• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Hixx

Is there anyone on Draenor EU who can do me a favour and try summoning me to... anywhere? Still stuck under the frigging Garrison.

I am loving the fuck out of what little i've played so far. Finally got my garrison. Performance seems much better, didn't even need to group to finish ravens+trees.

Negaduck

I did all the stated quests for the boosted character, after you finish all the quests and talk to varian (alliance side), is there anything else to do or is it now just back to the future?

Beatrix

Ugh I'm having such a hard time between Mage and rogue for this xpac. Anyone got suggestions or reasoning why i should pick one class over the other? Much appreciated :)

Ugh I'm having such a hard time between Mage and rogue for this xpac. Anyone got suggestions or reasoning why i should pick one class over the other? Much appreciated :)

PVE speaking ranged is just simply better. Both have been historically strong and well represented in PVP.

Mage IMO.

Negaduck

Did you get the trinket and pet? If so then you're good to go.

Yeah got that. Haven't played in forever but I'm a prot pally and noticed now that most of the spells for holy and ret arent available to me now, is that a newer thing where they condense the spells available to the specc you are?

Tamanon

Banned
Going smooth thus far. Made it to Stormshield. Level 92 with a few buildings thus far. Not too bad. The garrison stuff seems addicting!

Rapstah

Yeah got that. Haven't played in forever but I'm a prot pally and noticed now that most of the spells for holy and ret arent available to me now, is that a newer thing where they condense the spells available to the specc you are?

Yep. There are tabs in the spell book where you can see every spell available to you and the other specs by level, if you're confused about anything in particular.

lazygecko

The amount of phasing with things popping in and out erratically is some of the worst I have ever experienced since they first implemented it in WotLK.

I maintain my viewpoint that phasing is is one of the most misused and counter-intuitive technologies for MMORPGs.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
The amount of phasing with things popping in and out erratically is some of the worst I have ever experienced since they first implemented it in WotLK.

I maintain my viewpoint that phasing is is one of the most misused and counter-intuitive technologies for MMORPGs.

Gotta agree phasing sucks. I remember when we hated instances too lol.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
THRALLS

FUCKING

BALLS

i am so fucking mad right noiw esdaaa

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

ask me for the authenticator code one more time

i dare yoiu nblizzard ask me for it one more fucking time

see what hoapens

Robin64

My first rare archaeology solve.

Q81mNHw.png

StMeph

My first rare archaeology solve.

Grats!

Aren't you thankful they didn't phase Frostfire? This is the essential MMO experience!

I know you're referring to Laughtrey, but this is the kind of thing that people will wax nostalgic about in 5-10 years. No one NEEDS this experience, and it's not at all beneficial to using the actual content, but give it time, and people are going to ask for it again. Even if they don't really want it.

Hixx

I give up. Transferred an alt I don't play to a low-pop realm because it was free. It's such an empty server I was getting surrounded by Gronns and I was the only one fighting Skog or whatever. And it's still an absolute mess. Lag in combat only, then as soon as I unlocked my Garrison... bang. Everything's gone to pot again.

If only Halo fucking worked!

God I hate games.

Yoshichan

how do I speed up my garrison missions like I can speed up the corps in Farmville? Can I pay gold/money or something?

Chris R

Servers any better this morning? Trying to get from Panderia to Org to Blasted Lands took an hour last night with a ton of DCs :(

Top Bottom