• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Nugg

Bisnic said:
Do you still need to pay for that? If so, fuck that. :(
It's in testing right now, so it's free for now.

Q: Will aspects of the Real ID Party system be premium-based?
A: We'll have information on the premium-based aspects of the Real ID Party system toward the end of the testing period.

M.D

So I've decided to play the game

I would like to test out different classes before I decided which one I should invest in

I absolutely hate melee attacks. I don't want to be a tank.
I love magic and using spells, and all the different perks that come with it.

I'd like to be mainly DPS.
I guess the choices are - Mage, Shaman Druid and Warlock. Right?

Now I've been playing as a Mage and having tons of fun, but I feel pretty limited doing only DPS. I would like to be a hybrid class like a Shaman or Druid. Although from the little that I've read they are not as good as a specialized class, right?

What is Warlock all about? I understand it's dark spells that hurt over time and summon demons but is that all he can do? Is he mainly a DPS class? So pretty much just a dark wizard?

Alucrid

Banned
CarbonatedFalcon said:
Was it a guild group or something? I know sometimes when we were missing a fourth or fifth wheel the crew I did all the Cata heroic achievements with would blast through the dungeon finder and clean up stuff super fast. Sometimes joking around we would have a wipe, but if we were serious it would be some of the best dungeon-running you would see.

I know I got lucky with a Heroic Shadowfang Keep pug once and even knocked out an achievement or two that I hadn't had yet with my main group. You'll find good people out there, it's just not as often as you'll find average or bad players for a variety of reasons.

Nope, everyone was random. That's what made it so good.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
M.D said:

I would like to test out different classes before I decided which one I should invest in

Now I've been playing as a Mage and having tons of fun, but I feel pretty limited doing only DPS. I would like to be a hybrid class like a Shaman or Druid. Although from the little that I've read they are not as good as a specialized class, right?

What is Warlock all about? I understand it's dark spells that hurt over time and summon demons but is that all he can do? Is he mainly a DPS class? So pretty much just a dark wizard?

The things you should know about playing a hybrid DPS is that it doesn't mean you'll be both healing and DPSing in a dungeon. You'll only do DPS, just like a mage or warlock would. Sure you could heal, but your heals sucks and aren't worth the mana. It could be useful if the healer happen to die in combat, even shitty heals can save a tank sometimes.

But there is a possibility of having 2 specs later, where you can change between your DPS and healing one, so sure... if you wanna have a choice between caster dpsing and healing without having to make 2 characters, go with a priest, shaman or druid.

And warlocks are basically mages with a demon. Without portals and teleports. And free food/water. Yeah i'm a mage fanboy somewhat. Can't live without teleports around the world.

Nugg

M.D said:

Picking Priest and sticking with the shadow talents is a very valid DPS choice too. And obviously a hybrid class since the two other specs are healing specs. I'm actually a Shadow Priest, and I absolutely love it. It relies a lot on damage over time like a warlock, but without the pet which is actually a perk as far as I'm concerned (I hate pet classes).

About hybrid classes: in WoW, currently, hybrid class means you'll have a choice between different roles depending on the talent tree you choose. You'll be able, at higher levels, to switch from one to another easily, but you will nerver be able to effectively assume both roles at the same time.

M.D

So if I want to do damage the only benefit having a hybrid class is that I can change between DPS and healer? But can a shaman or druid do DPS as good as a mage or healing as good as a priest if they choose it as their talent? Or can a priest do DPS as good as a mage?

Bisnic

M.D said:
So if I want to do damage the only benefit having a hybrid class is that I can change between DPS and healer? But can a shaman or druid do DPS as good as a mage or healing as good as a priest if they choose it as their talent? Or can a priest do DPS as good as a mage?

There's always going to be some classes doing more dps or more healing(on average) than others with all the patches and expansions going on, but since it always change every few months or so with buffs and nerfs, it's not worth choosing a class because its the "best" right now. They all do great dps and healing currently, you won't be screwed if you choose to heal or dps with a hybrid class, so just choose whichever you want. You'll see mages doing more damage than druids, just like you'll see druids doing more damage than mages, while both have similar gear. Skills have a lot to do with it too.

robatw said:
i stopped at burning crusade - do iu need to buy the last 2 or 3 updates for wow to test the new stuff?

