• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Alex

I hope it's not just account bound stuff if so, but it probably is. It'd be nice to send off-faction or server items, money, bags, etc.

keeblerdrow said:
Void Storage is account-wide bank slots. I'm calling it. It's a way to share Bound-to-Battle.net-Account items like Heirlooms cross-realm.
I hope this is true. I've been waiting for something like this for so long. I've got a Murky and Murloc Costume I've been dying to send to other characters but I didn't want to spend the $25 to do it.

th3dude

DeathNote said:
Tell me the big stat difference between these two armor sets.
The name of the 5 peice set on the left is Ruthless Gladiator's Desecration. And the one on the right is Elementium Deathplate Battlegear
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=70244:70245:70246:70247:70248;71058:71059:71060:71061:71062
Ruthless Gladiator's Desecration resilience rating is 1689. Elementium Deathplate Battlegear's resilience rating is 0.

What is resileince? In game press "C". Then click the arrow ">" on the bottom right. Then scroll down and find Defense. Then hover over resilience.

"Provides x% damage reduction against all damage done by players and their pets or minions.

At 85 we fill every slot with a piece of PVP gear and can get over 40% damage reduction from enemy players. Very useful in PVP. No use for resilience in dungeons.

Thanks for that. And I did figure it out before reading your spoiler :)

So do you guys carry around 2 full sets of gear eventually?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Calvin and Hobbes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_and_Hobbes - Cached
In one strip, during which Calvin shows off his Transmogrifier, a device that transforms its user into any desired shape,

The transmogrifier is an upside-down cardboard box with a dial on the side that could be set to whatever the user wished to be turned into. The problem is that only Calvin and Hobbes can see whatever they turned into, so all the other people still see him as a kid

C.Dark.DN

Banned
sn1pes said:

At least.

A pure DPS or someone that only want to play one role in pve and one role in pvp would have 2.
A dps/tank class could have up to 3.
A healer/dps class could have up to 4.
A druid could have up to 6.

DeathNote said:
Calvin and Hobbes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_and_Hobbes - Cached
In one strip, during which Calvin shows off his Transmogrifier, a device that transforms its user into any desired shape,

The transmogrifier is an upside-down cardboard box with a dial on the side that could be set to whatever the user wished to be turned into. The problem is that only Calvin and Hobbes can see whatever they turned into, so all the other people still see him as a kid
So like those old Druid mods that made your bear form a Panda.

Alucrid

Banned
sn1pes said:

I'm a hunter so I don't need offsets. Just PvE and PvP gear. I've also resigned my alts to pretty much PvE only. My druid is feral only so that's more or less one set, and my shadow priest will probably grab a dps and healing set.

keeblerdrow said:
Void Storage is account-wide bank slots. I'm calling it. It's a way to share Bound-to-Battle.net-Account items like Heirlooms cross-realm.

Makes sense, probably what it is. A bit overdue too, considering we've had heirlooms since Wrath.

DeathNote said:
At least.

A pure DPS or someone that only want to play one role in pve and one role in pvp would have 2.
A dps/tank class could have up to 3.
A healer/dps class could have up to 4.
A druid could have up to 6.

You could have more depending on how the DPS specs shake down. For classes with dual-wielding where both that and two-handers are viable, you'll at least have different weapon sets, if not a few extra pieces of armor (or more) if you want to be optimized. As a DK, I'd probably stick with Frost as my favorite DPS tree, but if I needed to switch for whatever reason, I would have to get a two-hander and reforge/re-gem most of my gear, if not swap some pieces out completely due to stat priorities. Maybe swap a few enchants around too.

But typically, your list is right.

Alex

It's probably nothing to do with these two (or three) new things, but someone mentioned something about it being related to the model upgrade. It's probably not, I think that'll be in the expansion but it does creep me out that such a system would even be required, that people would want to keep the old models.

I'm fine with the dumbassess in the community, it's the genuinely weird people that bug me. I'll still never forget that big ol' thread about the Draenei Paladin mount change, ten lbs of creepy in a 5 lb bag.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
CarbonatedFalcon said:
Makes sense, probably what it is. A bit overdue too, considering we've had heirlooms since Wrath.

You could have more depending on how the DPS specs shake down. For classes with dual-wielding where both that and two-handers are viable, you'll at least have different weapon sets, if not a few extra pieces of armor (or more) if you want to be optimized. As a DK, I'd probably stick with Frost as my favorite DPS tree, but if I needed to switch for whatever reason, I would have to get a two-hander and reforge/re-gem most of my gear, if not swap some pieces out completely due to stat priorities. Maybe swap a few enchants around too.

But typically, your list is right.
Yeah I was leaving out weapons.

As a DK you gem and enchant the same for all DPS specs. There's no viable alternatives on enchants except for feet. 50 haste or 50 hit. Generally that 50 hit isn't make or break. Gems you're going to use Bold Inferno Ruby, Fierce Ember, or Etched Demonseye. Matching yellow or blue when there's 20 strength gem bonus or 30 secondary stat bonus for all specs.

But yeah, reforging and swapping out a few pieces to technically have more sets.

I'm planning to put together the Judgment set, just because it looks awesome, and then retire that paladin. If I can somehow transfer those looks into new, awesome gear, that might just be my new main.

SiegfriedFM said:
I'm planning to put together the Judgment set, just because it looks awesome, and then retire that paladin. If I can somehow transfer those looks into new, awesome gear, that might just be my new main.
Are you saying if the Transmogrifier allows you to make any higher level Paladin gear look like the Judgement set you'll make it your main. If not you'll retire it?

Play what you have fun playing....

Mairu

SiegfriedFM said:
I am definitely going to do the same thing on my paladin (outside of retiring it) :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just came back after a few patches off, and for whatever reason, Frost DKs are just lighting up the meters whenever I do the randoms...are they just OP now or am I just running into super geared players?

Alex

Frost DK just fits into 5 mans extremely well. Very simple to play, no ramp up, powerful on demand burst AoE. Fits the pacing very well.

Same for Warrior, few others, maybe it's their boon for not having any CC, but as no one uses CC...again, it doesn't really matter.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
I just came back after a few patches off, and for whatever reason, Frost DKs are just lighting up the meters whenever I do the randoms...are they just OP now or am I just running into super geared players?
Mostly gear. If you do a guild run with your top DPS everyone will be neck and neck. Druids are hella good on AOE compared to frost DK. Warriors are very competitive.

There's a lot of people in randoms that can only down around 10k on bosses cause they are alts or new.

Alex said:
Frost DK just fits into 5 mans extremely well. Very simple to play, no ramp up, powerful on demand burst AoE. Fits the pacing very well.

Same for Warrior, few others, maybe it's their boon for not having any CC, but as no one uses CC...again, it doesn't really matter.

CC used to be a big deal. Early on people were bitching about ending up with 1 or 0 CC in their randoms (when everyone had crap gear.) Funny how times change.

Morn

Banned
There have been rumors that Blizzard would CHARGE for cross-realm Bind-on-Account transfers...so you may have to pay to access Void Storage.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
got my thunderfury.. finally.

I haven't even been playing, meant to unsubscribe but I was in the hospital for a few days and wasn't able to get to a computer :( kinda just playing off and on, maybe an hour a week. decided to log on and do MC for the left bindings and what do you know, they dropped. O_O

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I've also noticed Fire Mage sucks still since you never get any Hot Streak procs and just spend all your time cursing and spamming fireball until you run out of mana

Hm, so now that I've gotten a little further along in the legendary questline, I'm really very disappointed with it. Getting a staff (in 6 more weeks, lolol) isn't really going to have any meaning.

All you need to know about how monumentally Blizzard screwed this up is that a 25 man guild that's progressed at 6/7 regular can get 3 legendaries in the time it takes a 10 man guild at 6/7 heroic to get 1. Not even a requirement to kill Ragnaros as far as I've seen. Heroic progression doesn't help at all. It's not a reward for anything other than your ability to collect random quest drops.

So the sword from ICC was kind of the same way as far as no skill required, but there were enough bosses in that instance that progression was rewarded, heroic kills had a higher drop chance for the items, etc. When we got the server second, Horde first Shadowmourne, it was a reflection on us and our high progression relative to the rest of the server as a guild. When I get my staff we'll be server 10th or so just because other people raid in 25s and they get 3 staves to our 1.

