• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

ampere

I mean, I'm sure the tank balance will be fine so Brewmasters will be strong... but strong + boring = zzz

It would take a lot to get me to main swap again, so I'm just gonna try to give feedback to push the spec a little more in the direction I want

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It is definitely getting to the 'is my Shaman sticking it out as my main for another expansion' decision time. Sadly all the neat things and rep grinds I have on him make a hard argument even if I think the warrior is more fun to play in every single possible way.

ZenaxPure

Was already subbed through June but bought another year's worth when the tokens were at 27.7... *sigh

Must have been where they all went, you monster! Been just hanging out here at the AH browsing the internet and I've yet to be able to buy a single one. Figured I'd keep checking in until they crossed 30k again.

cdyhybrid

Mythic DK armor :O

rHUz7CC.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yup, it's probably my favorite of the Apocalypse skins too. Having a hard time deciding between demo lock and unholy dk as my first char to 110 in Legion.

Also I actually really like the helm, it's like Lich King-lite.

Zelias

Banned
My enhance shaman in 638 gear can get through BWD/Firelands/DS 25HC with little issue.

Ele is so bad at soloing compared to Enhance it's dumb

Instant Maelstrom Heals + not worrying about spell pushback/knockbacks makes a world of difference
Haha yep, I switched to Enhance to try it out and now Cata bosses are just melting. The difference is ridiculous. I don't even have an Agility neck lol

Brokun

Damn those druid forms look rad. As if druids weren't already popular enough, I can see them skyrocketing past Hunters this expansion.

Kin5290

Ele is so bad at soloing compared to Enhance it's dumb

Instant Maelstrom Heals + not worrying about spell pushback/knockbacks makes a world of difference
Take the glyph that converts flame shock damage to healing and never worry about hp while soloing a legacy raid again.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Confirmed reports that some folks have "Alpha: Legion" in the pulldown window for WoW in their B.net app as of like 20 minutes ago. They are downloading now.

I would assume people who are actually subbed right now have priority over people who aren't so I'm not expecting anything.

Edit: posted from the twitter of a wowhead person:

CUhkBp_UsAAehvw.png

Anoregon

Apparently it's essentially the Blizzcon build; you can only make a Demon Hunter.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i finally got flying yesterday.

i wiped out all of the treasures in 3 zones in less than 2 hours. still gotta work on a couple more zones. doing more stuff in the game will be nice -- whenever i was on ground i'd always get distracted from my main goal or whatever and end up spending 2 hours before i did the thing i wanted to do

Syf

Banned
You already crushed my soul with the Overwatch beta Blizzard, I look forward to further torment from Legion.

Robin64

Oh shiiiii- Legion intro spoiler quest text:

THE LEGION COMES! - THE MIGHT OF AZEROTH HAS FALLEN. King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is dead. Warchief Vol'Jin of Orgrimmar is missing in action. Any remaining heroes willing and able to defend our world should report to the Violet Citadel in Dalaran and speak to Archmage Khadgar and the Council of Six immediately

Fate of the Queen's Reprisal - Take the Captain's Log of the Queen's Reprisal to Archmage Khadgar on Dalaran. Amongst the mouldering remains of the chest, you find the captain's log. Its pages are partially intact and it contains interesting information about the possible whereabouts of Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, the new warchief of the Horde.

Rescue Alleria Windrunner

Top Bottom