You do not need the last 2 expansions to test the new lvl 1-60 stuff. But you'll still need them for all content over lvl 70.

M.D

Bisnic said:
There's always going to be some classes doing more dps or more healing(on average) than others with all the patches and expansions going on, but since it always change every few months or so with buffs and nerfs, it's not worth choosing a class because its the "best" right now. They all do great dps and healing currently, you won't be screwed if you choose to heal or dps with a hybrid class, so just choose whichever you want. You'll see mages doing more damage than druids, just like you'll see druids doing more damage than mages, while both have similar gear. Skills have a lot to do with it too.

You do not need the last 2 expansions to test the new lvl 1-60 stuff. But you'll still need them for all content over lvl 70.

I guess I'll try to get the Shaman to 20 just to see how it is with another class.

What are buffs and nerfs? I still feel like I know absolutely nothing about this game lol

What are some of the other activities people usually do in WOW? I know there are the professions, but what else? When you reach the higher levels is it all pretty much raids or PVP?

How do the guild dynamics work in the game?

M.D said:
I guess I'll try to get the Shaman to 20 just to see how it is with another class.

What are buffs and nerfs? I still feel like I know absolutely nothing about this game lol

What are some of the other activities people usually do in WOW? I know there are the professions, but what else? When you reach the higher levels is it all pretty much raids or PVP?

Buffs = making a class/ability/something stronger. I.E. "X Skill's damage has increased to 120, up from 100."

A nerf would just be the opposite.

As for guilds, on my server (PvP) at least, there were 4 types-

The huge 900ish member guilds which exist primarily for the the guild perks to fund the GM's wallet. These are decent to level in, but the player base is so far reaching, it's going to be a mixed bag.

PvP Based guilds.

Casual raiding.

Hardcore raiding.

Most would probably fall under casual raiding. It ultimately is up to you. I started at casual raiding and moved on to hardcore because I wasn't going to get anywhere otherwise.

I've enjoyed my time in every guild I've been in; some member are dicks, most aren't. In my opinion, being in a guild completely enhances your experience, but that's up for you to decide.

For shit to do at 85, I mainly PvP'd when it wasn't time for raids. Every now and then, I'd go achievement grinding. I ended up getting the "Loremaster" title because I was bored and actually was interested in the lore. Worst experience of my life, never do it.

TheYanger

Entropia said:
Paging: TheYanger

Juggernaut is breaking up? What are your plans?

Whoops, sorry, been a busy week, clearly -_- Yeah, Jugg died. Trialing in Vigil now with a few others, some in exodus, and a few scattered elsewhere (as well as the usual, people going casual/quitting). No particular plans besides hoping to get in here, seems like an environment I like so far.

Flib

M.D said:

I'm biased since I main one, but I would recommend going Druid, though it takes a bit for the class to open up a bit. They are the only class that can effectively do every role in the game (ranged/spell dps, melée dps, tanking, and healing), so if you feel like trying a new role down the road, that option will be open to you. Shamans are fun, but they sometimes get shafted a bit, IMO.

Also flight form is amazingly fun.

PatzCU

Flib said:
I'm biased since I main one, but I would recommend going Druid, though it takes a bit for the class to open up a bit. They are the only class that can effectively do every role in the game (ranged/spell dps, melée dps, tanking, and healing), so if you feel like trying a new role down the road, that option will be open to you. Shamans are fun, but they sometimes get shafted a bit, IMO.

Also flight form is amazingly fun.

Seconded. I wouldn't play a Shaman for caster DPS, it's been pretty weak since Cataclysm came out. You should be safe with Mage, Druid, Priest or Warlock though.

Bradlums

I'm a shadow priest and I have a lot of fun with it. Plus, if you're concerned with how well they stack up in DPS compared to other classes, I think they're second after a hunter spec. Can't really remember. But again, it really just depends on the player for DPS more than how buffed a class is. I'd say go warlock, priest, mage or druid.

PatzCU said:
Seconded. I wouldn't play a Shaman for caster DPS, it's been pretty weak since Cataclysm came out. You should be safe with Mage, Druid, Priest or Warlock though.

