• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

lazygecko

EU folks, we should exchange RealIDs more so that we can do Heroic dungeons without going solo into a LFD queue.

My id is lazygecko#2746

Only have my horde shaman at 100 right now so I can tag along and heal on that one. Working on my dwarf paladin currently at 82, which I plan on tanking with.

Robin64

Oh c'moooooon

57kxpAZ.jpg

Nobody told me that 50% of the time that MC takes would be spent queuing.

Karl Hawk

Banned
It's kinda bothering me that I got heroic loot that I already have from the last few runs. Game pls. I want an ilvl 630 cloak, boots and bracers.

At the very least, I got to ilvl 625, so things went smoothly a little bit.

EDIT:
Oh c'moooooon

57kxpAZ.jpg

Nobody told me that 50% of the time that MC takes would be spent queuing.

Yeah... this is why I did MC with a pre-made group. The queue waiting time is too much for me to handle

Robin64

I'm 621 but only doing about 12k on the target dummy. Worried about doing Heroics and getting yelled at. I hate being yelled at.

idlewild_

It's kinda bothering me that I got heroic loot that I already have from the last few runs. Game pls. I want an ilvl 630 cloak, boots and bracers.

At the very least, I got to ilvl 625, so things went smoothly a little bit.

I have the same problem. Need upgrades for neck, cloak, waist, and both trinkets. Instead keep getting legs/helm. Probably going to have to just craft some stuff or use apexis crystals since it seems the end-bosses with guaranteed loot mostly drop stuff I already have.

Kuntz

Added EU folks on here. (I'm horde)

Mokhnaar#2902

It's crazy, after all those years playing my shaman exclusively (from launch day), i'm now playing my brewmaster. It's great. All those achievement progress is back to 0% though :(

I sent a ticket to see if they can replace me the smuggler building for the brewery or reset the building choice.

BTW

I build a war mill, the inn and the store building, did I do it right?

Damn! That's impressive, Tac!

---
Does anyone have recommendations for which LW pieces are the best to craft first? I wanna make something for myself but I'd like it to last as long as possible.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
My herb garden bugged out today.

I got halfway through picking them, accepted a dungeon queue and when I came back, the rest were gone.

so be aware, dont ditch your garden when its half picked, apparently the rest will just float off into space.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll yell at you if you don't follow instructions and put a modicum of effort into mechanics, but I won't care what your DPS is.

Unless your DPS is half of mine, the tank's.

I'm a Human Warrior prot spec and would like to meet some new people to run dungeons with. I'm 606 right now, Silver in Proving, so can't que for heroics yet, but will be able to soon.

nate409#1291

Rokam

Got the Elekk mount from the rare out in Nagrand today, was just running to the daily spot and saw a group beating him down. Novelty already wore off... hate Elekks :(.

Also, is there a new max level version of the Battle Horn, the item that aggro's stuff around you?

Reknoc

If people want an EU bnet id to add then feel free to add mine: Reknoc#2520 though I'm still leveling a character from scratch.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
MAN I am having a hard time resisting signing up again.

Luckily the game is $50, so that is easy to resist.

If it was $20 I would be doomed!

Magnus

As a 613 CoP SPriest I fluctuated between 10 and 16k depending on the encounter. I think I'm doing alright?

I love that there's no ramp up. It's really solid burst. Outdoing some plate dps as well as rogues and hunters feels good.

I'm 624 now - hope I can maintain a consistent 13k now.

Holy priest feels really good mechanically. I feel like Im missing a spell though. And Cascade has like, no punch.

-

Hypothetical: every class gets a fourth spec. Could be same or different roles than what they have now. What would you guys like to see?

Third priest healing spec?

Warlock, hunter or rogue tanking specs?

Could any other class conceivably get a healing spec added, like a Mage? With a stretch of the lore and an open mind...

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
As a 613 CoP SPriest I fluctuated between 10 and 16k depending on the encounter. I think I'm doing alright?

I love that there's no ramp up. It's really solid burst. Outdoing some plate dps as well as rogues and hunters feels good.

I'm 624 now - hope I can maintain a consistent 13k now.

Holy priest feels really good mechanically. I feel like Im missing a spell though. And Cascade has like, no punch.

-

Hypothetical: every class gets a fourth spec. Could be same or different roles than what they have now. What would you guys like to see?

Third priest healing spec?

Warlock, hunter or rogue tanking specs?

Could any other class conceivably get a healing spec added, like a Mage? With a stretch of the lore and an open mind...

Mages already heal a lot in the 'lore' with time bending bullshit.

Giving alter time to someone else would be cool to figure out. Every time you get healed by a mage you get sent back in time a few seconds, but that may end up being annoying to try to play being almost constantly leap of faith'd.

Artanisix

Cool I'll check that out. Currently grinding Frostwolf rep and my Trading Post auctioneer parts at Iron Siegeworks.

What you want to do is go up and down the very top right part of Everbloom Wilds. Infested Orcs drop a green puddle known as mutagen that stacks to 20. At 20 stacks, you get a bonus 100% movement speed, 100% crit, 100% mastery, and 100% multistrike... so you just zoom through the whole area annihilating everything for fast rep. Refresh the stack every 6 minutes, invite 4 other friends, and you have a freaking pain train going.

Insanely fast rep gain, don't bother with grinding at The Pit unless you desperately need apexis crystals.

Fjordson

99! And I'm not even done with Spires yet. This may be my favourite zone so far, though. I love how dark it is (literally and figuratively).

One thing I'm still a little confused about is Iron Horde scraps for my dwarven bunker. Across all of my questing and exploring I've gotten about 9 of them. Going to take me many months apparently to get any of this transmog gear.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
What you want to do is go up and down the very top right part of Everbloom Wilds. Infested Orcs drop a green puddle known as mutagen that stacks to 20. At 20 stacks, you get a bonus 100% movement speed, 100% crit, 100% mastery, and 100% multistrike... so you just zoom through the whole area annihilating everything for fast rep. Refresh the stack every 6 minutes, invite 4 other friends, and you have a freaking pain train going.

Insanely fast rep gain, don't bother with grinding at The Pit unless you desperately need apexis crystals.
I'll hav to check, but I'm pretty sure you can't get sha'tari defense rep in the same are . Horde favoritism blizz plz.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Challenge mode UBRS is really tough. Can't even imagine what it would take to grab gold.

StayDead

I forgot to switch profiles when I was setting up my mages UI.

I moved my quartz bar and now I can't work out where I used to have it on my druid. eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh this is horrible.

EDIT: YES! it appeared in an old screenshot. This is the best.

Reknoc

Well if you want to team up, just give a shout when we're both on :)

Yea for sure, my new main is 45 now but I've barely seen any zones since I got like half of that doing dungeons lol

But this is one of those games that give me serious altitis so I'm constantly doing lower level stuff.

They need to do something about the way garrison invasions are triggered, I finally got a Botani invasion today after grinding out over 6000 rep in Lost Veil Anzu with a group.

They made the claim that invasions are supposed to happen organically, but as it stands you really have to go out of your way to grind specific mobs if you want to make use of the weekly reward for defending against an invasion.

ACE 1991

So how are lapsed fans looking the expansion? I haven't been into wow since wotlk. I heard the changes stripped down the complexity of the combat.

lazygecko

So how are lapsed fans looking the expansion? I haven't been into wow since wotlk. I heard the changes stripped down the complexity of the combat.

Depends on what you mean by complexity. Two major things have happened: First is that all classes have been pruned of many of their abilities because it was just getting overboard with the amount of keybinds you needed to have. Second is that PvE combat is now a lot more based around anticipating directional attacks and moving out of the way in time.

ACE 1991

Depends on what you mean by complexity. Two major things have happened: First is that all classes have been pruned of many of their abilities because it was just getting overboard with the amount of keybinds you needed to have. Second is that PvE combat is now a lot more based around anticipating directional attacks and moving out of the way in time.

Got it. How are the dungeons? Are the fights engaging?

Top Bottom