• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

The problem could be that most people probably tried to log out in their garrison so know you have thousands of people trying to load those files.

Fjordson

So do Garrisons help you with leveling professions? I know I need to look this stuff up in detail later, but just curious. Don't have any professions yet on my warrior, hoping I don't have to go back to old world stuff to level them.

Logged on no problem but I think it's because not everyone has realized it's up yet. Gonna stay logged in while I work because I don't want a queue later.

So do Garrisons help you with leveling professions? I know I need to look this stuff up in detail later, but just curious. Don't have any professions yet on my warrior, hoping I don't have to go back to old world stuff to level them.

There are Draenor recipes (ie: 91-100 relevant mats) that will level you up 1-700+ before turning green. This is regardless of what shenanigans go on in Garrisons.

Kacar

I get stuck on the loading screen everytime I hit enter world. I've exited the game a couple times but the same thing keeps happening.

TheContact

I made the mistake of waiting to boot up WoW until 2:00 instead of 1:56 so now I have to wait 2 hours to log into KT. Very very very few people are logging out and the number is going up half of the time. 2 hours is a best case scenario. I lucked out so good in life these past 2 days with having some very rare free time to myself and this shit has to happen. I just want to relax and play

lazygecko

I made the mistake of waiting to boot up WoW until 2:00 instead of 1:56 so now I have to wait 2 hours to log into KT. Very very very few people are logging out and the number is going up half of the time. 2 hours is a best case scenario. I lucked out so good in life these past 2 days with having some very rare free time to myself and this shit has to happen. I just want to relax and play

I'm in a guild of 900 peeps and there are 5 online at the moment. Goes to show how difficult it is to log on.

Mothman91

Kinda glad I'm not in a super populated server. Chagall says high population but not like what I have seen from you guys. Had a queue for like 200, not like over 2k in here.

Rafy

Guys, I need some advice. I am on Lightning's Blade EU and I am waiting to turn in my quest to get the Garrison Hearthstone. The issues is that the whole hut is overrun bu people and cannot see the NPC. Any way to get through that?

Also if anyone is in a low pop server without lag, I'd appreciate if you could phase me over there.

Tacitus_

Might as well double this here to /flex
fWOdKCS.png

Despite all the server issues I bought the game, even though I planned on waiting. I'm weak. Surprisingly there's no queue on my server Bloodhoof. Now i need to figure out if I want to level my Shaman, my Priest or my Hunter.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I recommend everyone who has mining but isn't maxed out and is returning to the game, goes to Pandaria with epic flying and grinds out to 500 so that you're not getting nuggets instead of full ore. Because Draenor is stingy with the ore even in your garrison mine.

Hixx

Guys, I need some advice. I am on Lightning's Blade EU and I am waiting to turn in my quest to get the Garrison Hearthstone. The issues is that the whole hut is overrun bu people and cannot see the NPC. Any way to get through that?

Also if anyone is in a low pop server without lag, I'd appreciate if you could phase me over there.

You'll just have to wait to transfer to your garrison instance to see the npc. Level 1 garrisons are simply broken.

Tacitus_

You'll just have to wait to transfer to your garrison instance to see the npc. Level 1 garrisons are simply broken.

Garrisons are broken in general since Blizz doesn't have enough instance capacity. This also breaks the scenario quests that you would otherwise zone in seamlessly.

cdyhybrid

Anyone know the code to macro in your zone specific ability to your cooldown macro? The name of the ability changes every zone, I want something I don't have to change everywhere.

StayDead

Anyone know the code to macro in your zone specific ability to your cooldown macro? The name of the ability changes every zone, I want something I don't have to change everywhere.

Put it on your action bars and do a hotkey for that? it changes every zone (as in the new one replaces the old one)

mileS

I asked at a bad time i guess. Is it possible to gift someone a digital version of WoD? Looking to buy it for a friend

PepperedHam

I have a character boost still sitting around and I'm trying to pick out a decent active low/medium population server to put him on as my fail safe. All of my other 90s are on Area 52 and Emerald Dream and they may not see the light of day for awhile if this keeps up.

Anyone here play on any good low/med pop realms that are pretty good for Horde side?

Jarnet87

I asked at a bad time i guess. Is it possible to gift someone a digital version of WoD? Looking to buy it for a friend

"No, I'm afraid not, Avatarcorry. We usually do not have the option to give the digital version/upgrade until several weeks after the expansion has been released. I'm not sure if that will change this time around but so far it seems that it will not be an option immediately."

Blue post in response to gifting a digital preorder thread

only thing I could find.

About to leave work in a couple minutes, can't wait to see dat stormrage queue. I'm gonna guess I will be playing very little today.

Top Bottom