I still think Elemental Shaman have some of the best spells in the game, especially going back as a Warcraft 3 player and being introduced to Thrall in your first mission there. Chain Lightning? Hell yeah. And getting guaranteed critical strikes with Lava Bolt is always fun (disappointing that you get such an important spell for the class so late.) Bloodlust is always fun to have too, though with mages having it now, it's not as special. The only thing I dislike is that I still think totems are a weak mechanic and could be further improved. They're really just not that fun as is.

But anyway, just to further clarify, hybrid classes were originally intended to be slightly worse at dps than pures (mages, hunters, warlocks, rogues), but in the current design, that's not necessarily true at all. Mages are fun, Warlocks are similar but with a demon pet, though I've learned that I'm not a huge fan of pet classes after leveling a hunter, Priests can be pretty powerful as Shadow, but you should be prepared to heal a lot as well, unfortunate as it may ber, since they have two healing specs and healers are going to be in greater demand than dps more often than not.

For a player who is not sure what they would like to do, you can't go wrong with Druids as they cover every role in the game - Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Tanking, and Healing. You can try out anything you want if you ever decide you want a change rather than having to level another character. You'll spend most of your time shape-shifted though for 3 of those roles (RIP Tree at all times) so if you don't enjoy looking like a bear/cat/owl and/or like to see your armor in battle, that may be something to consider.

Nothing wrong with Mages though, they're great if that's what you're into.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
M.D said:
Just to note a few things because you mentioned aesthetics before.

Starting at level 29 and every level afterward Balance Druids will use Moonkin Form and Shadow Priests will use Shadow Form when they DPS.

These forms change the look of the character you created when you're in them and you stay in them while DPSing.

Left is no Shadow form. The middle image is me targeting myself in shadow form. Targeting and hovering your mouse of characters changes the lighting a bit.
TtZq3.png

437VD.png

Mage, Shaman, and Warlock will pretty much look the same as when you created them. A lot of helms hide faces tho. You can hide helms and cloaks completely.

Alex

If they'd bring up the bottom few specs, then things would be *remarkably* close in terms of Patchwerk styled fights. Then they could just work on tweaking utility and AoE some.

I want to hope that's something they're working towards, but as close as it's getting now my assumption is the next step is to pull some warped ass chain of tweaks and play musical chairs again.

M.D, another resource you can use is the world of warcraft website. There's a beginner's guide section that can answer a lot of your questions there. It'll go through a lot of stuff about classes, areas, what things mean and so on.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Bradlums said:
I'm a shadow priest and I have a lot of fun with it. Plus, if you're concerned with how well they stack up in DPS compared to other classes, I think they're second after a hunter spec.
Whaaaaaat?

Seeing a shadow priest in a random group is the worst.

Alex said:
If they'd bring up the bottom few specs, then things would be *remarkably* close in terms of Patchwerk styled fights. Then they could just work on tweaking utility and AoE some.

I want to hope that's something they're working towards, but as close as it's getting now my assumption is the next step is to pull some warped ass chain of tweaks and play musical chairs again.

The thing I'd be more concerned about is balancing melee-favored fight vs. ranged-friendly fights. Balancing that can be just as important on DPS numbers as balancing actual specs.

It's hard to design fights challenging for both styles of dps (in addition to tanks and healers) without the encounter becoming complex very quickly. These usually end up being the most engaging fights though, a prime example being Yogg-Saron. You can't have fights like that all the time so we usually end up with bosses alternating the challenge for the different roles throughout most of the instance and have the boss that is challenging for everyone as the final encounter.

Alex

Shadow Priest is one of the best raid DPS specs in the game. Higher skill cap though, especially considering a lot of it's power comes from multi-dotting.

I saw this video earlier;

http://youtu.be/WhvvNGeHHME

Made me laugh, this is totally what the DPS in our guild were like, except they were nice people which in a way made it even worse. Our Hunter would *NEVER* manage his pets and buffs. I had to do it all for him.

Bisnic said:
And warlocks are basically mages with a demon. Without portals and teleports. And free food/water. Yeah i'm a mage fanboy somewhat. Can't live without teleports around the world.
Blizzard loves the mage class and has basically given the mage class everything. If it's a choice between being a lock and a mage, go with the mage.

Alucrid

Banned
Alex said:
Shadow Priest is one of the best raid DPS specs in the game. Higher skill cap though, especially considering a lot of it's power comes from multi-dotting.

