• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

There's still queues today, huh? How is the actual server stability once you've logged in?

I hope I don't regret not going to Friday Night Magic after I get off of work...

Hit 100, then logged off without thinking to go shower and make dinner. Realized what I'd done and come back to a 4k queue. Probably not going to get in any heroics tonight :/

Ultratech

Hit 100, then logged off without thinking to go shower and make dinner. Realized what I'd done and come back to a 4k queue. Probably not going to get in any heroics tonight :/

Haha, yeah.

I logged off just to take a break and now I'm in queue realizing what a huge mistake I made.

(Only a 300 queue though...just several minutes of wait.)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Being able to jump up hills and slopes with Heroic Leap feels like cheating when nobody else can fly.

Apt101

Whoa Eonar had a queue. It only took like 30 seconds to get in though.

I was wandering my garrison and saw a quest icon. Turns out I have a mine now! Looks like eight nodes will spawn, I'm assuming daily. Each one has ore and Draenic stone, which I can give to the foreman in bundles of five for deliveries of Draenic ore. So this will feed my mine foreman and engineering works. Now I need to figure out a way to get fractured temporal crystals, because 58~ gold a pop on the AH ain't gonna cut it.

Fuck it. I give up for now. Will check back in a few hours to see if there's a fix for character not found. Otherwise even logged in ahead of the queue, I'm making no progress.

PepperedHam

So I uh boosted a guy and it took me right to the Dark Portal assault quest. I'm now in Tanaan Jungle and these quests don't seem to be giving me my skills or anything. Am I screwed or something?

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
So I uh boosted a guy and it took me right to the Dark Portal assault quest. I'm now in Tanaan Jungle and these quests don't seem to be giving me my skills or anything. Am I screwed or something?

Queue for a battleground or instance and they'll unlock. Well. Probably not.

Wunder

try switching spec/queuing for an instance if you don't get any skills for the next few quests.

1am in the uk, first time I've seen a queue on my PvP server (I hate being on a pvp server). Not too long, 15min wait. Prob would have been a pain a few hours ago.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
wtf.. theres a launch thread in gaming.. is that for the plebs/casuals?

Jarnet87

Sargeras still at a 7500 Q. Estimated wait is fluctuating between 2-3hours. Real bummer considering the weekend.

I gave up on playing tonight, and then maintenance killed my plans for tomorrow morning. Will follow maintenance closely tomorrow so I can log on as soon as it's up to avoid deathly queues.

antonz

Sargeras still at a 7500 Q. Estimated wait is fluctuating between 2-3hours. Real bummer considering the weekend.

here is the joke. at 1300 in line on Sargeras it is jumping between 2-3-10 hours. End of the line will be seeing sorry server down messages before thy get on

Sothpaw

I really love this expansion so far. The garrison is a great idea and kinda gives that WC3 vibe of building a base. The companion missions nice and I can't wait to upgrade my rax to bring a bodyguard with me.

Jag

Here is how I got around my queue. Logged in at work on my laptop using my cellphone via tether. VPN into my home PC. Logged into wow at home which disconnected me from work. Now it's a half hour drive home so I would have gotten kicked. So before I left I hearthstoned at home and minimized WoW which doesn't allow the game to kick you for being AFK. Got home and I was still on.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
here is the joke. at 1300 in line on Sargeras it is jumping between 2-3-10 hours. End of the line will be seeing sorry server down messages before thy get on
I've been on Sargeras since the servers went back up and now I'm afraid to ever stop playing.

Apt101

I have an item that adds a Hearthstone ability to a follower. I also got a Hearthstone card toy. Does anyone know how that will work in-game? Will I use my follower to play Hearthstone or something?

antonz

I have an item that adds a Hearthstone ability to a follower. I also got a Hearthstone card toy. Does anyone know how that will work in-game? Will I use my follower to play Hearthstone or something?

hearthstone ability thing is an xp boost for follower on missions. Basically can train a follower to level faster

Rokal

Anyone on a low/med pop realm alliance-side plan on being online for a few hours and not mind grouping up?

Edit: Nevermind. Disconnected and back to a multi-hour queue.

Ohhhhh fuck you Blizzard. Sargeras went down. It booted me WHILE STILL IN QUEUE. Came back and instead of 800th in line, I am now 2000+ in line. Really?

lazygecko

I don't think issues of this magnitude were quite so persistent in any of the pervious expansion launches. Is there anyone who still doesn't think that this isn't the biggest trainwreck of an expansion launch?

Top Bottom