• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fel Orcs and Felblood Elves look so much better than their normal counterparts. Too bad they can't be made playable.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
wouldn't a rogue be better for ganking tho???

It would, until I want to queue for something.

10 years minutes since LFR queue.

Besides I already have a level 90 Rogue.

Haly

Rogue is on a different server (Spinebreaker) from the one I plan to make my home (Stormreaver) for Draenor.

Also:

Character Transfer
World of Warcraft Game Service
USD 25.00
Nice scam Blizzard.

They probably have a wine cooler at the office to celebrate whenever someone falls for this scam. Every time a high profile raiding guild on one server transfers to another, setting off a chain exodus, they break out the bottles of champagne and take the rest of the day off.

Intru

Anyone aware of a good forum/website for shaman information? Totemspot looks pretty much dead, and the community for shamans on the WoW and mmo-champion forums aren't that great.

The other classes I've played have had some pretty great resources (priest/warlock), but I'm struggling to find good theorycrafting material for shamans.

vocab

Anyone aware of a good forum/website for shaman information? Totemspot looks pretty much dead, and the community for shamans on the WoW and mmo-champion forums aren't that great.

The other classes I've played have had some pretty great resources (priest/warlock), but I'm struggling to find good theorycrafting material for shamans.

Shaman community sucks. Can't even come to a concensus if earthquake is a single target increase.

Intru

Shaman community sucks. Can't even come to a census if earthquake is a single target increase.

It's a real shame. Last time I played a shaman was during Burning Crusade and early Wrath, and the community was fantastic apart from those who were constantly crying for buffs.

Now it seems to be very difficult to find any consistent information.

Fjordson

Thanks :) It was kind of surprising given the White Hawkstrider took me 3 weeks across 3 characters. The real bummer is that now I have to move on to a mount that will probably never drop for me.
Lmao. The mount fiend struggle, I know it well! I'm on a few mount grinds that are just taking forever (Ashes and Invincible).

Haly

What are you guys choosing as professions now that they removed most if not all profession unique perks?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Rogue is on a different server (Spinebreaker) from the one I plan to make my home (Stormreaver) for Draenor.

Also:

Nice scam Blizzard.

They probably have a wine cooler at the office to celebrate whenever someone falls for this scam. Every time a high profile raiding guild on one server transfers to another, setting off a chain exodus, they break out the bottles of champagne and take the rest of the day off.

Change your currency to Brazilian in Battle.net and services are dirt cheap.

Artanisix

When are they gonna fix raid info on the armory? I've lost track of how many times I've killed Lich King, I need to count it until invincible drops.

Atlantis

While leveling my rogue, every LFG tank I've gotten has been a Guardian.

Druids do seem really plentiful while leveling. I've also noticed that they hit like TRUCKS. Even at low levels where Heirlooms make everything a joke, it's astounding how fast things die when there's a Feral Druid in the party.

What are you guys choosing as professions now that they removed most if not all profession unique perks?

Mostly the same ones as before. No need to switch when I have all of them between all my alts. I do have 3 scribes though for launch which is more than any other profession.

My main still has enchanting/alchemy which is quite strong in terms of perks/money-making.

Fjordson

So how do guilds gain the remaining perks? Like the 15 minute hearths and stuff. Is it like a member count or achievement threshold? Or can I create my own guild and get those?

cdyhybrid

Also:

Nice scam Blizzard.

I'm on Stormreaver Horde too!

Engineering and something else always. Gadgets and mounts too good.

Druids do seem really plentiful while leveling. I've also noticed that they hit like TRUCKS. Even at low levels where Heirlooms make everything a joke, it's astounding how fast things die when there's a Feral Druid in the party.

I top meters on my Guardian Druid too.

Got two warforged upgrades tonight. Finally ticked me into 584 iLvl. Still just have normal(heroic) warforged trinkets though which are holding me back. Everything else is mythic otherwise. Not that it matters with WoD dropping next week.

And I should get my mount on Tuesday. Good way to end the expac.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still find it funny that WoW made it ten years without adding cat girls as a playable race.

Cow girls? Elfs x2! Space Demonesses?

Might be the only popular fantasy MMO to last more than a few years without cat girls.

Fjordson

This is probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone here play Alliance on Sargeras? I'm trying to buy a normal Garrosh carry this weekend (already got heroic) for a 556 heirloom. Will pay a couple thousand easy. Been looking for one in trade, but everyone is just selling heroic kills. If anyone happens to be on Sarg PM me!

Upgraded to WoD and boosted a rogue today. It's fun as hell, I haven't played a rogue since vanilla (still had poisons in my bags). I love the combo point change, I don't know if that was in MoP or not but I'm really enjoying the class.

Stealthing around at permanent 205% speed is hilarious. Even with bad gear, battlegrounds are fun. I think I might actually main rogue in this expac.

Entropia

No One Remembers
10372124_10102398923295344_3928339249565612480_n.jpg

I know this isn't a BlizzCon thread, but I took this from the "WoW party" that was held outside.

ANYWAY, that's all :).

How ws the "party"? I bounced around a few spots so didn't see it much.

StayDead

Yeah, but this would be something that people actually play.

I used to play female tauren.

Also it's funny that my gnomes on mounts can't go through doors too :p

I still find it funny that WoW made it ten years without adding cat girls as a playable race.

Might be the only popular fantasy MMO to last more than a few years without cat girls.

I'd race change all my characters if they could be cat girls. Not the furry kind though.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Phew, back. Missed some good info it seems. I randomly feel like rolling a dk tank too... why..

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Upgraded to WoD and boosted a rogue today. It's fun as hell, I haven't played a rogue since vanilla (still had poisons in my bags). I love the combo point change, I don't know if that was in MoP or not but I'm really enjoying the class.

Stealthing around at permanent 205% speed is hilarious. Even with bad gear, battlegrounds are fun. I think I might actually main rogue in this expac.

I boosted a rogue 3 weeks ago and think it is going to be my new main. Tons of fun plus the character is super lucky. It has already gotten both warglaives, 1 TF binding, Malygos mount and the Ultraxion mount. Not to mention most xmogs I wanted dropped on the first kill.

Abilities that are unreliable are not fun (Feral druid positional requirements)

Unless you're a sub rogue because fuck you.

I personally don't mind backstab, but blizzard, what is wrong with you?

Cat girls is more of an asian thing, can't think of many western mmos with them.

Ryan_

So, is there anyone whose guild would take on a relapsed player? I just succumbed to the temptation once again (after skipping cata and MoP). Since no friends play anymore, I would love to play with some gaffers.

I can almost understand why they're taking away elixirs in Warlords but then what's the point of being an Alchemist anymore? Did they give us something in return?

I can almost understand why they're taking away elixirs in Warlords but then what's the point of being an Alchemist anymore? Did they give us something in return?

Mixology is back after being gone/bugged for a bit in 6.0, and I believe the highest level flasks require a BoP alchemist material to make. So that shit's gonna be expensive.

No one really uses elixirs anyway.

And there's still DPS pots which will be consumed by the thousands on progression nights.

Top Bottom