• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Mother of god, new enchant for DPS warriors is 12k on my server. Guess I'll wait a bit for that.

Yep.

I'm using the stupid bleed enchants right now. It's better than nothing. People were selling them on ours for 14k last I checked. It's absurd.

I wouldn't put a good enchant on a wepon until I got something from Highmaul that wasn't raid finder, anyway. Unless some people already have the step 3 crafted epics, which I suppose is possible. I could have had the step 2 engineering goggles by now.

Edit:

To clarify, I mean the good DPS enchants that require the 14 temporal crystals or whatever they're called, not the ones for the bleeds that only cost one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nuh-uh, he's right there!

6oFZv8f.jpg

You wanna talk some real lore-breaking. One of the items you find is Rook's lunch. Are you trying to tell me Rook time travelled back to Draenor to eat lunch and fish then time travelled back to be a boss in Siege?

lazygecko

I got my dwarf paladin alt started with WoD content and set up a level 2 garrison. And man, the alliance town hall is so much better than even the level 3 horde one. I'm envious.

I wish they could have added options for different racial architectures to choose between.

fuzzyset

I got my dwarf paladin alt started with WoD content and set up a level 2 garrison. And man, the alliance town hall is so much better than even the level 3 horde one. I'm envious.

I've always played Horde until this past September. I've grown to hate all Horde stuff. "We put horns and animal skulls on everything cause we're edgy!". I love my level 3 Alliance garrison.

Ashodin

So I just did Everbloom heroic. Some neat bosses in there. Genesaur really wrecked our first time haha. Got my Core of Life, almost to my 680 ring!

Robin64

I wish they could have added options for different racial architectures to choose between.

Yeah, Alliance got the long straw with Garrisons. Every Horde building is the same damn hexagonal orc hut, it's really disappointing.

royalan

I'm starting to think I wasted a small plot in my Garrison by building the bank thing...

I thought it would be convenient, but then I realized that by the time I need to go to the bank for something, I'm usually already in Stormshield for something else.

Any benefit that I'm not aware of?

StayDead

You wanna talk some real lore-breaking. One of the items you find is Rook's lunch. Are you trying to tell me Rook time travelled back to Draenor to eat lunch and fish then time travelled back to be a boss in Siege?

Since Chen Stormsnout was around around that time it's probably the same Rook and he didn't time travel. I mean Panda's were found outside Pandaria before atleast.

Chen was a founding member of the horde.

Dresden

I'm starting to think I wasted a small plot in my Garrison by building the bank thing...

I thought it would be convenient, but then I realized that by the time I need to go to the bank for something, I'm usually already in Stormshield for something else.

Any benefit that I'm not aware of?

It's just convenience. It's cheap enough that you can just swap it out if you want.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Had completely smooth framerate for all of WoD.. but Spires has me at like 20 fps.

Since Chen Stormsnout was around around that time it's probably the same Rook and he didn't time travel. I mean Panda's were found outside Pandaria before atleast.

Chen was a founding member of the horde.

Chen was a wandering isle turtle. Rook was from Pandaria which would have been isolated for his entire existence.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Awww yissss my 645 trinket mission succeeded and it came back warforged! 651!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lantressor won't fucking shut up about honor, even when I pass by him in the garrison.

I fucking deactivated his ass once I realized his abilities were redundant on my team.

Haly

CC them, or focus them.

When I do tank Grimrail, I tell everyone to focus on the gunners, keep them facing away from the rest of the party, save stuns/disables for them, etc.

It's a bit harder to do this during Nitrogg so I usually just pray the DPS knows how to use the turrets.

The grom'kal gunners in the Grim Depot Heroic hits way too damn hard. Makes the dungeon not fun.

They should be a high priority CC target.

People should learn to strafe out of shrapnel blast, they don't move once they start channeling it. This is particularly important during Nitrogg. Use your grenades to clear them quickly.

Speaking of Alliance.. Was considering rolling one of my toons to Alliance either Male Dwarf or Dranei for my Pally alt. Dwarves are just awesome, IMO and Dranei look dope, too.

I have been horde since 04 and need a change, methinks.