I wish I had a direct line to the Blizzard dev team at times like this. Maybe I can harass them about it at Blizzcon. I'm sure they love that.

Rokam

wonderdung said:
Hm, so now that I've gotten a little further along in the legendary questline, I'm really very disappointed with it. Getting a staff (in 6 more weeks, lolol) isn't really going to have any meaning.

All you need to know about how monumentally Blizzard screwed this up is that a 25 man guild that's progressed at 6/7 regular can get 3 legendaries in the time it takes a 10 man guild at 6/7 heroic to get 1. Not even a requirement to kill Ragnaros as far as I've seen. Heroic progression doesn't help at all. It's not a reward for anything other than your ability to collect random quest drops.

So the sword from ICC was kind of the same way as far as no skill required, but there were enough bosses in that instance that progression was rewarded, heroic kills had a higher drop chance for the items, etc. When we got the server second, Horde first Shadowmourne, it was a reflection on us and our high progression relative to the rest of the server as a guild. When I get my staff we'll be server 10th or so just because other people raid in 25s and they get 3 staves to our 1.

I wish I had a direct line to the Blizzard dev team at times like this. Maybe I can harass them about it at Blizzcon. I'm sure they love that.

You actually do need to kill Rag, in fact Ragnaros has a special ability for those who are collecting the final piece.

TheYanger

Of course 25 mans build legendaries at triple speed. If they didn't 10 man would be absurdly better. In the past 10 mans couldn't get legendaries at all, just suck it up.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Could someone explain Wintergrasp to me? Is it only supposed to be 5 on 5 or were there just not very many people interested in doing it when I was on?

I tried it for fun on my 78 Pally and got rocked by a guy simultaneously playing 3 85 characters. I'm not sure if he had his computers set up to control them all with 1 mouse/keyboard or what, but I'm positive from their names and how they moved that they were all receiving the same commands. Is this even possible?

mre said:
Could someone explain Wintergrasp to me? Is it only supposed to be 5 on 5 or were there just not very many people interested in doing it when I was on?

I tried it for fun on my 78 Pally and got rocked by a guy simultaneously playing 3 85 characters. I'm not sure if he had his computers set up to control them all with 1 mouse/keyboard or what, but I'm positive from their names and how they moved that they were all receiving the same commands. Is this even possible?

Back when the level cap was 80 and people wanted to do the pvp bosses you get from holding it, it was packed. Now the cap is 85 and the pvp bosses are in BH, so that's what everyone fights for.

zugzug

mre said:

Lets talk about how badly Blizzard designs this game for a moment. I realize that Wintergrasp is old news and lvl 80 content but do you think perhaps it might have been wise for this one time to upgrade it to a lvl 85 content and force it to run opposite time of Tol Barad always just to offer more content even if old content its different then what Tol barad was and at least offer something else to do....Even if you hated Wintergrasp and complained about it.

Alex

With numbers and representation being what they are, they'd be better closing off 25 man entirely and focusing on 10 or moving to a unified 15. It's a waste of time for pointless legacy reasons, as much rage as that may evoke among some of the more vocal old guard.

Supporting 25, even outside of very low usage, doesn't really make any real sense from a game design perspective anymore and the novelty is gone for most people. Folks want tighter knit, more manageable groups.

It's supposed to be a mass battlefield, but it's content from Wrath and when content isn't completely modern Blizzard lets it rot in plain sight. For a studio that loves to recycle so much, they don't do a good job of keeping what could be fun parts of the game up to date.

ElRenoRaven

Man Wintergrasp was awesome. I loved it when it first came out. It was just awesome. Eventually everyone learned the ins and outs of it and Allies controlled it on the server I was on 6 outta 7 days of the week.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So the 5 on 3 (really one) wasn't typical (or is typical now, but it used to be more popular?), and I shouldn't bother until I'm also 85.

Alex said:
With numbers and representation being what they are, they'd be better closing off 25 man entirely and focusing on 10 or moving to a unified 15. It's a waste of time for pointless legacy reasons, as much rage as that may evoke among some of the more vocal old guard.

Supporting 25, even outside of very low usage, doesn't really make any real sense from a game design perspective anymore and the novelty is gone for most people. Folks want tighter knit, more manageable groups.

