• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Karl Hawk

Banned
I've been questing a bit on Gorgrond, then at some point, Thrall's pops asked me to go to Talador and I still haven't completed all Gorgrond storyline missions (I only completed 1 storyline quest out of 4).

Should I get back to Gorgrond (Hopefully to finish off the storyline questline in the zone) or continue on Talador? I'm already halfway to 95, so the further I stay away from Gorgrond, the better as I don't like that zone so far.

Tamanon

Banned
I've been questing a bit on Gorgrond, then at some point, Thrall's pops asked me to go to Talador and I still haven't completed all Gorgrond storyline missions (I only completed 1 storyline quest out of 4).

Should I get back to Gorgrond (Hopefully to finish off the storyline questline in the zone) or continue on Talador? I'm already halfway to 95, so the further I stay away from Gorgrond, the better as I don't like that zone so far.

If you don't like questing in Gorgrond, just go to Talador now.

I started queueing to get in at 2:30pm EST. I was 5523 in line when I started. It is now 4:30pm and I'm 2664 in line. I understand what they're doing, but leaving multiple thousands of people waiting in line for your game seems like an insane move for a company where their service is their primary product.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
JADmlLI.jpg

biaxident

So i guess we cant use garrison hearths still? Just used it and it crashed, now I can't login at all lol. Had to auction some stuff, herb prices are pretty insane now and everyone gets them everyday

Nav

Neo Member
I still haven't been able to play this expansion, stuck in que...then disconnects, line in que resets. Never experienced it being this bad in any previous ones.

Maintenence and these fucking server shenanigans have perfectly aligned with my off time so far. Of course I wake up early today only to be hit with this Character Not Found nonsense. I've been able to play a grand total of 2 hours.

Anyone here play on any good low/med pop realms that are pretty good for Horde side?

Bloodhoof is pretty good. No queue when i've been logging in.

Just hit the character not found bug. Loving the expansion so far, the way it's presenting the story is really well done as well.

My alts seem to be fine, but my main, who's at 99, and I want to get to 100, is stuck at 90% loading screen boss + "A character with that name already exists."

ZenaxPure

"Character not found" on every single one of my characters. Actually thought I had a chance of getting 100 tonight lol. This combined with news of more server maintenance is looking like a big nope.

biaxident

So before I level an alt ( still cant login to my 100 druid), how are you guys leveling that only took 10 hours? Took me 20+ just straight up questing lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The DDOS wouldn't be causing the Character Not Found issue, by the way. As much as I know they want to use that as an excuse for all the flubs.

I have no idea why they're waiting until tomorrow to do more maint.

mileS

Pro tip. Don't use you g-hearth or try and learn any "toys" right now. You will eventually be dc'ed and will have to endlessly deal with the "character not found" bug.

I wish everyone in front of my in the queue gave up. I'm 1400 now.

Welp just got in on Silvermoon myself. Lag is worse than ever, spread to the second zone too not just SMV. All instance servers are broken so half the quests can't be done and of course the Garrison doesn't work.

Jarnet87

I should of logged in as soon as I got home. Just logged in to a biuriful 6k stormrage queue that is sure to disconnect at some point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've fought the 'character not found' boss for over 30 wipes now. Done. I'll try tomorrow. I guess.

May just wait until Tuesday.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Midnight in EU and still 2000+ people queue on Frostwhisper. Fuck this launch. And when you do get in, it's a laggy pos that invents brave new definitions for """playable""".

StayDead

I was playing all day up until 7PM when I logged off for like 5 minutes and I've been in the queue ever since, this is the worst it's ever been

I started pretty much in early Wrath, so I wasn't there for that launch, but this is easily worse than Mists or Cataclysm. Much worse.

I just want to playyyayyy :<

TheContact

I've had a really smooth experience for the last hour or so after waiting a while to log in, at least once you're in you should be good

ampere

I've had a really smooth experience for the last hour or so after waiting a while to log in, at least once you're in you should be good

Couple guildies are in game and playing fine, but most of us just can't get in.

so sad, want to play boo ;(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Not for me. Lots of lag and a few broken quest chains out in the world.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
oh boy i made the tragic mistake of trying to use my garrison hearthstone and now my characters are not being found.

Top Bottom