• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Ultratech

It's mentioned in the dungeon journal stuff for some of the dragon soul bosses I think, and some quest text here and there. Not a huge emphasis for sure, though.

Yeah, looks like a boss or two in DS mentions him, but not a lot beyond that.

Warlord Zon'ozz directly mentions N'Zoth in a bunch of quotes and his Dungeon Journal entry:
Countless ages ago, Warlord Zon'ozz and his soldiers waged endless war against the forces of C'Thun and Yogg-Saron.
Millennia have passed, but the warlord still serves the chaotic might of the Old God N'Zoth.
Deathwing has now unleashed this legendary faceless one to crush the defenders of Wyrmrest Temple.

JSoup

Banned
Wrathion's story will be covered in a chapter in an upcoming WoW novel, let's be real guys.

Speaking of - there hasn't been any new ones announced recently, has there???

Just announced a new graphic novel that acts as a prequel to the movie and a series of lore history books.

Robin64

Sweet, Golden.

cgPrequlol.png

Tenebrous

Are the early Warcraft novels still not available digitally? I'd love to jump in from the start, but I can't find Day of the Dragon anywhere, and I refuse to buy physical books.

The return of every bad guy ever confirmed.

The next Expansion's final raid tier will be the Time-Twisted world of Bahs Rusxh, where all of your favorite end-bosses are in copy-and-pasted arenas from old expansions and you fight them, port to the next boss, then fight the next one.

JSoup

Banned
The next Expansion's final raid tier will be the Time-Twisted world of Bahs Rusxh, where all of your favorite end-bosses are in copy-and-pasted arenas from old expansions and you fight them, port to the next boss, then fight the next one.

Mythic difficulty will have one more fight to it, where all previously fought bosses from every dungeon and raid are mashed together into one super boss that drops raid tokens for timewalking version of all gear ever.

"This is merely a setback for which you are not prepared to serve this worlds true masters!"

Mythic difficulty will have one more fight to it, where all previously fought bosses from every dungeon and raid are mashed together into one super boss that drops raid tokens for timewalking version of all gear ever.

"This is merely a setback for which you are not prepared to serve this worlds true masters!"

True Final boss will be Ki'Jaeden's legs.

JSoup

Banned
These naval missions are draining the crap out of my garrison resources, what with the equipment switching every other mission just so my ships won't blow up.

Had to switch out my admittedly now less useful Inn for the Lumber Mill just to keep up.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I hate parsing so low, but I don't have any tier, decent trinkets, or decent weapons, so that kind of hurts jusssstt a little bit.
tears.gif

On the plus side, my shit geared hunter was like 90+ percentile in HFC LFR for her gear level.

EmiPrime

Since I upgraded the shipyard to level 3 and got the legendary sea chart it has been unused unless a treasure mission with something decent pops up.

Mission table 2.0 indeed.

Heroic HFC cache in about two hours. Please for the love of Thrall be a trinket or something good.

Also, got the 50k apexis toy. Turns you into an uncorrupted arrakoa. Not sure if worth...? But that's both the toy and mount now, so frees up my apexis for other things.

RCSI

Recently resubbed, my main is on Akama under Sonofarth (level 85 warrior, do not have latest expansion). It's been 3.5 years since I played (subbed for a month), closer to 5 year 9 months since I stopped playing for more than one month.

lazygecko

Is that Garona? She looks 95% human and 5% orc.

This + Wonder Woman in Batman Vs Superman, Sarah Connor in Terminator Genisys, etc all bother me because Hollywood seems to have such a pathetic narrow range for acceptable body types compared to men. I also like women who look a bit more buff and imposing, which is probably why I'm always extra disappointed by these depictions of female action stars.

RPGCrazied

And another year goes by with no footage for everyone else that doesn't have loads of money and can't go to these events. It doesn't look good when they are holding the footage hostage from the internet. Just what are they afraid of? Everyone from today and last year say it looks awesome. I don't get it.

ampere

This + Wonder Woman in Batman Vs Superman, Sarah Connor in Terminator Genisys, etc all bother me because Hollywood seems to have such a pathetic narrow range for acceptable body types compared to men. I also like women who look a bit more buff and imposing, which is probably why I'm always extra disappointed by these depictions of female action stars.

Yeah it's Hollywood, they have to make sure all the girls are hot even the Orc

lazygecko

Yeah it's Hollywood, they have to make sure all the girls are hot even the Orc

Well I mean, it's not even about that in principle. There is more than 1 body template for "hot" than just the supermodel one, but Hollyowood and to an extent western beauty ideals in general stubbornly refuses to extend that kind of flexibility to the other sex.

Tenebrous

Disappointing.

JSoup

Banned
So the trailer will be public in November. Which isn't surprising at all, most "no recording allowed" presentations at ComicCon are officially released a few months later in the fall.

ampere

Well I mean, it's not even about that in principle. There is more than 1 body template for "hot" than just the supermodel one, but Hollyowood and to an extent western beauty ideals in general stubbornly refuses to extend that kind of flexibility to the other sex.

Yeah, agree. I was trying to say "Hollywood hot" :p

Socrethar and Zakuun down tonight. Now 9/13 H. Little behind the curve, but getting there. Hard with only 6 official raid hours a week. Took us nearly an hour past normal raid time tonight to finish off Socrethar with a smaller group.

Alas, no trinket drop on Zakuun. Was literally like the worst gear possible - leather and mail belts or something.

Tarazet

I tried to do some quests at lvl 70 after dungeon crawling to 70 as a healer. Man.. Dungeons are so much faster haha.

To bad tho, would like to see some of the older area's but I'm guessing it doesnt matter at all anymore since its there is nothing there.

Tried doing some quests as a boomkin but they feel so boring, feral seems oke even with int gear on but still doenst beat dungeon exp seeing how fast they are run.

I started doing Loremaster (well ok, restarted for the 10th time), and realized that despite having four Horde 100's, I had never fully cleared a zone on Kalimdor. Bit of an eye-opener there.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Regarding Garona: She does use a female orc model in WoW, but in pretty much every actual lore source she is described as having a much more slight/human-ish look. I believe one of the reasons she was used by Gul'Dan as a spy/infiltrator in the first war was because she could pretty much pass as a human woman with green skin and weird teeth.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Garona is half Draenei I think? And Draenei are way "prettier" than Orcs, at least the females.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Was originally half-human, then retconned to be half Draenei, now half human again in the movie.

Yeah I don't think the movie version of the lore even has Draenei as a thing. Which kind of makes sense, since when Warcraft 1 came out they didn't exist yet either.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
They'll probably worry about Draenei and introducing them if/when Movie 2 when they go through the dark portal.

Top Bottom