I saw this video earlier;

http://youtu.be/WhvvNGeHHME

Made me laugh, this is totally what the DPS in our guild were like, except they were nice people which in a way made it even worse. Our Hunter would *NEVER* manage his pets and buffs. I had to do it all for him.

Dude. Try being in a group with a BM hunter who had a cat out despite the fact that we had a dk and probably a warrior for battle shout / horn of the winter. I mean, no core hound, no spirit beast, no silithid, no shale spider, no t-rex. :|

That's also a problem. I don't want a hardcore raiding guild, but still, casual raiding guilds are a tad...too casual sometimes.

I hate when I'm forced to get out my like ravager though.'

I also remember when I never even used my pet in raids lol. They were more of a liability than help.

PS, best DPS is MM, always and forever.

Deputy Moonman said:
Blizzard loves the mage class and has basically given the mage class everything. If it's a choice between being a lock and a mage, go with the mage.

And invisibility. And people bitch about hunters having camo which is hardly good.

DeathNote said:
any 10 man beth tips?

the strat is simple but we can't seem to balance the dps.

we downed shannox and lord rhy easily.

We send one dps up top with the tank and healer and keep everyone else at the bottom. By myself (I'm the guy they send up), I can usually get Beth to around 75% before she comes down.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Azwethinkweiz said:
We send one dps up top with the tank and healer and keep everyone else at the bottom. By myself (I'm the guy they send up), I can usually get Beth to around 75% before she comes down.
what class?

that's what we are trying right now. downstairs seems to be a clusterfuck.

edit: we downed it. yay.

J-Roderton

So I made it up to the western plaguelands today and I'm at lvl 39. There are seriously a ton of quests to do. Should I do them all or is there a certain level I should reach before I leave? Basically, is it advised to complete every quest before leaving an area generally?

Alex

Dude. Try being in a group with a BM hunter who had a cat out despite the fact that we had a dk and probably a warrior for battle shout / horn of the winter. I mean, no core hound, no spirit beast, no silithid, no shale spider, no t-rex. :|

Man, were you in my guild? That's the exact same situation, haha. We were like 8 bosses into hard mode and this shit was happening despite constant attempts to fix it... but they're nice people, and it's hard to tell nice people that they are stupid and should be slapped over a video game.

I don't know why this guy was BM to begin with though, we were 8 bosses in hard mode and we had an Arcane Mage (who was the other moron in the raid comp) for the 3% buff.

any 10 man beth tips?

the strat is simple but we can't seem to balance the dps.

we downed shannox and lord rhy easily.

If you can't beat him, try to recruit him into your guild. Just let him know you have bank tabs and a "taberd" and surely he'll join.

Ahhh, I need to find a new guild. I stopped because I planned to quit but ... well, I didn't. So I made them put me on social because while I want to raid Firelands, it ain't gonna be with them.

Maybe I'll finish gearing up my Mage and take it easy in raiding. I'm sick of healin' suckas!

Nugg

Jroderton said:
So I made it up to the western plaguelands today and I'm at lvl 39. There are seriously a ton of quests to do. Should I do them all or is there a certain level I should reach before I leave? Basically, is it advised to complete every quest before leaving an area generally?
Depends on your priorities. Completing every quest in a zone is usually interesting lore wise, and you'll get an achievement. If you don't care about that, you should bail out when the quests start becoming green/grey. It means you outlevel the zone and you'd be more effective somewhere else.

suzu

The Real ID party feature is pretty cool. I hope they don't make it premium!

---

For new WoW players the official site is good. >>> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/

For a detailed database check out Wowhead. >>> http://www.wowhead.com/

A very useful dungeons and raids addon is Deadly Boss Mods. >>> Get both the core addon and the old content/expansions one.

Direct links to both:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/deadly-boss-mods.aspx
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/dbm-bc.aspx

strafer

So, some interesting bits from the new novel by Christie Golden has surfaced.

taken from MMOC.

- Sabellian is Nefarian and Onyxia's very direct brother, and may play a role somewhere.

- Archbishop Benedictus was evil after all, and is the enigmatic cult leader named the "Twilight Father." He apparently answers to Deathwing directly. What this means for poor, sweet Grand Magister Rommath is unclear, though I swear to god heads will roll if...

