing CO outside of the official forums :p

I'm playing on Kazzak it's a European server
Can't play American ones because of the time differences :(

Bisnic, Thank you, again!

Edit: Thank you man, really appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I wasn't born at the superior continent :(

I still can't believe it either. Only other person I've ever known that played it was my college roommate. So many good times playing that game. I honestly do miss it, it was a great game.

Bummer that you're in Europe, would be fun to WoW together. Good luck, though!

M.D

sn1pes said:
I still can't believe it either. Only other person I've ever known that played it was my college roommate. So many good times playing that game. I honestly do miss it, it was a great game.

Bummer that you're in Europe, would be fun to WoW together. Good luck, though!

I had tons of fun playing as well. Archers FTW!

Good luck to you as well! It's my dream to live in the US so maybe one day we'll play together =P

th3dude

M.D said:
I had tons of fun playing as well. Archers FTW!

Good luck to you as well! It's my dream to live in the US so maybe one day we'll play together =P

Oh man, you just made me nostalgia hard, lol.

mcrae

hey there WoW gaf

the other day i was in mumble a little tipsy and was talking to some peeps, i think it was a brother/sister+friend or a gf/bf+friend, and im just trying to remember which channel it was in, i think it was WoW but not sure. i'm referring to the gaf mumble server, and my name there is mcrae too. ring a bell for anyone?

J-Roderton

Just killed my first random horde player during a quest. I'm used to getting ambushed by some high level horde players but this time I was able to just ruin this dude after he ran at me. Feels good man.

Other than that, I'm really liking dungeons so far. Just finished one up. Killing a boss with a ton of health is really fun. The loot isn't bad either.

Alucrid

Banned
Oh my god. I had the best ZG pug ever. The random dungeon finder kept giving me ZG and it's mostly a fuck up. This time though, oh man, it was almost enough to give me a boner. Really fucking fast, no wipes, no adds, no fuck ups on trash mobs, sooooo good. Like, too good. I thanked them at the end for the best ZG pug ever. Hope restored. Let's get cracking on that Valor.

Alucrid said:
Oh my god. I had the best ZG pug ever. The random dungeon finder kept giving me ZG and it's mostly a fuck up. This time though, oh man, it was almost enough to give me a boner. Really fucking fast, no wipes, no adds, no fuck ups on trash mobs, sooooo good. Like, too good. I thanked them at the end for the best ZG pug ever. Hope restored. Let's get cracking on that Valor.

Was it a guild group or something? I know sometimes when we were missing a fourth or fifth wheel the crew I did all the Cata heroic achievements with would blast through the dungeon finder and clean up stuff super fast. Sometimes joking around we would have a wipe, but if we were serious it would be some of the best dungeon-running you would see.

I know I got lucky with a Heroic Shadowfang Keep pug once and even knocked out an achievement or two that I hadn't had yet with my main group. You'll find good people out there, it's just not as often as you'll find average or bad players for a variety of reasons.

Bisnic

Yeah, some pugs can be really great, but other times... you get that awful, awful one... like yesterday i was in heroic deadmines with my healer, and not a single DPS knew how to use the adds robot for the 3rd boss, while the tank was tanking the boss near the bottom floor.

Argh. Beth and Shannox are more or less on farm, but the guild's still stuck on Rhyolith.

Our stumbling point seems to be that we can get his armor down to 0, but right about when he does alot of people just start dying.

I think what it is is that the people steering him aren't even trying to avoid the inactive volcanoes- they'll aim for the active ones but if there are inactive ones in the way they'll hit them instead of avoiding them, so by the time his armor wears off he has about 7-10 stacks of his damage buff.

Having raided since TBC I can't think of a fight offhand that's as unfun as Rhyolith. Maybe heroic Ozruk.

Nugg

Mister Zimbu said:
Argh. Beth and Shannox are more or less on farm, but the guild's still stuck on Rhyolith.

Our stumbling point seems to be that we can get his armor down to 0, but right about when he does alot of people just start dying.

I think what it is is that the people steering him aren't even trying to avoid the inactive volcanoes- they'll aim for the active ones but if there are inactive ones in the way they'll hit them instead of avoiding them, so by the time his armor wears off he has about 7-10 stacks of his damage buff.

Having raided since TBC I can't think of a fight offhand that's as unfun as Rhyolith. Maybe heroic Ozruk.
Hitting active volcanoes as fast as you can is your highest priority. They are the one doing damage to your raid, buff or no buff. It's very hard to avoid inactive volcanoes while staying effective on the active ones. It's a very tricky fight, very frustrating as it involves a lot of luck.

Try pushing him into phase 2 as soon as you can. When he's at about 35% health, maybe even a little more (and no armor), you can offtank the adds, switch all your DPS on the legs, and push for the phase. The adds will despawn, and the last phase is trivial if everyone in your raid is still alive.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Mister Zimbu said:

Ha, it's the opposite for us. Rhyolith and Shannox on farm, stuck on Beth. Tho, we only did 5 or so attempts on Beth.

I don't think we had problems with inactive. I was one of the three melee on the legs. We'd call out full left/right for a sharp turn to get an active volcano or edge avoidance. I don't remember if we hit any Inactive or not. There definitely wasn't any panic about hitting inactive volcanoes. Maybe it was luck. I remember going across a lot of craters tho.'

Edit: I didn't monitor how many stacks we had. The first time we reached phase 2 we wiped and the second we downed it. Can't compare stacks on either.

I was looking at what people around the net have to say about it and a website called mmoscholar (don't know how valuable their opinion is) says "When he walks over an inactive volcano he gains a small damage buff which fades slowly over time. Hitting inactive volcanos will not cause your raid to wipe and is actually preferred since it makes predicting future active volcanos much easier."

Top Bottom