• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
This is the greatest thing ever. No more mailing between alts.

cLmJr23.jpg

Even better, it means your heirlooms carry over to other servers too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
41/120 you say? Time to grind all dem heirlooms just for dat ocd!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
World of Warcraft |OT5| You're just not thinking fourth dimensionally.

I started working on some graphics, should I post the thread or someone else wanna do it? Entropia?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Rösti;90493226 said:
World of Warcraft |OT5| You're just not thinking fourth dimensionally.

I started working on some graphics, should I post the thread or someone else wanna do it? Entropia?

If you're already working on it - go for it!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know where I screwed up on my warrior, but she can't do shit.

I've even gotten a few lucky timeless isle pieces. She can't solo ANY BC raids, she can't kill anything on Timeless Isle beyond those crappy baby mobs. Can't do a thing.

CassSept

Oh snap didn't notice there is a completion bar for this. Daaamn you Blizzard, daaamn youuuuuuuu.

Ahhh, are the finally adding true night back in the game? That looks lovely. I want that to apply to all zones though, not just this new SMV.

I believe WoD SMV has perpetual night, I recall something along these lines from the panels.

That said, they did say that they are slowly testing out nights being, err, night-ier.

idlewild_

These new tabs for heirlooms and toys are nice on the inventory, but are going to be terrible for my sanity. Between the garrison, pets, and these new tabs I'm going to waste most of WoD just collecting items/followers/etc. *sigh

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
If you're going with a "ground mounts" title, its going to need to be changed once patch 6.1 is live. :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
|OT5| I wanted Illidan in this one, damnit!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They've said that they're going to keep the "relevant content" ground mounts only whenever a patch is released.

Well that's essentially been the case since 5.2. First isle of thunder, then timeless isle.

Also, I think Blizzard said they were going to try to create a random mount button.

Yeah, they did mention something about that. I currently have Random Companion set up so I can tailor which ones it chooses from and what pets I can pull out. I'd be nice if Blizzard allowed you the same customization.

So last night for the first time in nearly nine years of playing I started an undead priest. Mostly because I want to do E.K. as undead and go through that whole storyline and healing is the one class I've never touched. Kinda scared though because I've seen people be such dicks to healers. Always been a big turn off to the class.

This made me smile though.

They are warning me about LFR before I'm even level 5!

strafer

Yeah, they did mention something about that. I currently have Random Companion set up so I can tailor which ones it chooses from and what pets I can pull out. I'd be nice if Blizzard allowed you the same customization.

So last night for the first time in nearly nine years of playing I started an undead priest. Mostly because I want to do E.K. as undead and go through that whole storyline and healing is the one class I've never touched. Kinda scared though because I've seen people be such dicks to healers. Always been a big turn off to the class.

This made me smile though.

They are warning me about LFR before I'm even level 5!

There is a screenshot button. :p

There is a screenshot button. :p

Haha... I know. I have this thing though where I text people pictures and later decide to post about it. And I'm not going to screen cap, edit it, send it to my phone, text it to someone, and then come back to put it up here in the middle of playing the game.

It's funny - I never realized how much it bugs some people. *chuckles* I've done it at least once before and got the same reaction.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Does anyone else remember a bug in vanilla around patch 1.10 maybe 1.11 where you could lock pick any item in your bag for 1 guaranteed skill up?

I swear no one seems to remember this but I distinctly recall because I was a pathetic rogue back then who had lock picking forever at like 175 or something but I unstacked all my poisons and "picked" each one all the way to max.

Hixx

Yeah but I've been wanting this for years so I will take the minor hassle for not having to wait another 5 or 6 months to use my heirlooms on other realms!

Tamanon

Banned
Dusted off my DK last week. Got the Tank gloves off celestials, and then the pants today, along with 3 upgrades in the first wing of LFR.

Shame I'm still toting around a LFR Starshatter, I know my frost DPS would be greatly helped by something better than a 476.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I probably have a lot of weird heirlooms scattered around the servers. Lots of duplicates too.

strafer

I wonder if looms you have had gets added, because I accidentaly deleted the mail and loom bow a long time ago.. maybe it gets cached and shows up.

Hey WoW-GAF, I jumped back into this horrible timesink today after quite some time away and I've realized that everyone I ever played with is pretty much gone and I'm horrible at making friends online these days.

So uh, what's GAF up to? Is there a central server for us? Do we have a guild? I'm kind of looking to start over.

Anoregon

I wonder if looms you have had gets added, because I accidentaly deleted the mail and loom bow a long time ago.. maybe it gets cached and shows up.

Why would you ever do such a thing?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I've accidentally sold heirlooms before and not noticed until I logged out. :/ Luckily those cost just gold to get back.

It's not like getting 2000-3000 Justice Points is really that hard though. With 120 JP per heroic boss, it's quite fast.

strafer

I am a bit of an alt whore >.<. I have everything but a rogue, I believe. At 90 I have: A hunter, a DK, a pally, a monk. My monk is mostly my main at the moment. (I love healing).

My hunter is my day one character though. I've been playing wow off and on for a looooong time heh.

yeah yeah, I heard that. I have a bunch of alts myself.

A bunch of level 20's 30's 40's. on like 6 different realms.

It's fun.

Khezu

Since I ignored all of MoP, so much stuff is new to me, and it's kinda fun.

Fucking around on my warlock though, the changes they got in MoP, someone at Blizzard must really like this class. They always get the coolest shit.

It's kinda weird that each spec has it's own resource model now, soul shards and demonic rage are cool, but burning embers seems bleh.

NA48

Neo Member
I don't know why I hadn't thought about GAF-Warcraft before ... but I've found this thread now! Hello! I've also added myself to the GAF spreadsheet, but I think I'm the only one on H-KJ-US. Feel free to add my battletag if you want a shadow priest to flex Garrosh or do poorly in arenas with.

RE: Heirlooms and toys, I think it's great news and the new system makes a lot more sense. It'll alleviate a fair bit of bank clutter from my main, though I usually deleted most of the toy items from my alts anyway ...

I hope they do a similar system with armor for transmog as the expansion progresses. I've wanted something like this for a long time (specifically, since I filled up my void storage).

Ultratech

Dusted off my DK last week. Got the Tank gloves off celestials, and then the pants today, along with 3 upgrades in the first wing of LFR.

Shame I'm still toting around a LFR Starshatter, I know my frost DPS would be greatly helped by something better than a 476.

If you can manage to get a weapon upgrade (LFR or Flex), your Frost DPS will skyrocket.
300-400k Obliterates never felt so good.

For added hilarity the other day, I did a random run through Siege of Niuzao Temple.
We went nonstop through those Amber blobs that give you a damage given/taken buff and had that thing up to around 35 stacks.
I was doling out 1.1Mil Obliterates among other things. It was legit crazy.

It'll be fun to actually WANT to collect all the heirlooms. I have alt bank full of them

Yeah, I might actually make an effort to go and collect them all now.

Not like I'm doing much else with my JP right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom