• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

What. Game changer. =O

It's all worth it for the barrel roll and boost! :>

rollcrc0s.gif

Iron Man

Jag

Fuuuuccck! I quit for all of a month, but I've played since release and I couldn't let the 9th Anniversary go by without getting the 'chiev.

I'm back in. I hate my life.

Edit: That GIF needs to be part of OT 5

As does this one.

woxhAeY.gif

Khezu

With the new player models, they need to finally add in the ability to hide individual pieces of armor.

I want my UD lock to be bare chested and wear a cloth kilt.

And fuck shoulders and belts too, they ruin so many transmog sets.

Ultratech

This is from PvP? That looks very cool! Ugh but i don't have pvp gear :( Well time to get in pvp again then.

More specifically, you have to do rated PvP (i.e. Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds) to get 'em.

I forget what the achievements were exactly, but it's basically win X number of matches.

I would say Dreadsteed or Raven Lord are the best mounts but neither of them fly when arguably they should both be able to fly :(

Raven Lord and Armani Battle Bear are my personal favorites.
(I quit after ZA came out in BC, so I missed my chance on the War Bear.)

I got my Battle Bear the very last day before MoP hit, so it's got sentimental value of sorts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is there a really in-depth model viewing option for all of the racial druid forms? Including their armored variants, stag form, etc? I can't find something where they're all together. Just a bunch of mish mashed pictures.

Also, WTB 'Dryad' form in WoD

Skab

Is there a really in-depth model viewing option for all of the racial druid forms? Including their armored variants, stag form, etc? I can't find something where they're all together. Just a bunch of mish mashed pictures.

Also, WTB 'Dryad' form in WoD

That would make as much sense as giving them a Tauren form.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually meant the original ZA War Bear earlier, but it had been so long since I seen one in proper colors.

Speaking of mounts, I just got the White Hawkstrider which reminds me of Easter for no particular reason. What are some other soloable mounts? I've been hitting up Setthek daily.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I actually meant the original ZA War Bear earlier, but it had been so long since I seen one in proper colors.

Speaking of mounts, I just got the White Hawkstrider which reminds me of Easter for no particular reason. What are some other soloable mounts? I've been hitting up Setthek daily.

Onyxia, Malygos, Kaelthas, 2 bosses from Zulgurub, Attumen in Karazhan, Sartharion 10 and 25 with all drakes up, last boss from Stratholme, the dragon bosses from Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle, Skadi from heroic Utgarde Pinnacle...

Did I forget anything?

Fjordson

Onyxia, Malygos, Kaelthas, 2 bosses from Zulgurub, Attumen in Karazhan, Sartharion 10 and 25 with all drakes up, last boss from Stratholme, the dragon bosses from Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle, Skadi from heroic Utgarde Pinnacle...

Did I forget anything?
Grand Black War Mammoth from the Wintergrasp bosses and I guess you could count the Green Proto from the Oracles in Sholazar. Just have to pick up the mysterious egg every couple days.

Did I forget anything?

Alysrazor in Firelands is solo-able. I got the Flametalon a month ago after about twenty kills.

Edit: Bronze Drake from Culling of Strat, I suppose. That's a cakewalk and a 100% drop if you make it there on time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what's the Blue logic behind not letting people transmog weapons of the same type but letting hunters do whatever? Like I get not being able to transmog a 2handed sword as 1 handed or vice versa, but I should be able to transmog a 2h sword to a 2h axe. My orc should be using axes. She's an orc. And it's not like racials would work on the transmog'd type. It would still be classed as a sword.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So what's the Blue logic behind not letting people transmog weapons of the same type but letting hunters do whatever? Like I get not being able to transmog a 2handed sword as 1 handed or vice versa, but I should be able to transmog a 2h sword to a 2h axe. My orc should be using axes. She's an orc. And it's not like racials would work on the transmog'd type. It would still be classed as a sword.

You can.

ch0mp

Trying to figure out which character to gear, mainly want to play 3v3 with a disc healer and Hunter.

Thinking going Rogue for thugcleave, i heard Ferals got nerfed to hell? How would a Frost Mage work in this day and age with a Hunter+Priest? Warriors? Enh Shamans?

I enjoy my S Priest a lot in PVP but that wont work with a Hunter+Disc i reckon
Warrior/x/x is the most popular comp right now. They are that good.

CassSept

You can? WoWiki is out of date then. How recent was the change?

For the love of Christ don't use WoWWiki. It has been abandoned by it's creators several years ago, now it's a constantly severely outdated, ad-infested, terrible to navigate mess (and there were rumors sometimes about there being viruses too).

Use Wowpedia, this is the true WoWWiki of old (and even better).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Warrior/x/x is the most popular comp right now. They are that good.
Really? I have my Warrior sitting at 86. I forget how to play him and he was boring as all hell last I checked.

Perhaps a reevaluation is in order...

Fjordson

Really? I have my Warrior sitting at 86. I forget how to play him and he was boring as all hell last I checked.

Perhaps a reevaluation is in order...
Warriors are very solid these days, both in PvE and PvP. Give him another shot imo!

I played a warrior throughout vanilla and BC. Just started leveling one up again, may switch back from hunter for WoD.

mclem

Woo. Thanks to Thok, 4-set bonus get! Now to actually learn how to *use* it.

Edit: (Prot pally, specifically. Free self-heals under certain circumstances. I know it's big because it removes the opportunity cost of deciding between using SotR or Eternal Flame, plus ensures that Eternal Flame is *almost* always immediately available - but it still needs a bit of practice :)

Acidote

All three healers of my guild left for different reasons last week (something I warned that was gonna be a problem had to do with it: two of them being a couple).
So here we are now, with three new undergeared healers. Suddenly, bosses we had on farm are a challenge again until they're properly geared and learn mechanics.
We've fallen from progressing on Spoils HM to only kill Inmerseus and Norushen in HM, hopefully next week we'll be able to down two or three more HM bosses with the new guys and gear and teach them more and more.

On a positive note, capable people we know from other guilds are asking us if we're gonna do Mythic on WoD to join us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does this
Freak me out more than this

God damn Male Draenei are the worst model on the planet. They look so fucking goofy. I've learned to adjust and accept or even like all of the race models over the years. But Draenei men always look stupid. Always. And it's too bad because I see how they could be awesome in the art, but they have got to have the most unappealing proportions in the whole game. Which is really hilarious given the god of proportions and aesthetics is their 'inspiration'

Acidote

I have a male draenei shaman. He's ugly as anything can be. The broken draenei model of Akama is much more interesting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My friend has this crazy idea that Blizzard's going to regress and split all your mounts back between the characters that found them.

This is what talks of no flying mounts does to people. They come up with insane theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom