• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

cdyhybrid

Just hope shit is sorted out by Friday night so I can actually get some time in :(

It's going to get worse as people get home with their physical copies and get out of school/work.

Edit: Any Horde US that can invite me to their low-pop server? Quote for my info

Apt101

I haven't enjoyed WoW this much in like 6 years. Considering I haven't played it for four years until recently, that isn't saying much, but still. I wish I could find my old guild, but they all seem to have either quit or moved servers. :(

I am digging this new two-stat gear. Makes things much easier.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PLEASE INVITE ME TO LOW POP:.. PLEASE

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The entirety of mal'ganis is on gormaul tower quest

Hey, what's everyone doing in my Garrison.

wowscrnshot_111314_18yqu8a.jpg

Guess instance servers are broken. Gj Blizz.

I haven't enjoyed WoW this much in like 6 years. Considering I haven't played it for four years until recently, that isn't saying much, but still. I wish I could find my old guild, but they all seem to have either quit or moved servers. :(
I messaged a friend the other day and said... "I know you don't play anymore but the new Warcraft expansion comes out on Thursday and it made me think of you." It makes me a little sad but I completely understand. Several years, much less ten, is a long time for anyone to play a single game.

Received my shipping notification from Amazon this morning (at 2:00 a.m. of all times) so I'll be joining in the fun later. I think Suramar has been okay so far. I should probably peek in on the official forums.

Happy Warlords of Draenor Day, everyone. Thanks for playing and being rad even if we're not on the same server. Still part of the bigger picture of a game that, after a decade, we can still get excited about it. :)

Yoshichan

fuck this game

cancelling subscription

eat my shit, you didn't deserve a single fucking penny from vanilla wow to warlords

i'm done forever and ever with this game

fuck this game

cancelling subscription

eat my shit, you didn't deserve a single fucking penny from vanilla wow to warlords

See you tomorrow :D

And come on Yoshi, it's launch day of a WoW expansion everyone is coming back for. Take a chill pill.

And woo, all NPC's dissapeared for everyone!

Fun.

I messaged a friend the other day and said... "I know you don't play anymore but the new Warcraft expansion comes out on Thursday and it made me think of you." It makes me a little sad but I completely understand. Several years, much less ten, is a long time for anyone to play a single game.

Received my shipping notification from Amazon this morning (at 2:00 a.m. of all times) so I'll be joining in the fun later. I think Suramar has been okay so far. I should probably peek in on the official forums.

Happy Warlords of Draenor Day, everyone. Thanks for playing and being rad even if we're not on the same server. Still part of the bigger picture of a game that, after a decade, we can still get excited about it. :)

Yeah, I miss all the friends I made in game who stayed behind and played, and have moved on to other servers. This was before the bnet friends list, so sadly I think they've moved on for good.

Shahadan

Garrisons died on my server :lol:
We're all stuck in front of the phasing zone entrance. People just look like a bunch of door to door salesman ready to harass me.

Rapstah

Garrisons died and I started being chased around the world by an invisible panther. It was hitting me for floating damage text, but I wasn't actually taking any damage. I couldn't cast anything and I couldn't kill myself by jumping off a cliff; the only reminder that I was connected to something was the invisible panther attacking me every second regardless of how much I tried running away from it. I eventually logged out, but now WoW can't find my character list.

fuck this game

cancelling subscription

Are you even trying anymore? This reads like something a tired Yoshi parody account would post, step it up. HEART ATTACK OR BUST.

RPGCrazied

So I got WoD this morning! A first for UPS and me. Always evenings before I get stuff. I guess holiday delivery is ramping up with more delivery people.

Question though, is there anyway to turn off those white subtitles that appear in some cutscenes? I really don't like subtitles, I have the option turned off in the options but it doesn't turn those off.

I just got started building my garrison!

Hixx

Something I've noticed as I've spent quite a lot of today reading forums etc: so many people cannot fucking spell garrison. "Garnison" seems to be the most popular attempt.

Rapstah

Something I've noticed as I've spent quite a lot of today reading forums etc: so many people cannot fucking spell garrison. "Garnison" seems to be the most popular attempt.

It's called "garnison" in almost every single other language of countries where WoW is popular.

Boogdud

Suramar is doing just fine. Or at least it was a few minutes ago. Wife and I went out to lunch, but it was just about right when we logged. People out and about but not enough to be a pain.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

u gotta que up for your garnison breh

Hixx

The "fix" to get in your Garrison seems to be to stand at the entrance. Not inside, but where your zone changes from the Garrison to Frostfire. Wait there and you should eventually get in. Takes me anywhere from 1 min to 10 but it works. You'll occasionally see "transfer aborted" message pop up, means you're in the right place.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
fuck this game

cancelling subscription

yup that's a yoshi post alright

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its like the one time of year a medium population server is better. The hype will die down and people will eventually spread out.

Calm down, my babies

Just read a potential solution, if any other Horde/US on high pop. server wants to try with me. Quote for battle tag:

Create level 1 alt on low pop, then we just party with the other person's low level 1 alt and don't leave party when the low level logs off. That should allow us to stay on the low pop. server.

edit: Doesn't seem to work.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
(Logged on this morning as the lowest level person in my guild at 91. There was a 96 and a 97.)

Top Bottom