• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I seem to just have a lot of luck at the moment. I got a chestpiece off of Galleon, a T14 glove off of Sha of Anger, boots and writsts in LFR and then a head piece with a coin roll off of Feng in normal Mogu'shan.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Are the Onyx Eggs only on the big island and not on the other littles ones around? I don't have a lot of luck finding them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are the Onyx Eggs only on the big island and not on the other littles ones around? I don't have a lot of luck finding them.

only on the pillars that are actually attached to Windward Isle. If the map says something else there's no eggs.

Fjordson

Whoa, just tamed a Stone Quilen during a quest. Was surprised it let me, these guys are bad ass! And the 5% crit buff they give is nice.

Chris R

Should be 90 if I play as much tomorrow as I did today :eek: Really liking the zones except for the very first two. Quests are getting better and better too.

Ultratech

Whoa, just tamed a Stone Quilen during a quest. Was surprised it let me, these guys are bad ass! And the 5% crit buff they give is nice.

Gotta love that Battle Rez. :D

The Quick and the Dead was significantly nerfed, so it's slower everywhere. Not having the spectral gryphon doesn't help either.

Yeah, it got super-nerfed from 100% to 10%. No idea why they did that.

And apparently having no spectral gryphon in Pandaria is a bug...or so I've heard.

Chris R

Twin Emps fucking ruined my guild for months, because we had shitty hunters and warlocks :( The rest of AQ40 up to that was fun though, outside of farming NR for the lazy folk for Huhu :(

Angry Grimace

I see, well... other than maybe the 2nd boss, they're pretty simple compared to LFR Dragon Soul. Maybe TOO simple.

The other three are coming out next week, i.e. in two days, so you'll have a shot at more of them soon.

Westlo

Twin Emps is still my fav raid fight hands down, was so great finishing that. Pity we never got C'Thun down before Naxx opened up, the trash + C'Thun itself killed a lot of motivation, that + Naxx killed mine for raiding period.

Ultratech

Welp, that fucking sucked.

Got a group of 20 together to take down the Darkmoon Rabbit, then he despawned at midnight.

UGH!!!!

We had him down to 43% and was actually doing fairly well. Feels bad man.

Bisnic

Well, that was a weird loading tip.

"No one has seen Allerian and Turalyon in years."

Um... thanks for the tip?

So has anybody done the Dark Iron Brewfest achievement this year? It feels totally impossible. I've been trying since it started weeks ago and still no luck. I've tried getting groups together, but the most I can get is about 5 people trying, which seems like way too few.

strafer

From the people over at Scrolls of Lore.
-Knack is writing a 4 part E-Book titled "Dawn of the Aspects" thats going to show what the (Ex) Aspects are up too a long with flashbacks to the Aspects before they were in fact Aspects (Proto-Dragons)

Mother of god.

And..

One more thing. Zandalari and Vol'jin are both getting new models on the game

world-of-warcraft-dawn-of-the-aspects-1920px-1024x676.jpg

Galakrond looks fucking scary as hell, and badass.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The Windsong and Elemental Force weapon enchantments can now be activated by periodic effects.
And there's the confirmation :D
Racers are now responsible for their own success in "The Sky Race", and crossing checkpoints no longer awards group credit.
That's cool and all, but hey Blizzard, how about actually putting that daily in Mal'Ganis?
SPIRIT KING: The bosses faced in this encounter will now enrage after 10 minutes, up from 8.
LOL, who had to deal with the enrage timer for this fight? Or is this heroic?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy mother of God, Sky Race is up for Mal'Ganis :D

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
One more thing. Zandalari and Vol'jin are both getting new models on the game

Vol'jin will kill Garroth confirmed.

By the way, did they say when the models were coming? Are they for 5.1?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
ohhHhhhh LAWRD

5.1 is going to be awesome, really hope they keep up patches like this for the whole x-pack. This is what I wanted from Blizzard in Cata but they failed to deliver.

Also, I want Cataclysm part 2 with Galakrond.

Yoshichan

waiting for galleon with a raid group... might spawn in 1 minute, might spawn in 2 hours ._.

Yoshichan

So far I've killed him every week, but that's because I don't go AFK/chill-time in Org/Vale anymore. I do that in my farm so I get to see whenever he spawns :3

Bisnic

Is there only 3 dailies for the Anglers? It seems rather low.... sure they give more rep than the Golden Lotus ones, but still...

Yoshichan

Is there only 3 dailies for the Anglers? It seems rather low.... sure they give more rep than the Golden Lotus ones, but still...
Well, you could always fish up the daily-crap for Nat Peggle for a slight increase of rep every day. You can fish it up from salt water, sha water and fresh water - the item is kinda rare though.

Bisnic

Well, you could always fish up the daily-crap for Nat Peggle for a slight increase of rep every day. You can fish it up from salt water, sha water and fresh water - the item is kinda rare though.

I only fish when dailies ask me to do it.... only got 1 quest item for Nat so far.

Man, spent like 5 hours trying to kill the first boss on MV last night. Can't count how many times the boss wiped the floor with our corpses

The best we could do was getting them down to at least 45 percent of their health. Healing is even harder when some of our dpsers fails to react fast to avoid the purple stuff on the ground and the chains, fuck em.

Bisnic

This probably sound like a stupid question, but will my alts be able to use mounts sold with exalted Pandaria factions even if they are not exalted with them? I really do not want to do this grind 2 more times once my mage completed everything.

strafer

This probably sound like a stupid question, but will my alts be able to use mounts sold with exalted Pandaria factions even if they are not exalted with them? I really do not want to do this grind 2 more times once my mage completed everything.

Yes.

Top Bottom