• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Lorewalker Cho talk way too much. Shut up you fat panda, i just want to get exalted with the Lorewalkers!

Ultratech

But he tells cool stories! Like how the Jinyu are the closest we'll get to playable Murlocs!

Yeah, there was some interesting stuff to come out of the Lorewalkers.

-Jinyu are "evolved" murlocs apparently.
-The Yaungol were Tauren who got left behind during the Sundering and learned how to harness fire (and oil apparently lol).
-Hozen have a fairly short lifespan (Most leaders are like 17-18)
-The Mogu stuff was sorta interesting...
-The Saurok were basilisks given humanoid forms by the Mogu.
-The Klaxxi stuff didn't tell you much other than what was already made aware (i.e. They've been around since forever and apparently don't take kindly to the lesser races.)

Something I've wondered for a while is what the hell is up with some of the stuff North of the Veiled Stair.
In the cavern, there's a bunch of Sarok performing some sort of ritual. Then if you pop up on the other side of the cave (Jade Forest side), there's a small village, but there's not much going on there save for a few people. Wonder if it ties into future dailies or something...

Touch

Since world first is in the bag for both 10 and 25m, I guess it comes down to vodka versus BL in US first. Good times. That rigg LMS Elegon kill > world first Emp.

Magnus

Scholomance Challenge Mode completed.

G'damn...that was fun.

We got Bronze. Kind of sad, but damn, that was fun.

Totally demanded we all use what we have at our disposal; I was fucking dropping feathers everywhere, pulling off clutch Life Grips and heals, maxing my dps at every instant. So good.

Fuck. YEAH

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Since world first is in the bag for both 10 and 25m, I guess it comes down to vodka versus BL in US first. Good times. That rigg LMS Elegon kill > world first Emp.

And Vodka gets it.

BL is dropping the ball with Will.

TheYanger

Scholomance Challenge Mode completed.

G'damn...that was fun.

We got Bronze. Kind of sad, but damn, that was fun.

Totally demanded we all use what we have at our disposal; I was fucking dropping feathers everywhere, pulling off clutch Life Grips and heals, maxing my dps at every instant. So good.

Fuck. YEAH

Glad you had fun :D keep at em they're a blast

Tarazet

Ground my Unholy DK from 83 to 85 in Cata normals. It took about 2 hours of dungeon runs with a shitload of rested XP. Even at 2 am server, the queues were popping in less than 5 minutes.

Rokam

I... love this mount! Just need the Klaxxi tabard to finish my bug setup! And to level a few pets. Bugs be best!
xITaR.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Whats the best way to level the ways of the cooking?

Fishing and turning them into baskets of vegetables? the prices on the AH are outrageous !

You can just switch the vegetables around - this is how AH barons are making tens of thousands right now.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Yesterday I decided to try and do things as Fury. I have played as Arms since before 3.0, and I do well in that specialization. As Fury, even with standardized rotations and reached cap for expertise and hit, it goes really slow and I can get no real damage output. The gear I use as Arms is "viable" (i.e. I should at least be able to get a higher damage output) for Fury as well.

I followed this basic rotation, with procs and Execute accounted for:

Colossus Smash > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Wild Strike

Any general tips for Fury? I don't intend to actively pursuit that specialization for raids or heroic dungeon, but it would be nice to be able to switch and still have good DPS if someone requests it.

Enosh

5.1 Anduin spoilers
it's really funny, reading through forums it looks like horde players are sadder that he might die than alliance players ^^

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
About those reputations changes to make it easier for alts and to reach exalted, are these changes already live or do we have to wait for 5.1?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just rescued the lost dog in Valley and now he's on my farm. Does he kill vermin for me or something?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Just hit ilvl 460 and did LFR. The mechanics are slightly more involved but it's still very easy.

I decided to switch over to Holy from Ret for this expansion. Everything is super easy, but I am having fun keeping idiot DPS alive. Sometimes it can be challenging. The last time I healed was Molten Core, but I was pretty much just a Blessing of Kings bot. 40 people, all needing to be buffed one by one, and the buff expires every 5 minutes. Fun times!

Tarazet

Just hit ilvl 460 and did LFR. The mechanics are slightly more involved but it's still very easy.

I decided to switch over to Holy from Ret for this expansion. Everything is super easy, but I am having fun keeping idiot DPS alive. Sometimes it can be challenging. The last time I healed was Molten Core, but I was pretty much just a Blessing of Kings bot. 40 people, all needing to be buffed one by one, and the buff expires every 5 minutes. Fun times!

Yep, the good old days. It had a reagent too, right? And there would be people who had to spend an hour conjuring food for everyone ahead of the raid so they could distribute it. So much easier now.

JCizzle

Lol some of those mechanics they had back then were just so totally outdated. I can't imagine how I used to play with shit like that.

Magnus

Ok priests, you buff groups 1-3, she'll do 5-6, I have 7-8. Rinse and repeat in 30!

(much better than the 5m Blessing fiasco which I also experienced on my old paladin main, but damn. Still terrible. Lol)

Nugg

So I did some Raid Finder with an alt today. I got in after like 45 minutes of queue. First boss, the dogs. Tanks were dead sure that they had to isolate the one casting petrification. Couldn't reason with them. The whole raid got petrified, we wiped, everyone left. Back to the 45 minutes queue.

Jrmint

Even in Wrath it was pretty bad wasn't it?

I remember having to beg to get all 4 or 5 different Pally buffs on me in raids. And it was only 30 mins then I think.

Berordn

I remember having to beg to get all 4 or 5 different Pally buffs on me in raids. And it was only 30 mins then I think.

It shouldn't have been quite that bad, since 3 paladins just meant that each one had to cast a different greater blessing. The fact that the buff lasted an hour was a godsend in and of itself.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ahhh i wanna go home and play T_T

Yep, Wisdom, Kings, and Might. It was an hour though, unless it was shorter very early on. If you were a paladin and didn't have an addon to manage that shit, you were doing it wrong.

Top Bottom