• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

For me it's a combination of the lopsided grin and the spacing of his eyes, they're too close together. It's his eyes combined with the negative space that are supposed to be darkened eye sockets, he looks like he's got big, goofy cartoon-y cross-eyes.

Got into overwatch beta weekend, hope that doesn't use up my Blizzard Beta status.

Admittedly if I got into legion I'd probably just play around with the class for a few hours then log out. At best I'd play a class I usually don't play to 110.

Tenebrous

Damn, Warriors are losing quite a lot...

Both Shouts
Battle Stance
Sweeping Strikes
Shattering Throw
Rend
Shield Barrier
Shield Charge
Siegebreaker (OH)

Unless I'm misreading that...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Removed
Tremor Totem
Grounding Totem
1066.gif

Damn, Warriors are losing quite a lot...

Both Shouts
Battle Stance
Sweeping Strikes
Shattering Throw
Rend
Shield Barrier
Shield Charge
Siegebreaker (OH)

Unless I'm misreading that...

Still reading it but rend and sweeping strikes are still in as talents.

HS off GCD for fury and arms, nice. Overpower procs on hit, guaranteed crit. Wonder what the rage cost of both of those are.

Shahadan

Many stuff that are removed reappear later down the list (or may even be talents).

In any case celestalon said this is not up to date (some stuff got removed or readded since, some will never even exist)
Doesn't mean much at the moment.

In any case, yay disc priest.

Warrior changes look awesome, pleased with sweeping strikes being completely passive. Curious what their goal with cleave is, maybe for mass aoe fights. Recklessness being on a one minute cooldown is odd, hopefully the extra crit goes into mastery like the new combustion. Like that sudden death now consumes extra rage for arms again. Going to be interesting seeing what pulls ahead for talents. Overpower & Heroic strike make it look like the spec is could be active and very proc based. I wish we had a table layout so I could see what talents were in what tier. You can somewhat tell based on the level you learn the skill. Lots of self healing but I'm still pessimistic it will make up for the damage incurred.

Elemental looks pretty much the same rotation wise. 3 charges of lavaburst with echos, a big boost to lava burst spellpower damage, and totems that make it 100% crit sounds like it will be a beast burst spec for pvp. Earthen fist might make it's way into the core rotation as well. I was hoping to get some big lightning spell but it looks like they added a nice debuff that increases nature damage by 20% + some aoe. Hopefully the graphic pass on fulmination is satisfying.

Many stuff that are removed reappear later down the list (or may even be talents).

In any case celestalon said this is not up to date (some stuff got removed or readded since, some will never even exist)
Doesn't mean much at the moment.

In any case, yay disc priest.

I'm guessing some of the stuff marked with 0 damage are gone. Wildstrike namely.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Just read over the Shaman changes; they sound very promising.
I sort of had the same reaction when I read tremor and ground totem were being removed (along with earth shield), as the above, but there's so much going on elsewhere I don't think it really matters.

There's just too much to take in to sum every class change up. A lot sound very cool though.

Edit: These sound familiar.
Divine Steed: Summons your Holy Charger to ride for 4 sec, increasing movement speed by 100%. Useable while indoors or in combat.
Divine Hammer: Divine Hammers spin around the Paladin, damaging enemies within 8 yds for 40% Holy damage instantly and every 2 sec for 8 sec. Generates 1 Holy Power.
Replaces Blade of Justice.

Also, I wonder if Tremor and Grounding totem are removed because they've been attached to the pvp talent system. Fear ward seems to be gone too and so far, from what I've seen, fear abilities have remained. Doesn't really make sense to keep the abilities but remove the counters.

Shahadan

Also, this build was most likely put out there so we can have some things to discuss while the're on holiday next week. Kinda like a thanksgiving gift.
Actual beta will probably start just after that.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Where are you guys seeing all of these spell changes? MMO-C doesn't have them on their front page.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's about time they decided to bring back Overpower. After seeing some of the ability changes I'm not so worried about the warrior changes anymore.

It's about time they decided to bring back Overpower. After seeing some of the ability changes I'm not so worried about the warrior changes anymore.

If anything it might be too much to monitor, which is perfectly fine since there are optional replacements. Fury sounds like it might be a ton of apm if the rage generation is crazy, we'll be spamming heroic strike and RB whenever enrage is up. Arms heroic strike will probably only be restricted to prevent rage capping and spamming whenever colossus smash is up. I hope overpower is off the gcd or else it might get messy when sudden death procs and you have to delay overpower. I do like that sudden death is baseline now, feels appropriate.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I love these abilities that 100% will not even make it to any sort of public alpha or beta.

I.e. the sp ability that increases damage by 300% for a bit then you die. Or the Ret pally ability that increases your damage by 100% when a patty member dies

Tenebrous

I love these abilities that 100% will not even make it to any sort of public alpha or beta.

I.e. the sp ability that increases damage by 300% for a bit then you die. Or the Ret pally ability that increases your damage by 100% when a patty member dies

Haha, that would be amazing in a raid. Stack ret pallys, kill off a DPS, combat res once the buff has finished, and do it agaiin.

ZenaxPure

Going through the all the models on mmo-c and saw they're adding a new rabbit model, adorable!

Also going through the factions and noticed one of them is Citizens of Dalaran. O okay blizz.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Going through the all the models on mmo-c and saw they're adding a new rabbit model, adorable!

Also going through the factions and noticed one of them is Citizens of Dalaran. O okay blizz.

LOOK TO THE SKIES

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like we won't see Legion beta starting before Thanksgiving. Though they could announce beta start date prior to it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If anything it might be too much to monitor, which is perfectly fine since there are optional replacements. Fury sounds like it might be a ton of apm if the rage generation is crazy, we'll be spamming heroic strike and RB whenever enrage is up. Arms heroic strike will probably only be restricted to prevent rage capping and spamming whenever colossus smash is up. I hope overpower is off the gcd or else it might get messy when sudden death procs and you have to delay overpower. I do like that sudden death is baseline now, feels appropriate.

I can't remember if it was off the GCD before, I think it was. I'm more confident now than I was at the start of Legion. Still a little iffy on the protection changes though.

The old questing zones are still a lot of fun. Playing through Darkshore with my Draenei Holy Pali because new server, need bags, rep farming and it has you fending off the Horde in the north and fighting off an Avatar of one of the Old Gods the Twilight Hammer are trying to revive. Hope to have Ashenvale knocked off this afternoon and finally see Stone Talon from the Alli point of view.

Players dying ups Ret Pali's DPS.

cdyhybrid

The old questing zones are still a lot of fun. Playing through Darkshore with my Draenei Holy Pali because new server, need bags, rep farming and it has you fending off the Horde in the north and fighting off an Avatar of one of the Old Gods the Twilight Hammer are trying to revive. Hope to have Ashenvale knocked off this afternoon and finally see Stone Talon from the Alli point of view.

Players dying ups Ret Pali's DPS.

You're leveling as Holy? :O

Top Bottom