Ideally they could figure out someway to make raids scale without breaking the balance. Minimum of 10 with some maximum. Then if you have some extra people that puts you over 10, you can still bring them along instead of having to swap or sit people out. I don't know if it's possible as it would require some seriously complex programming and design, but that be ideal. It would solve the "Well I have 14 other people I like playing with, but we don't want to recruit 10 extra people to do 25s, so we have to sit people out, or recruit 5/use alts for a second 10, but then we may as well do 25s..." problem.

Personally, I like the closer knit groups of 10 - you're usually more unified without having splinter groups of cliques than with 25s, but I also prefer going in with a bunch of people. 10 just seems sparse when you're fighting these epic bosses. I think the design works better on 25s as well where you can have more variety in your setup compared to feeling gimped if you don't have the right combination of classes (more than two of one or two classes is probably something you would want to avoid...) in 10s. Being able to go up to 3 (or very rarely 4!) tanks if necessary compared to being locked to 1 or 2, varying amounts of healers, more flexibility with DPS (since you'll probably have at least a couple people benched/on call) if you need an extra ranged or something. 15 is an interesting size for loot systems too. It would probably be more competitive than a 10, but more casual than a 25 would be.

15-man raids would probably bridge the gap for me an many others who enjoy the gameplay consequences of a larger raid, but prefer the social constructs of a smaller group. You'd probably keep an active roster of 17-19 or so with alts to fill in gaps.

mre said:
So the 5 on 3 (really one) wasn't typical (or is typical now, but it used to be more popular?), and I shouldn't bother until I'm also 85.

It's outdated content - like running a level 60, 70, or 80 raids nowadays. During Wrath it would be populated by 40+ for each side (lag fest) whenever there was a battle during all but odd hours (late night-early morning/afternoon server time.)

Basically, it's not worth bothering with now - just go level up. If you want to explore some of the content that it entails, you can do so later at 85.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
mre said:
Even if it was just one 85, they'd one or two shot you every time they cross your path. There's no reason to do Wintergrasp these days, even at 85.

Tol Barad at 85 is the new wintergrasp. Different gameplay tho.

Alucrid

Banned
CarbonatedFalcon said:
Ideally they could figure out someway to make raids scale without breaking the balance. Minimum of 10 with some maximum. Then if you have some extra people that puts you over 10, you can still bring them along instead of having to swap or sit people out. I don't know if it's possible as it would require some seriously complex programming and design, but that be ideal. It would solve the "Well I have 14 other people I like playing with, but we don't want to recruit 10 extra people to do 25s, so we have to sit people out, or recruit 5/use alts for a second 10, but then we may as well do 25s..." problem.

Personally, I like the closer knit groups of 10 - you're usually more unified without having splinter groups of cliques than with 25s, but I also prefer going in with a bunch of people. 10 just seems sparse when you're fighting these epic bosses. I think the design works better on 25s as well where you can have more variety in your setup compared to feeling gimped if you don't have the right combination of classes (more than two of one or two classes is probably something you would want to avoid...) in 10s. Being able to go up to 3 (or very rarely 4!) tanks if necessary compared to being locked to 1 or 2, varying amounts of healers, more flexibility with DPS (since you'll probably have at least a couple people benched/on call) if you need an extra ranged or something. 15 is an interesting size for loot systems too. It would probably be more competitive than a 10, but more casual than a 25 would be.

15-man raids would probably bridge the gap for me an many others who enjoy the gameplay consequences of a larger raid, but prefer the social constructs of a smaller group. You'd probably keep an active roster of 17-19 or so with alts to fill in gaps.

But Hunter chat was sooo cool. We'd all bitch about how everyone sucked and was inferior to hunters. Also, wiping on Cho'gall because we have two DPS doing 8k. :(

TheYanger said:
Of course 25 mans build legendaries at triple speed. If they didn't 10 man would be absurdly better. In the past 10 mans couldn't get legendaries at all, just suck it up.

In the past 10 mans weren't real raids either.

If they'd thought about it for 2 seconds they'd realize that the rate at which legendaries are acquired is pretty important. Setting it up so that quest items drop multiple times but at the same amount as 10 man is the only sensible way to do it.

