• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all Y'all

This is the most casual of casual interviews. You'd think the people that lined up for this shit are pretty well versed on all these things already.

mclem

The Garrison gives RTS gameplay? I don't... really quite think that works as a statement.

I already have RTS gameplay in WoW. It comes from ordering people out in raid encounters :)

JSoup

Banned
How long is this supposed to be?
Cause so far it's just rehashing crap that was either posted on MMO Champion or talked about over Twitter.

CassSept

Soo goooooo
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

Viremira

Yeah..all this is known wheres the cinematic and date and to be fair alot of what they are repping has got negative rep on the beta forums from what I've been told.

RkOwnage

I thought this was seriously just going to be a trailer released on the internet and a release date. This host is annoying and the pandering is terrible. Sigh. They're gonna wait til the end aren't they? Rhetorical question, obviously....

Just tell us when it's coming so I can go grocery shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom