• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fights are very fun. Even trash mob packs have more complexity than most old content.

royalan

Whats the best way to get garrison resources? I do the little quest for them whenever they come up, but at this rate it seems like it'll be a long time before I can afford lvl 3...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Whats the best way to get garrison resources? I do the little quest for them whenever they come up, but at this rate it seems like it'll be a long time before I can afford lvl 3...
Buy the zone treasure maps in Ashran.

CassSept

Oh c'moooooon

57kxpAZ.jpg

Nobody told me that 50% of the time that MC takes would be spent queuing.

Weird, on my rogue I waited in a queue literally a minute.

Somewhat hilarious run, took 2.5 hour. I'm happy I set aside some time for it, as otherwise the wipefest between Garr and Sulfuron would have pissed me off majorly, it was a disaster. But I just ridiculed the situation with other pugs.

Haly

I just... don't understand.

It costs more to make the damn things jesus christ people. STOP.

That guy, Kuntailfa, started posting glyphs for below crafting cost on Friday. I tried to staunch the flow by buying up a few of his auctions and reselling them, which worked... for a few hours. But he kept posting underpriced glyphs, and I wasn't about to prop up the entire market by myself.

By Sunday, the AH was saturated with sub-crafting cost glyphs, with all the other glyph sellers just undercutting him.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS???

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I think that's prolly what I'm gonna do or similar.

I'll have:
-Tannery: Since I'm LW and all.
-Engineering: For Scopes, Pets, and other stuff. (It'll replace my Enchanter building; I'll stick it on my Mage alt.)
-Salvage: For Salvage!
-LM: Because I'm gonna be a goddamn Timber Lord.
-Prolly replace Inn with Barn to get more Leather/Cloth/Food. (Already got some good stuff with Inn, so I'll put it on my DK.)
-War Mill for Upgrades/Gear for Followers and eventually free Raid Roll.
-Replace Stables with Barracks to start getting mounts.

Spires and Nagrand are pretty good if you're in need of Lumber.

Barracks is hit-or-miss with me right now; the Patrol Missions are good for leveling up followers, the bodyguards can be hit-or-miss (not terribly needed on my Hunter), and the extra max follower count doesn't kick in until Lv3.

are you not skinning? i think me being skinning and LW makes the Tannery and the Barn not as appealing to use. I'm basically sacrificing 1 or 2 pieces of leather for fur or ? pieces of leather. I have no idea how much 1 work order of leather gets you. i'd rather skin the animal right there and sell it ASAP.

Any particular area you recommend for farming lumbar?

Nagrand. I hear Gorgrond (sp?) is good too.

There is no honor is coming in on a 1 on 1 fight to help your alliance buddy finish the deal against a poor horde shaman on a 90% alliance server. Just stahp...

Rizzi

How the heck am I supposed to level all my followers up to 100? They kinda.. suck, and I never seem to get missions that they can actually win.

Dresden

How the heck am I supposed to level all my followers up to 100? They kinda.. suck, and I never seem to get missions that they can actually win.

I just spam missions as long as they're above 50% chance of succeeding.

And with three scavenger followers my GR issues have completely disappeared. Just getting two GR missions a day is 200 resources right there, and I usually get at least three or four.

Haly

Just grind missions, whether or not they get counter the abilities. They'll still get base EXP from it provided they're in the right level range.

Try to diversify your team of followers so you have 2 guys who can handle any special ability.

Magnus

I just spam missions as long as they're above 50% chance of succeeding.

And with three scavenger followers my GR issues have completely disappeared. Just getting two GR missions a day is 200 resources right there, and I usually get at least three or four.

I nabbed a Scavenger 90 green follower via the Tavern, and fuck, it's amazing. I'm not hurting for GR at all anymore. Hundreds a day.

But I also hit the Level 3 building cockblock of not really having anything pressing to build yet.

Ultratech

Barracks.

The Patrol Missions usually give your guys quite a bit of XP.

You can also get some traits on your guys that will give them (or others) more XP per mission as well.

TheContact

lvl 2 barracks with bodyguard follower is so awesome. got a dk rolling around killing stuff for me while I heal him, finally get to quest as a healer, and he kills stuff way faster than my balance spec can

I'm enjoying the relaxing time I'm having leveling a hunter, just going around taming pets I want and do pet battles along the way. Good times.

Pollux

I want to get back into this, but I only have a 1.6 Ghz Intel Core Duo processor, and when I download the game client it says that that isn't good enough. Can I still run the game with everything on low? My computer worked fine a year or so ago...

StayDead

They're still feeling stressful right now as a healer. People are still figuring out some of the fights.

We failed at Croman and Leeroy too. I'm disappointed.

I'm having some stress as a healer too (resto druid). It seems so hard to get people closer to high health and keep the tank alive.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't understand why all the old pudgy gryphon models weren't replaced by the new sleek one.

Magnus

I'm having some stress as a healer too (resto druid). It seems so hard to get people closer to high health and keep the tank alive.

Some tanks are just great at using their mitigation talents, and others just whack on things and expect you to keep them up, even if they're almost as flimsy as DPS. They need to actually be good at their role, same as everyone else.

I'm a 623 holy priest and it was a bitch keeping a monk up just now in heroic Bloodmaul Slagmines. I don't know enough about Monk tanking to know what he was doing wrong or right. Could have been lousy gear. For all I know he was in the wrong stance or something. He mentioned that "ow, bosses hit hard if you don't have a shield". I don't know if he was joking or not. lol.

That said....the group was great, and we pugged our way to Croman!!

My guild group couldn't do it...lol

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I have found most heroics to be fairly simple, minus the 2nd boss in the train dungeon. Finally got into a group that beat him tonight. Never doing that one again.

remenber that for cm items scale down to 630, so you have to be full heroic, doesn't matter if your ilvl scales up to 630 with the legendary ring or warforged items.

Man, headdress of the first shaman showed up as my next archy solve but every dig spot is in zones I haven't gone to yet and for everything but the fragments I need. Originally thought that couldn't happen. :/ Kinda grumpy they don't have a spot randomizer like they did for Pandaria now.

Dicer

Banned
He actually exists?!

I've only gotten the Breezestrider mount so far, and that was by luck.

Got the one of Nak today and yeah he's starting to pop up across various realms, I went downstairs for a few moments came back and everyone was celebrating...feels bad man.

So guys.

I've been using XPerl for my Frames UI since like 2008. I think it's time for a change.

ElvUI the way to go?

Clean, simple, elegant. WTB.

Also, damn girl, that Darkmoon Card money.... At least 25k with minimal effort so far.

ElvUI is great, was using Tuk but it wasn't working across all my toons for some odd ass reason.

Magnus

So guys.

I've been using XPerl for my Frames UI since like 2008. I think it's time for a change.

ElvUI the way to go?

Clean, simple, elegant. WTB.

Also, damn girl, that Darkmoon Card money.... At least 25k with minimal effort so far.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the instance not found issue is getting really old. Nearly every time I want to go back to my garrison to sort out some stuff, no matter what amount of time has passed, I get that message. I then have to hearth to Stormshield and fly over, then try to find a way in. It's the only thing thats' annoyed me this whole expansion.

Top Bottom