• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

ampere

So there is no World First this time? :(

There are no more character Realm First achievements.

There are still guild Realm First achievements for Mythic raid boss kills.

Websites like WoWProgress/Guildox will still track who levels fastest on a realm if you want to see.

Jag

There is also no smelting Draenor ores (ie: no bars except cool down crafts). Everything is ore and you will need some right away for ore related profession work orders.

Arksy

I only ask about farming because I'm going to be away for the weekend and I want a way to catch up or pass off my dailies to someone else...kind of sad but I'd be a colossal idiot to pass up a great opportunity to get away despite the timing.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Back to WoW, ladies and gentlemen!

The first thing I check?

bgLyZUH.png

Fuck yes. Get the fuck out of my server, fools.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Which one? :eek:

I'm on WrA myself.

Moon Guard, but exclusively Horde.

Funnily enough I rolled a few Alliance characters on Wyrmrest Accord in order to feel the other side post-Cata zones just recently, but I've barely touched the 20s on the "main" character over there. I think I chose the server because of the cross-realm grouping, otherwise I would've done it on Emerald Dream.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i... i am uglier than i remembered :'(

aJ7CqZv.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Blood elves make up for all that ugliness.

Shahadan

I play with some friends, and one of them couldn't give a crap about the lore. But I do. And to me, butchering Garrosh's character and introducing the Sha & Mogu out of nowhere was a big dampener on my enjoyment. You still have plenty of lore to explore! Why are we doing this?!

come on now, Garrosh has always been shit and set up for this, and the sha and mogu are just Old God and Titan stuff respectively.
It was pretty interesting to see a faction of titan constructs left to their own devices after the disapperances of their masters, and Lei Shen's backstory was cool.

Could have been way more though, not really a fan of how the mogu were handled.

Also lore wise they don't have much left that we know about. Emerald Dream's story is over, only Azshara is left standing. And Zandalar stuff.
I much rather have a beautiful lost continent with a story that made sense to the overall plot for once than that.

Haly

What we need are more ancient troll cities to raid.

MORE ANCIENT TROLL CITIES.

Guesong

Horde get so screwed for cute female races.

I beg to differ. Well, it is true that if you want to make a cute Orc/Troll/Undead you are limited to like 1 or 2 faces options. Goblin are cute in a pixie way. And Blood Elfs are Blood Elfs.

In fact the only race that is really blah female wise is Tauren, I think. And Dwarfs for Alliance. Maybe Worgen.

Haly

Worgen female look really good,
by furry standards.

I wish my subscription allowed me to make characters on the EU servers like Diablo. :(

(I know why I can't... doesn't mean I can't lament . :\ )

Shahadan

What we need are more ancient troll cities to raid.

MORE ANCIENT TROLL CITIES.

Please no ;(
Kinda incredible to think WoD is the first time we won't get Troll stuff. Finally. After 10 years.

And then we'll probably go back to that with zandalar in the next xpac ;(

Kuntz

Okay, I'm ready, work is over, no work until tuesday, everyone got empty bags, is it midnight already?

edit : whooooops, forgot I still hadn't bought WOD haha

Small gathering at the Dark Portal. 6 hours and 20 minutes to go!

There's another server I have a lvl 90 Troll Shaman on, Draenor, but god, that server is just too overcrowded. One of the busiest servers in EU and it's all Horde. Bit too crowded for my likes, chat is full of gold farmers as well, blegh.

Argent Dawn is still crowded, but feels nice.

Arksy

I beg to differ. Well, it is true that if you want to make a cute Orc/Troll/Undead you are limited to like 1 or 2 faces options. Goblin are cute in a pixie way. And Blood Elfs are Blood Elfs.

In fact the only race that is really blah female wise is Tauren, I think. And Dwarfs for Alliance. Maybe Worgen.

I do play a female Orc rogue as my 2nd character. (Main is a Tauren dr00d...obviously)

raihCmU.jpg

ampere

i... i am uglier than i remembered :'(

http://i.imgur.com/aJ7CqZv.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Female Trolls look awesome now... very big teeth when they jump though lol.

[quote="Arksy, post: 138533089"]Horde get so screwed for cute female races.[/QUOTE]

Blood Elves are more than enough. So good.

[quote="GasProblem, post: 138534589"]Small gathering at the Dark Portal. 6 hours and 20 minutes to go!

There's another server I have a lvl 90 Troll Shaman on, Draenor, but god, that server is just too overcrowded. One of the busiest servers in EU and it's all Horde. Bit too crowded for my likes, chat is full of gold farmers as well, blegh.

Argent Dawn is still crowded, but feels nice.[/QUOTE]

Curse you Europe!

[quote="Haly, post: 138535003"]6 hours???

I thought it was midnight PST.[/QUOTE]

Europe plays by some other time zone wizardry

My Mage atm. Just in some standard transmog gear :)

And I'll be going through WoD pretty slowly, do all the quests, read the quest text etc. I'm not a raider so I'm not in a hurry. I do want to do normal raids at some point for tier gear though.

Yoshichan

Um, maybe it was nostalgia speaking :lol Very happy with my new face!

iDSNumODmSMvu.gif

Lucis

Coming back to the game after 2 years (left after finish 5.0 raids)...
What do I have to know?

Logged on yesterday and saw the prequest thing, did that, felt different. Item Squash, Ability pruning (all good things!)

The story also confuses the fuck of me.

So at the end of orig raid, Garrosh went back in time to draenor and stopped horde becoming fel? This didn't change the history of things but instead made that draenor an alternate universe, and then he opened ANOTHER dark portal across time and space into TODAY's world to take revenge? Am I getting this shit right?

Haly

Yeah he's not very bright.

Should've invaded that other Azeroth but I guess he really wants to throw down with Thrall.

Yoshichan

I can literally spam the shit out of rejuvenation without ever going minus on the mana. What's going on?

Fjordson

My Mage atm. Just in some standard transmog gear :)

And I'll be going through WoD pretty slowly, do all the quests, read the quest text etc. I'm not a raider so I'm not in a hurry. I do want to do normal raids at some point for tier gear though.
Looks dope!

And I'm the same way. Will be leveling somewhat slowly compared to most haha.

Top Bottom