And not rewarding bad guilds clearing regulars just for being 25 man would be cool too.

TheYanger

bad guilds clearing regulars AREN'T rewarded, the legendary step acquires twice as fast on heroic as it does on normal. And 10 mans still aren't real raids. Every boss is markedly easier on 10 man this tier, as it always was in wrath, either way you can't try and say that it is correct for legendaries to acquire at the same rate between the sizes, purely logistically that makes no sense.

The notion of removing 25 man raids is ridiculous. They've already seen their playerbase falter significantly with the destruction of many 25 man guilds with the current system. 10 mans don't keep people playing, they don't build relationships, relationships are why people stick around. 10 mans run into all sorts of balance issues and buff issues, and REALLY stress class comp more than 25. It limits interesting mechanics, just like 5 mans are limited mechanically. The raiding game is almost factually WORSE since the 'legitimatization' of 10 mans. Any fights that try to do more than have 1-2 mobs to tank and 1-2 mobs to dps ends up being horribly broken for 10s (see Nefarian) and when they keep the limitations in mind we end up with stilted ass 25 man encounters instead. 10 mans are the reason everything is 1-2 tanks tops. 10 mans are the reason we can't have things as interesting as Sarth 3d or 4H anymore.

edit: Probably a little over the top, but i'm sure I'm not alone in my feelings on the subject.

Alex

That's my point, though, not a lot of folks are doing them (25 man raids). There's little point to them outside of entertaining a niche for legacy reasons. I feel like development could be better spent elsewhere in the game, moving a little bit away from a raiding monolith if they didn't have to double design.

I don't feel that a person can really say anything about keeping people playing, relationships, etc, outside of pure conjecture. My 40 and 25 man guilds in the past bled members like it was going out of style, during both Classic and BC, multiple times we had progress impeded by recruitment drives whereas my 10 during both WOTLK and Cata were very tight and very rarely lost anyone. Everyone has their own experience.

The mechanics are going to be based off of what you find best and what you like out of raiding, to me there's never been any difference outside of the trading of scale for more personal responsibility, which I prefer, myself. I never thought anything about Sarth was interesting, even when people were doing it properly :lol Most everything else has been scaled down fine, some actually more interesting with more individual responsibility. The argument could possibly go both ways as well.

As for the buff system and class rep, that's it's own thing. I'm fairly down on that even outside of this point, the buff system is really stupid at the moment. There's no reason for it to even exist like it does.

You're not being over the top though, what I'm suggesting is pretty dire if you like 25, but this is just how I see it, personally. I do appreciate you putting up good conversation instead of screaming at me and throwing a rock like a lot of the community would. :lol

One venue of 15 with some form of cross-realm raiding functionality, that'd be really nice, for my tastes.

f0rk

Haven't played WoW since half way through WotLK, downloading the starter edition for the hell of it cos I lost my old account somehow. Is there anything in particular I should see in the new world stuff? It goes to level 20 right?

And what EU server should I go on (not that I'll be doing anything that it really matters, just in case).

TheYanger

When you agree saying 25 mans were reduced in quantity by a lot, to me it doesn't signify the death of 25 mans it signifies the death of the game. People let these dreams of casual 10 mans or even hardcore, with 9 of their buddies, and some sort of dream world. The reality is that you still need large benches,you still need to make viable raid comps, OR the content has to be gimped as hell...these are all things that people didn't seem to expect. Everyone that distilled down from 25s to 10s with delusions of grandeur...a huge amount of those people are the ones that have quit the game. I've seen tons and tons of them.

There are no redeeming qualities to dumbing down the game and casualizing it. Their subscription numbers show it, people get bored when they're handed everything. Raiding is the sole shining light that wow still has (If you don't raid, I don't know how ANYONE can justify subbing to the game. You can consume the content in like days), and raiding in wow is NOT able to be distilled well to 10 man. You say that the opposite can be true when I mention that mechanics are dumbed down for 10 man raids, but I don't see how anyone can believe that. It's simply not possible for there to be mechanics that can't be upscaled, while it is wholly possible for them not to translate down. I never said Sarth 3d was some amazing fight, BUT what it was, was the first fight that was harder on 10 man, and it was because logistically it was complicated enough that it broke down with 10 people and early kills had brutally strict comp requirements to make up for that fact (Or borderline abusive strats with warlock pets tanking). Similarly, I feel four horsemen COULD have been done with 25 man very similarly to how ti was done in the old Naxx, and was only dumbed down because of 10 man and because of it being an 'introductory' raiding zone (You'd probably have to make it a 4 tank setup or something and have slightly more lenient areas for marks, so that you could rotate the mobs around OR at least move the tanks with a mob on them without hitting the center. larger safe zone in the middle, fight is still basically intact).