- Ahem; Alex and Ysera are apparently blood related siblings, though the male aspects aren't.

- One of the villains/monsters is a five headed hydra with a head from each of the dragonflights named "Chromatus," who gets defeated and imprisoned... probably so he can be a raid boss in the future.

- It seems increasingly unlikely that Thrall will become the new Earthwarder. Good news.

- The main focus is apparently on Northrend, the Arygos stuff, and obviously Thrall.

- Benedictus has taken Arygos' sister hostage, a heavily pregnant blue dragon named Kyrigosa.

- Alex disbands the Wrymrest Accord, and blows up that large orb thing in the temple to symbolize it.

- Remember Nalice, the black dragon in Wrymrest Temple during WotLK? Turns out she mysteriously vanished around the time of the Cataclysm.

- "What the fel" is now officially a canon cursing phrase. Awesome.

- The immortal Jaina/Thrall pairings still haven't become old, and apparently to this day rumours are still flying about Orgrimmar's bars regarding their "relationship…"

- Dragons apparently like to use their mortal forms when it comes to "physical affection." "One of the great pleasures of the elf-like forms they both felt so comfortable assuming was that skin was more sensitive to receiving a loving touch than scales." Uh-huh…

- Here's a big one - Nozdormu ADMITS that he will become the new Infinite leader, and that his absence from the world was due to him trying to rectify "what went wrong" somewhere down the road that led to that fate.

- Thrall meets Taretha/Blackmoore/Medivh in the CoT. He also takes his companion Snowsong with him, though sends her to Jaina for protection later. Don't do it Thrall, she's the fucking Twilight Prophet!

- Thrall mentioned being a prisoner to the Alliance and how the "unlikeliest of rescuers" came to his aid. An obvious reference to the Goblin starting area.

- Green dragons take on kaldorei forms because of their relationship with Malfurion. Red dragons take on sin'dorei forms (I assume they’re not differentiating between blood and high elves), and blue dragons generally take on human forms. Bronze dragons take on whatever form they feel like.

- There's a mysterious female speaking with N'zoth.

- Krasus dies. In other news, Knaak rams a bulldozer into Blizzard HQ after reading this.

Shortly before I stopped playing about 5 months ago, I gave most of my gold away to friends since I wasn't sure if I would be coming back. Now I'm back with an interest in leveling a bunch of new toons and I have no gold to purchase the heirloom cloaks and helms... Blast!!!!! I also discovered that my old guild has disbanded. But there is no way I'm leaving until I buy all the heirloom stuff. No way I'm starting over with guild rep when I have the discount and ability to purchase stuff right now.

Nugg

Einchy said:
Hopefully all that Wyrmrest Temple stuff will actually show up in the game.
Northrend quests haven't changed since WotLK release, and still don't acknowledge Arthas' death. It would be weird to change it to show the Wyrmrest stuff. I guess maybe if one day they go over Northrend like they did with the 1-60 stuff in Cataclysm.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Nugg said:
Northrend quests haven't changed since WotLK release, and still don't acknowledge Arthas' death. It would be weird to change it to show the Wyrmrest stuff. I guess maybe if one day they go over Northrend like they did with the 1-60 stuff in Cataclysm.
Well, it'd probably have to be phased since people leveling up have a lot of quests there. And anyway, they did take away the full The Battle For The Undercity quest line on the count of the Cata changes, so it's not that unrepresented for them to change something in Northrend.

I'm sure you're right, though, and they won't bother with it.

PatzCU

suzu said:
The Real ID party feature is pretty cool. I hope they don't make it premium!

---

For new WoW players the official site is good. >>> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/

For a detailed database check out Wowhead. >>> http://www.wowhead.com/

A very useful dungeons and raids addon is Deadly Boss Mods. >>> Get both the core addon and the old content/expansions one.

Direct links to both:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/deadly-boss-mods.aspx
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/dbm-bc.aspx

Agreed, I also hope they apply this to RBGs. I'm sure this would screw with the 'mmr economy', but it would be awesome if they could pull it off.

