• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

cdyhybrid

Just read a potential solution, if any other Horde/US on high pop. server wants to try with me. Quote for battle tag:

Create level 1 alt on low pop, then we just party with the other person's low level 1 alt and don't leave party when the low level logs off. That should allow us to stay on the low pop. server.

Just added you. Quote for BTag

Karl Hawk

Banned
Yeah, things are getting laggy on my end. Think I'll call it a day and keep going tomorrow.

I was hoping to level myself up to 93 today and get to 99 by Saturday. Ah well, I got to 92, so I ain't even mad.

Just read a potential solution, if any other Horde/US on high pop. server wants to try with me. Quote for battle tag:

Create level 1 alt on low pop, then we just party with the other person's low level 1 alt and don't leave party when the low level logs off. That should allow us to stay on the low pop. server.

Does this work? A friend said you always go to the server of the person with the higher level.

Karl Hawk

Banned
I really like Bonus Objectives. It's nice to have some kind of activities that gives you dozens of EXP and gold if you wanna pursue it.

cdyhybrid

Are the old continents lagging too? Might just go farm mounts in between missions at my Garrison since questing is impossible right now.

Hixx

Ahah, got both my crafting scrolls off one mob. Seems fairly stable once you get past the initial Garrison hump, they're hotfixing the quests but yeah, instance servers taking a huge shit.

Napped a bit more. May have been a mistake though since I'm in a 1000+ person queue to get back on -_-

Made it to Gorgrond before that though, so I'm still ahead of the pack.

So is anyone else getting HUGE lag? My ping goes insane and things are barely loading up on the screen. I'm in Emerald Dream. Not sure if its me or the server or all the servers. Frustrating :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mal'Ganis down

:D HAhahhaha

no seriously i'm laughing i'm so happy guys :D Ilove you all os much

haha hahaha Blizaerxd ♥♥♥

TheContact

Oh man I logged in remotely and was in for a second but I restarted my Pc then I go to log back in I have a 300minute queue for 91 people and the time keeps going up and the number doesn't go down. 2 more hours until I get home =|

Tamanon

Banned
LOL, log in. Was in my garrison, instance server seems to be down, everyone is there.

And now I'm trapped in my town hall after I went in some logs appeared and blocked the doorway.

Well looks like I won't be playing till tomorrow. Best buy fucked my order up. Told me to come get the game and it wasn't even at the store. Their solution was to drive two hours away and get another copy. Twats.

cdyhybrid

LOL, log in. Was in my garrison, instance server seems to be down, everyone is there.

And now I'm trapped in my town hall after I went in some logs appeared and blocked the doorway.

Same minus the logs. But I can't get out, keep getting rubber banded back into the garrison.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The server hopping thing worked... at the start.

But now everyone's doing it so it's bad everywhere. Just less bad in some parts than others.

Well looks like I won't be playing till tomorrow. Best buy fucked my order up. Told me to come get the game and it wasn't even at the store. Their solution was to drive two hours away and get another copy. Twats.

Might even be for the best at this point with some server issues.

But I feel for ya

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
QKQKmCC.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
lol I currently have 0 b.net friends playing WoW. Either the server just crapped out or they all got fed up for now.

ampere

fuck this game

cancelling subscription

eat my shit, you didn't deserve a single fucking penny from vanilla wow to warlords

i'm done forever and ever with this game

lol holy shit. Some real Yoshi rage

It must suck on high pop servers. Having enough issues on my medium pop.

Wunder

lmao, server d/cs then Im back in Shrine. Use my garrison hearthstone and finally load in... to the Shrine again. Managed to go to Org and take the portal from there though.

biaxident

Damn was having good server luck since about 4 am but i log off for a taco bell run (made it to lvl 95) and now I can't log back in, so lame. Server issues aside, what is gafs thoughts on everything? I thought shadowmoon was EXTREMELY slow and was so glad to get out of there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This should be a huge, screaming alarm for Blizzard that their servers are badly spread out and that they should incentive more people to transfer to lower pop servers in droves.

But they won't.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
863N1Gt.png

UNSPECIFIED TAXI SERVER ERROR

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This should be a huge, screaming alarm for Blizzard that their servers are badly spread out and that they should incentive more people to transfer to lower pop servers in droves.

But they won't.
Low pop servers just aren't as good of an experience. Even if being on a busy server is more painful at times like this it's worth it for the world to be populated.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Low pop servers just aren't as good of an experience. Even if being on a busy server is more painful at times like this it's worth it for the world to be populated.

But that's what I'm saying. Is that there should be more medium population servers that are ACTUALLY medium population. It's pretty much one extreme or the otherj.

The best way to solve it would be cross realm guilds and mythic raiding, but I guess the guild bank could fuck with server economy.

cdyhybrid

Damn was having good server luck since about 4 am but i log off for a taco bell run (made it to lvl 95) and now I can't log back in, so lame. Server issues aside, what is gafs thoughts on everything? I thought shadowmoon was EXTREMELY slow and was so glad to get out of there.

I'd tell you my thoughts but I can't actually do anything.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
But that's what I'm saying. Is that there should be more medium population servers that are ACTUALLY medium population. It's pretty much one extreme or the otherj.

The best way to solve it would be cross realm guilds and mythic raiding, but I guess the guild bank could fuck with server economy.
Medium isn't good either. Being on the most populated servers just feels better to me than anything else. If anything I wish Blizzard would find ways to push low pop servers together instead of spreading the population out, but they would have to rework a bunch of stuff for that to happen.

Yoshichan

OK

LISTEN HAHAHAHA

I log in after being disconnected

AND I'M PUT RANDOMLY IN THE DRAENOR WORLD

hahahha they x - y owned my ass hahaha blizz if you're reading this

hahahahhaha i love you

Top Bottom