• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Got pretty far today

100% valley of shadows quests and the optional quests, got garrison2/inn/mine/tannery, and did the 2 inn dungeon quests

In 9 odd hours, just hit 94

Rizzi

This is my server selection.
uzl6oHI.jpg

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
This is my server selection.

Mine was like that. After I waited an hour in a queue and was able to run around in game it was fixed.

Edit: It happened to me again when my net dropped out. Seems to fix itself once you're able to get into the game. The server I'm queuing for is the first one they throw me into upon launching the game.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Phew, got on around 5am. Just finished the intro quests. Not too bad at all, lots of nostalgia for an old school wc nerd like me.

Kacar

Its pretty awesome. Ran ahead of the prophet velen lagspot and did all the bonus objectives and a bunch of skinning.

TheContact

I guess reviews wont hit anytime soon.

Give it about a couple days for amateur reviews or a week or so for professional ones. People gotta get to 100 before they can really comment

Time to log and get ready for work though. I was able to complete about 10 quests or so in an hour, not too bad given the lag. Grouping helped.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I guess reviews wont hit anytime soon.

Who on earth could I go to for a review of WoW lol.. it would have to be someone playing as long/as much as me doing everything I do in the game. In which case, I'd rather read a random gafer's thoughts.

Magnus

Disheartening to hear that it's still terrible out there four hours later.

Just woke. Gonna try again.

Edit-

lol completely flawless and lagless now. Got on in seconds.

I'm in DRAENOR. Let's see how the questing goes.

Hixx

Disheartening to hear that it's still terrible out there four hours later.

Just woke. Gonna try again.

Edit-

lol completely flawless and lagless now. Got on in seconds.

I'm in DRAENOR. Let's see how the questing goes.

Are you in Tanaan Jungle or Shadowmoon/Frostfire?

Tanaan is fine. It was flawless for me too. The second you get into Draenor proper...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Yeah, couldn't even see mobs and quest markers. B.net invite to a low population server was night and day.

Rapstah

How is my server the only server that is offline???

Instance servers were fucked up for a while. I have no idea how this works.

Hixx

If there are any Horde EU players on a low-pop realm, please chuck me a PM. I'm not sure what I can do to repay the favour but this is fucked.

This is "my" Garrison:

There is no patient workaround. The NPC you need won't spawn because you don't get put in your Garrison. Been like this for about 3 hours afaik.

ampere

My realm (Black Dragonflight - US) is pretty stable right now. Got my Garrison set up and been doing scattered quests and vignettes.

Mal'ganis was awful. The first quest chain is fun, though. Then a guy was half-blocking my driveway when I left for work. Felt like real-life npc clicking. I just hit /target curb and drove over it.

Nokterian

Well my C.E package has been delayed for a day not that i am happy about it at all because i took 2 days off to start playing thanks to Postnl there worst sometimes. I want to play but i have to wait not happy about this but seeing the launch as usual it is like they have done nothing they have learned from Wotlk for a better flow for everyone.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Well my C.E package has been delayed for a day not that i am happy about it at all because i took 2 days off to start playing thanks to Postnl there worst sometimes. I want to play but i have to wait not happy about this but seeing the launch as usual it is like they have done nothing they have learned from Wotlk for a better flow for everyone.

Ouch. Mine is out for delivery so I'll be good to go when In get home tonight. if I saw a delay I'd be pretty livid, and I'd likely end up wasting $50 on a digital purchase just so I could play tonight.

Hixx

Now everyone's falling under ground.

It's pretty funny watching dozens and dozens of people falling into an endless abyss. No dying. Just lost underground.

Nokterian

Ouch. Mine is out for delivery so I'll be good to go when In get home tonight. if I saw a delay I'd be pretty livid, and I'd likely end up wasting $50 on a digital purchase just so I could play tonight.

Yeah i want to buy it digital for now before i get my C.E but i don;t have the money for it.

Jarnet87

I'm guessing Stormrage was an absolute clusterfuck at launch like so many of the other high pop servers. I just hope it's playable by the time I get home from work today.

StMeph

The intro quest in Tanaan felt a little like The Hobbit in that it was a non-stop (and often unnecessary) chain of action, too-convenient coincidences, and total mayhem.

It wasn't until arriving at my Garrison that things suddenly felt like the expansion, and while I disliked the Horde assets for Garrison buildings from previews, there's a nostalgic pleasantness to building what's basically a burgeoning WarCraft Orc base on a snow-capped mountain in WoW, even if I did used to play Undead in WC3.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Got through Tan'aan and some of the SMV quests this morning before leaving for work! Can't wait to get back at it again tonight. :)

Magnus

Are you in Tanaan Jungle or Shadowmoon/Frostfire?

Tanaan is fine. It was flawless for me too. The second you get into Draenor proper...

Frostfire now.

It was like a full second of lag for a bit, but it's totally fine now! On Mal'ganis.

In busy areas, it'll still get a bit clunky, but with interact keybinds, it's all good!

I hope it gets better for you man. And I hope I don't run into a lag bomb.

Also, aren't Garrisons supposed to be phased to you?

I want to run a dungeon. I can heal. Gonna LFD, but would love to play with GAFFERS!!!

#budrickton1762

billeh

Frostfire now.

It was like a full second of lag for a bit, but it's totally fine now! On Mal'ganis.

In busy areas, it'll still get a bit clunky, but with interact keybinds, it's all good!

I hope it gets better for you man. And I hope I don't run into a lag bomb.

Also, aren't Garrisons supposed to be phased to you?

I want to run a dungeon. I can heal. Gonna LFD, but would love to play with GAFFERS!!!

#budrickton1762
Added you. I'm also on MG, has it actually gotten any better in Frostfire? [These Colors Don't Run] was totally bugged 20 minutes ago (no ogres were spawning.)

mileS

2 hours before I can pick up my CE
Great story here. I made the mistake of preordering the CE from ebgames (GameStop) so I call today and i was told they don't have a copy for me. So I ask when they expect it. "Oh we don't know, could be a while.." lol. A while? "Yea a couple weeks we dont know. We can still order it for you" yeahhh sounds like they didn't even place my order. Even though I put full money down on it.... fuck them. Lol he said we put aside a regular edition for me instead... unreal. Going back later to get my money and never go back there again. Straight up bad business.

Magnus

Added you. I'm also on MG, has it actually gotten any better in Frostfire? [These Colors Don't Run] was totally bugged 20 minutes ago (no ogres were spawning.)

Cool, dunno! Haven't made it to that quest yet

Hearing that gropuing with people on lower pop realms is the way to go.

Anyone here on medium to low-pop horde realms willing to help people out? :)

mileS

My only level 90 hordie is on Stormrage.

So I won't be playing horde for while lol.
Lol that's probably one of the worst possible servers to have horde on. Ouch. At least its pve. But isn't there only 8k horde there? Compared to 260k ally. Thats pretty much like having a high server que for a mega low pop server (because of horde side)

billeh

Lol that's probably one of the worst possible servers to have horde on. Ouch. At least its pve. But isn't there only 8k horde there? Compared to 260k ally. Thats pretty much like having a high server que for a mega low pop server (because of horde side)
Once you get in it might not actually be that bad. Unless cross-realm just completely floods everything.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Once you get in it might not actually be that bad. Unless cross-realm just completely floods everything.

There is no cross realm on draenor, other than manually inviting b.net friends on other servers.

mileS

Yes horde quest zones won't be bad.. but you have to deal with one of the highest server ques in the game to play with one of the lowest population horde sides in the game. Not much point.

Top Bottom