Fularu

Banned
TheYanger said:
Whoops, sorry, been a busy week, clearly -_- Yeah, Jugg died. Trialing in Vigil now with a few others, some in exodus, and a few scattered elsewhere (as well as the usual, people going casual/quitting). No particular plans besides hoping to get in here, seems like an environment I like so far.
I loved Vigil when I was there, Nomortal can be a dick though, alldis/Flipthedruid where great guys. Unless that changed, Zerix never says a word :p

Tell dimmy "the frenchy" says "Hi" since my account is inactive and I can't hop on to annoy him.

I just looked at their roster and I no longer see Cornelius, what a shame :(

Alex

Deputy Moonman said:
Shortly before I stopped playing about 5 months ago, I gave most of my gold away to friends since I wasn't sure if I would be coming back. Now I'm back with an interest in leveling a bunch of new toons and I have no gold to purchase the heirloom cloaks and helms... Blast!!!!! I also discovered that my old guild has disbanded. But there is no way I'm leaving until I buy all the heirloom stuff. No way I'm starting over with guild rep when I have the discount and ability to purchase stuff right now.

I'd never give my gold away, yikes. One thing that's nice about WoW is that it's really easy to jump back into at any point. That combined with the way content is delivered in big chunks and quickly consumed regularly is almost closer to a normal game than another MMO, it's a good game to take breaks from and return in, IMO. Quit before burn out hits then have a total ball when you come back and there's 10 tons of new shit.

Unless you're one of those addictive types where you have no free will and video games ruin their lives, that is. I can't even begin to comprehend those people, though.

Alex said:
I'd never give my gold away, yikes. One thing that's nice about WoW is that it's really easy to jump back into at any point. That combined with the way content is delivered in big chunks and quickly consumed regularly is almost closer to a normal game than another MMO, it's a good game to take breaks from and return in, IMO. Quit before burn out hits then have a total ball when you come back and there's 10 tons of new shit.

Unless you're one of those addictive types where you have no free will and video games ruin their lives, that is. I can't even begin to comprehend those people, though.
haha, no comment.

M.D

Thanks for all the answer earlier guys

I'm now level 15 with my Shaman and done my first dungeon... I gotta say that I feel noticeably weaker than playing with my Mage

I chose to go with Elemental
I read some saying that for leveling Enhancement is the best, but I hate melee combat, and I know you can unlearn it later and learn another talent tree but I really don't like melee combat... Even though I kind of have to use it now as a Shaman more than I did as a Mage

I hate setting up totems each and every time for :|

bunbun777

M.D said:

I'm now level 15 with my Shaman and done my first dungeon... I gotta say that I feel noticeably weaker than playing with my Mage

I read some saying that for leveling Enhancement is the best, but I hate melee combat, and I know you can unlearn it later and learn another talent tree but I really don't like melee combat... Even though I kind of have to use it now as a Shaman more than I did as a Mage

Back out now....

p.s. I'm a shadowpriest.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
M.D said:

I leveled as elemental from 1-85 mainly because I wanted to do range and also because already leveled as enhancement 1-76 on another server and didn't want to pay to transfer. I already transferred two 85's for 25$ each that week and a third transfer was too much.

Anyways, there was no scenario where I needed to use melee. I had heirlooms tho. (Gear high levels can get that bind to account and scale/last mainly from 1-80). They died before they got to me.

Totem juggling is not for some people.

Pets aren't for some people (Warlock).

idlewild_

M.D said:

At L30 you'll get an ability to put out 4 totems (one of each type) at one time. prior to this, putting out 3-4 totems manually would probably add more time than you'd save with the little extra damage

Bisnic

M.D said:

I never played an elemental shaman, but i always hear about how they suck. I loved enhancement shaman since there is always something to hit and you rarely notice your own autoattacks.

It's not too late to get a stronger caster class!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Bisnic said:
I never played an elemental shaman, but i always hear about how they suck. I loved enhancement shaman since there is always something to hit and you rarely notice your own autoattacks.

AOE is annoying on ele shaman. That's for sure.

Bisnic said:

It doesn't really pick up until late into the leveling process. Lava Burst is now learned at 34 I guess, it was far later when I leveled, but it's still a long while before you learn Thunderstorm and Earthquake.

And yes, the AoE is far more difficult to be effective at compared to other classes. Earthquake was supposed to remedy this somewhat, but it's still not great.

Top Bottom