Mordeccai

I'm a big fan of the Dwarven beard physics while casting. They went from one of my least favorite models to my top. I rolled Horde this xpac and already have 2 100s,kind of wishing I went Ally. Though it is nice to not see any more damn gnomes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Running on little sleep, but I finally got around to hitting 100 on my first character. Was slacking, spending more time reading up on what was going to be viable rather than playing. I enjoyed the experience, but it did have its slogs. I thought Talador dragged on for WAY too long despite having a great start. Frostfire was whatever. Some people don't like Gorgrond, but I enjoyed it a lot. Very easy to move from one set of quests to the next. Skipped Spires other than to get my Salvage Yard because I was 99 by the time I got there, so I went to Nagrand. Barely touched it.

Tomorrow I guess I need to start gearing up so I can do heroics/MC. Someone was saying to do the 100 elites to get gear for heroics, but that seems like it might require more than one person unlike the rares, and I didn't see a ton of people running around farming them while I was leveling. And need to save up enough resources to get my level 3 garrison.

Hoping it's possible to get WoD epics from salvage. Have a level 3 salvage yard and gotten 2 epics so far but neither high level (359 ilvl legs and level 53 gun). Most things I've gotten from one salvage was a grey, a green armor enhancement, 3 greens, a rare, and 19 dust.

Haly

All heroics have a chance to drop BoE 665 epics.

Saucy_XL

Banned
After an hour and around 10 wipes on Warlord Zaela we finally got her on CM. The tank said he was going to leave the previous attempt, but we convinced him to stay one more time. PHEW. The pulls and knockbacks are what killed us. One attempt I got chain pulled 3x back to back.

Also decided to replace my Trading Post lvl 2 with an Inn. I think I am good enough on resources and the Lumber Mill lvl 3 with a follower produces the same resources/hour as the trading post.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Sold a BOE I found a few days ago for $65k, damn that was good. I didn't think anyone would pick it up.

Are monks fun? I'm wondering what I should use my lvl 90 boost on. I was thinking a rogue since that's what I originally played during vanilla, But I don't know..

Sold a BOE I found a few days ago for $65k, damn that was good. I didn't think anyone would pick it up.

Are monks fun? I'm wondering what I should use my lvl 90 boost on. I was thinking a rogue since that's what I originally played during vanilla, But I don't know..

I absolutely love my windwalker monk.

Boogdud

So, trying to get into Ashran (I'm horde), the alliance have the xxxx/1000 kill objective, while the horde have xx/50 objective. Which means we're hopelessly outnumbered. Yet, somehow there is a queue!? How in the ever living hell would we ever get our numbers up to combat this? We can't even get into the area... is it just the instance can only hold X amount of players and whoever gets the most in before the queue just effs the other side until they just leave??

mileS

After a while to think about the new crafting set up, I honestly don't mind the time/gated approach. Forcing literally everyone besides super casuals or pvp only players to take the Barn is a bad choice overall though. (at least until a couple months into raiding or if you want to make decent gold early on)

I wish for once they would make crafted gear and weapons worth a damn for longer than 2-3 months into an expansion. So you're telling me I need 15 savage bloods (about 30k+ in total if you manage to grab the cheap ones) just to get your weapon to raid finder tier? raid finder aka sit back amusement park ride difficulty. Why? The amount of time for a normal person to farm their own bloods is ridiculous. Even if you're a casual player you'll probably have a raid finder weapon or flex weapon that is better at that point.

I don't expect these weapons to be on par with heroic (old normal) tier difficulty all the time, but at least let us keep updating them if we decide to work really hard and put in the time and effort EVERY single day to get it. Don't see nothing wrong with that. /rant

My Holy set is up to 638 now, which is probably more than satisfactory for raiding, but I still have the urge to keep going. D: The daily CM loot feels like low-hanging fruit, even though I don't need it.

Trickster

Was looking through Paragon's roster on the armory, and I saw that some of their members already have mythic gear? One had ilvl 701 boots, and another had 695 wrists. How is that possible?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Was looking through Paragon's roster on the armory, and I saw that some of their members already have mythic gear? One had ilvl 701 boots, and another had 695 wrists. How is that possible?
Follower missions.

Just hit 100. Trying to gear up in Nagrand but there is so much ganking it's becoming impossible. Are there any other alternatives? My item level isn't good enough for heroics or most normals yet.

Just hit 100. Trying to gear up in Nagrand but there is so much ganking it's becoming impossible. Are there any other alternatives? My item level isn't good enough for heroics or most normals yet.

You can get honor really fast in BGs and you get boxes with gear in them too. The 600 and 620 pvp gear is great for starting out and getting ready for heroics.

Your ilvl scales up in BGs but people with PVP gear will have a big advantage over you. Still, it's not hard to make yourself useful in an AV or something.

Top Bottom