• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Robin64

Screw endgame, I'm going to focus on Pet Battles.

Hosting a tournament on my realm soon too, a Petite Cup, restricted to level 5 pets. Should be wicked.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Grats Yanger~

g'morning ya'll

Hooray, exalted Tillers, farm fully upgraded. Should hit exalted with Anglers in a couple days, only the big ones left now.

Speaking of Tillers, I really hope they make some changes to that damn Goat Steak daily quest. I usually just drop it when I get that quest because it is not worth the hassle, which means I have missed out on my token the last two days.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Fuck yes.
eoAB6.jpg

Finally!

Holy fuck, grats!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Having so much fun with Entropia, killing rares all over the place :lol

Yoshichan

GOT MY TIER LEG PIECE FROM SHA :D!!

Enosh

What happens at the end of that fight? Everyone just DROPPED.
he stops spawning totems at around 20% so that means you can't go into the spirit realm anymore and clear out the ads, but they keep spawning
and when there is a lot of them, yeah that hurts

I feel bad for you guys that were trying to make money on Living Steel, the pricce continues to drop at least on Mal'Ganis. I was able to buy my routine morning ten bars in the 900s each which is down almost 100G from yesterday. Profits still remain decent on belt buckles though, I made a boatload lastnight hanging out in town while watching TV. Crafted PvP gear is on its last legs now though. Some of the Holy Paladin parts have dropped below the cost of materials at this point while others still remain fairly high since the major offenders have not gotten those recipes yet. I had to join in on the pricing madness just to cash out on some of the parts I have left.

Fucking Galleon needs to spawn more. Goddamit.

Yeah I agree on this one. I only saw him the very first day when no one could kill him yet and never since then. I really see no reason why the World Bosses should not be on a faster respawn timer. Sitting in a zone waiting for something to respawn once a week (one kill a week, not a one week respawn timer) is not fun.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Agreed. I understand what Blizzard is doing with him though. You can get loot off of him multiple times a week if you kill him, so it's understandable that his respawn timer be long. I got lucky with my kill and got him before they hot-fixed being able to get loot from him cross-realm.

Personally, I think he should be on a 48-60 hour respawn timer. He would spawn enough for people to get a kill, but infrequently enough that it wouldn't trivialize gearing up.

Where did you go anyway ,_,? Work? School? Girlfriend?

Work!

Sarcasm

So Lorewalkers I need arch..I just got a daily for could where they want me to do arch..

I don't even have this, do I have to? And if I do do I need to worry about lvling it to do this stuff!?!?

Ultratech

Did a mount run last night for Ony/EoE/OS25/TK and won the Twilight Drake! Woo!

Had to buy Artisan Riding on my DK so he could actually learn it though...but at least he's not flying slow anymore!

Also, I feel a helluva lot more powerful now with Searing Words and the Brewfest Trinket that increases AP. I say that since I can actually hit 100k+ Kill Shots with that stuff active. :D

Heh, tell me about it. I've yet to see the Warband at all. The only thing close to seeing them was a pile of skeletons about where he was at.

Yoshichan

I won't be home for another 11 hours or so. I have floor hockey tonight, and don't come home between finishing work and my game :p
Awww okay ,_, I'll still be online at that time though!

Magnus

Wow, grats Yanger. I'm looking forward to just getting to TRY the CMs out soon with a consistent group. I'd be happy if we got consistent silvers..lol

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
So I did the Mogu'Shan Vaults LFR yesterday. I expected it to be easy, but not this easy. The Stone Guard required as far as I could see no strategy at all. The group just packed all three guards on top of each other and have all of them do the overload ability frequently.

Feng the Accursed was really easy. There the recommended strategy was actually followed. Gara'jal the Spiritbander was the same, but I got never got banished.

I got no loot except for a Sigil of Power, but a good amount of gold. Now I'm eager to try out the normal version and eventually heroic.

Yoshichan

I've seriously been awaiting this day since launch day...

Finally, my farm has 16 slots T_T I'm getting emotional!

Pet Battles facts:

-you can sit and stand during battles

-PvP opponent characters are 100% randomly generated and not how the actual player looks

-you can battle while mounted if you mount up just before joining a PvP battle

-some pet names are on reserve by Blizzard for future potential pets, such as "Jade Dragon"

Yoshichan

I am laughing so much :lol

Yoshichan

Master plower, right there! Anything in my way gets cropped!

8teE3.jpg

Yoshichan

Riding on Elegon... so sexy and jelly :3

YfUXD.jpg

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I wish i had more time to play this game, but with my job, this game and ME3 MP which is just as addicting to me as WoW especially with the new DLC that came out this week, i can barely play like 2 hours a day of WoW, which is just enough to do dailies and that's about it. Maybe one heroic if im lucky. Weekend can't come soon enough.

Yoshichan

Man I want space dragon mount.
yeah, imagine having the mount + having an item that makes you astral (just like in the Elegon fight)! I would pay... lots o_o

Yoshichan

I'm selling Spicy Salmon and Spicy Vegetable Chips for 400g each for the final parts of the Pandaren Delicacies-achievement (exalted with Tillers) :lol Insane!
They said i could be anything So i became astral
Haha!

Pet Battles facts:

-you can sit and stand during battles

-PvP opponent characters are 100% randomly generated and not how the actual player looks

-you can battle while mounted if you mount up just before joining a PvP battle

-some pet names are on reserve by Blizzard for future potential pets, such as "Jade Dragon"

This really sort of irks me.

Pet Battles are some of the most addicting and fun things to do in the game since I can remember but it's an MMO ... as in ... real people playing! You should not only see what the character looks like, but also see the name/level/realm of the person you are fighting. I mean it's fun showing off vanity pets by putting them to battle, but it would be more fun to show off the awesome transmogs we have too!

At the VERY LEAST you should be able to talk to your opponent while in battle.

Also, a long grindy reward system for pet battles would be nice. Some sort of simple token system where you earn 1 token for a PVP win. Have items available for purchase like "grant 10 pet levels" and have rare pets purchasable with said tokens.

It's just too much fun to get shuffled aside from what could be a very rich/robust system. I'd love to see a max level per-realm ladder system or even a US ladder for pet battles.

This really sort of irks me.

Pet Battles are some of the most addicting and fun things to do in the game since I can remember but it's an MMO ... as in ... real people playing! You should not only see what the character looks like, but also see the name/level/realm of the person you are fighting. I mean it's fun showing off vanity pets by putting them to battle, but it would be more fun to show off the awesome transmogs we have too!

At the VERY LEAST you should be able to talk to your opponent while in battle.

Also, a long grindy reward system for pet battles would be nice. Some sort of simple token system where you earn 1 token for a PVP win. Have items available for purchase like "grant 10 pet levels" and have rare pets purchasable with said tokens.

It's just too much fun to get shuffled aside from what could be a very rich/robust system. I'd love to see a max level per-realm ladder system or even a US ladder for pet battles.

I completely agree. Fortunately, Blizz has hinted at some upcoming changes/improvements to the system in the next major patch and hopefully at the very least they can implement being able to actually see and talk to who you're battling.

Yoshichan

I absolutely agree with the pet-thingy. Blizzard said they have a lot of changes incoming so I can't wait for that!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got a rare-quality Fel Flame this morning, which I am happy about. I checked out Shadowmoon before work and the flames were all up with no one else around. Still took me like 7 or so fights to find a blue one, though.

Top Bottom