Nefarian pushed the boundaries of 10 man, and was often cited as the 'OMG 10 man is so hard' fight last tier, when in reality the fight was tuned like a joke on 10, it was just TOO complex and broke down mechanically with so few people. Conclave was sort of the same. Those were interesting, fun fights on 25 man, and on 10 they were bullshit. So what do we get this tier? A BUNCH of bullshit fights on 25 man because they didn't want to screw 10 mans again. The firelands fights are 'ok' but nothing outstanding, and to me represent the very real dumbing down of raiding that we've been moving towards. When you consider we probably won't get another raid for at least 3-4 more months, and there is ONE challenging fight that has been released this year, it's pretty fucking scary to think about.

witness

Man if we are able to transfer stats from new gear to put on old gear then I would be rocking the OG Death Knight set that you get from the starter zone. That gear looks amazing, I would also switch to 2H from DW a lot of time if I can transfer stats onto that fantastic looking Rune Blade you get. Please let that be what it is.

Cipherr

witness said:
Man if we are able to transfer stats from new gear to put on old gear then I would be rocking the OG Death Knight set that you get from the starter zone. That gear looks amazing

Yeah they really did do a good job with that. I actually used it as long as I could because it was so nice having something so uniform while leveling. That and because DK's were beasts at release and I didnt really need to upgrade my gear to eat through BC.

Jrmint

Closing in on my fifth level 85 as a frost Mage. It is crazy how fun the Mage class is.

Mirror Image is one of my absolute favorite spells in the entire game.

Angry Grimace

Alex said:

It's supposed to be a mass battlefield, but it's content from Wrath and when content isn't completely modern Blizzard lets it rot in plain sight. For a studio that loves to recycle so much, they don't do a good job of keeping what could be fun parts of the game up to date.
The problem is that blizzard DOES give a shit what the old guard thinks, hence why they moved from a casual-accessible raiding and content system in Wrath to just making everything harder across the board to please old schoolers, bleeding off a shitload of customers in the process.

It isn't an elitist vs. casuals argument but a simple fact that Cata launched with not enough content for casuals since the barrier for entry into raids was too high at launch, so there wasn't anything to do but grind heroics (and die a shitload since tanking is now ball busting). You can argue they fixed it since they nerfed down the T11 raids, but the problem here is that all the people that cared about that already got pissed and quit. The Cataclysm strategy has really been nothing short of a fiasco i.e. they thought it would be genius to make 5 man heroics kick in the balls annoying with lots of 1 hit kills, and way too long (at launch) despite the fact they got massively depreciated by the inevitable gearscore creep from subsequent patches. The problem here is that the only people that actually find heroic 5 mans anything other than borderline grinding are the casuals that those heroics were too hard for.

Blizzard doesn't do a lot of things it should do for fear of image. Let me start with the obvious. 50% of the servers in the game have no purpose in existing. Blizzard *should* merge servers across the board, but they won't because people will notice the obvious (and probably true) implication in that.

I mean, really, say what you want, but you can break it down to the fact that everyone was able to have fun WLK, but that wasn't true for the Cata launch.

Jrmint said:
Closing in on my fifth level 85 as a frost Mage. It is crazy how fun the Mage class is.

Mirror Image is one of my absolute favorite spells in the entire game.
Fun spell, but in WLK it wasn't even necessarily clear to me what it's primary effect was since the images themselves do negligible damage.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Angry Grimace said:
Fun spell, but in WLK it wasn't even necessarily clear to me what it's primary effect was since the images themselves do negligible damage.

I only use them(and probably most mages too) so i can unleash all my DPS at the beginning of a fight without risking to pull aggro, because while the images are up, you do 0% threat.

Top Bottom