• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
Bf2FzXb.jpg

Any recommendations on a Horde PVE server? Going to faction and server transfer my warrior and server transfer my priest

Im on whisperwind -US. My guild is kinda meh, but im always willing to help out. We don't raid, so I pug everything end game. :(. I don't really want to join a full time raid guild because I don't want the time commitment.

Milennia

socrethar is a broken joke of a boss on mythic, we killed it in 10 attempts and the strat for it is just pure cheese.

iskar fell over fairly quickly as well today, but that boss is actually fun.

pretty sure they just had no clue what they wanted to do with socrethar, changing the fight on heroic by making dominators spawn constantly and not inlcuding this in mythic is just lol.

JSoup

Banned
Got my map.
Not sure if surprisingly easy or if I was surprisingly lucky, what with taking 80% success chances.

iirate

Got my map.
Not sure if surprisingly easy or if I was surprisingly lucky, what with taking 80% success chances.

I finished mine last night with 95%, but I took a bigger risk on one or two of the earlier steps.

I also finished my Saberstalkers exalted grind this morning and should be exalted with the other two Wednesday. I actually really dig Tanaan - I'm definitely going to keep doing the content to gear out alts.

JSoup

Banned
I finished mine last night with 95%, but I took a bigger risk on one or two of the earlier steps.

I also finished my Saberstalkers exalted grind this morning and should be exalted with the other two Wednesday. I actually really dig Tanaan - I'm definitely going to keep doing the content to gear out alts.

Nice. Aside from needing another 10K crystals for one more toy, I'm pretty much done with the dailies end of this. Just need to track down the last few rares, grind out another 4K fangs and that's it. Will still keep grinding for legion medallions, though, to help supplement the two 6.0 reps I still need.

Thanks for being part of the problem!

Every time I go to Tanaan, I want to kill myself. Its like 4-1 alliance/horde. Id love to go to a more Horde sided server, but there is no way in hell Im paying to transfer my account, let alone one character.

Sadly, I'd love to just faction change - it'd save me money, too - but the progression on the Horde side looks kind of meh, topped with the fact that there doesn't seem to be many guilds. :p

Tenebrous

Gotta feel sorry for newbies trying to level when some arsehole with full BoA's & half their level comes and one-shots everything near them.

RNGesus is a twunt. I need 3 more treasure missions for a level 3 yard. I failed 2 last night, 80 and 92%. I got the last mission for the map, it was 70%, said F it, started it, used my mission token and it was successful... Now I need to start doing LFR for the other part of the chain.

But there is something seriously wrong with Blizz's RNG. The number of 80-95% missions I fail is staggering. If its not 100%, it literally feels like 50%.

RNGesus is a twunt. I need 3 more treasure missions for a level 3 yard. I failed 2 last night, 80 and 92%. I got the last mission for the map, it was 70%, said F it, started it, used my mission token and it was successful... Now I need to start doing LFR for the other part of the chain.

But there is something seriously wrong with Blizz's RNG. The number of 80-95% missions I fail is staggering. If its not 100%, it literally feels like 50%.

I've been sending 70+ missions since the shipyard launched and only failed one so far. I've also gotten 2 mounts and 4 medallions from ~8-9 kills of those Tanaan elites. All your good RNG are belong to us. Thanks!

Tacitus_

I've been sending 70+ missions since the shipyard launched and only failed one so far. I've also gotten 2 mounts and 4 medallions from ~8-9 kills of those Tanaan elites. All your good RNG are belong to us. Thanks!

I just failed a 96% mission yesterday which sunk my epic battleship with UD crew. Your anthrax is in the mail.

Tenebrous

I hit just over 1000 doing the grind to exalted. I'm considering going back and finishing it next expansion.

I've been doing this a hell of a lot lately. I used to be one of those people that had to do everything while it was current, but after taking 18 months off (summer 12-winter 13), it's just... Meh, I'll get to it at a later date when there's no-one to compete with and it's countless times easier.

Best I've got was a couple missions for Medallions, and the Burning Blade toy one today. Haven't seen the new heirlooms yet.

Did get an 8000 gold naval one, but it bugged and only gave me 6000g. :/

Also did my 4 Lich King runs today, though rarity didn't increment them for some reason. No mount, unfortunately. Still have 5 Yogg runs to do though. And Onyxia if I feel like it.

The dumb thing about the shipyard is I don't risk sending my ships out unless really juicy missions with high percentages pop up. Otherwise it sits fallow, unused. No point blowing epic ships on XP missions, or for a few sorcerous elements.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I try to organize things by function except for the keybinds for my rotation on my mouse.

So, I'll have all my "buffs" in a corner (Fort, Flask, Vial, Rune) in a corner, along with some of the useful items/toys in my inventory (mounts, blood toy, etc).

Then I'll have all my "mana regen"/"health regen" abilities in another- pots, non buffing food, etc. I'll put my "stuns / silence" together and "oh shit" buttons."

Last, I have a cluster of heals and support together - levitate, because my bf likes to jump off things, shield, PoM, flash heal, and dispel magic. I'll usually tack on some PvP stuff there- mind vision, dom, and shackle.

I also tend to keep a single space between these different groupings. So, that can account for 6 or so spaces. I don't like it when things run together. :(

I just recently got this addon called opie that lets you make radial menus that pop up, and do whatever it is you wanted on mouseover.

I'm sure some people use it for combat and such, but I have it set up for pre-combat buffs, mounts, and travel item toys. So they call just became 3 buttons basically.

Not sure if I'm bad, lacking gear, or still getting used to the fights that results in my low parses. Probably a little of column A, B, and C.

Maybe I'm not bad, but I dunno. Have no tier gear (even from last tier), good trinkets or weapons. All of which an similar iLvl player could have that would significantly boost DPS.

And definitely still learning the timing for fights, when to pool resources vs. not, etc.

It just bothers me cause I feel like I can do better.

Nudull

Banned
Warcraft movie hype keeps pushing me to buy Warlords. It's been so long, and I've never had a high-level character before. ;_;

Top Bottom