• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

strafer

Oh shiiiii- Legion intro spoiler quest text:

THE LEGION COMES! - THE MIGHT OF AZEROTH HAS FALLEN. King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is dead. Warchief Vol'Jin of Orgrimmar is missing in action. Any remaining heroes willing and able to defend our world should report to the Violet Citadel in Dalaran and speak to Archmage Khadgar and the Council of Six immediately

Fate of the Queen's Reprisal - Take the Captain's Log of the Queen's Reprisal to Archmage Khadgar on Dalaran. Amongst the mouldering remains of the chest, you find the captain's log. Its pages are partially intact and it contains interesting information about the possible whereabouts of Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, the new warchief of the Horde.

Rescue Alleria Windrunner

bahahahahahaa

Oh shiiiii- Legion intro spoiler quest text:

THE LEGION COMES! - THE MIGHT OF AZEROTH HAS FALLEN. King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is dead. Warchief Vol'Jin of Orgrimmar is missing in action. Any remaining heroes willing and able to defend our world should report to the Violet Citadel in Dalaran and speak to Archmage Khadgar and the Council of Six immediately

Fate of the Queen's Reprisal - Take the Captain's Log of the Queen's Reprisal to Archmage Khadgar on Dalaran. Amongst the mouldering remains of the chest, you find the captain's log. Its pages are partially intact and it contains interesting information about the possible whereabouts of Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, the new warchief of the Horde.

Rescue Alleria Windrunner
It's a shame Varian is dead. I was starting to warm up to him. I just hope Thrall dies.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not worried. He'll be back. For all we know, he could have pulled a Jim Gordon (The Dark Knight).

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
It requires level 98, it's the introductory breadcrumb quest to legion, so I'm guessing it's just that he is "presumed" dead since his ship went down. He's probably captured or something and we rescue him in the introductory sequence.

Remember, we get there right after the cinematic takes place, so no one knows he survived yet.

Shahadan

Also we'll probably eventually find out that he's been somewhere with voljin. They have books and comics to sell after all!

Point is, it allows other characters to get some spotlight and that's the important thing.

Nista

Meh, I was all excited when it showed up on the launcher for me, but I already played through the entire DH starting zone at Blizzcon to kill time. Not really interested in making yet another melee DPS character, especially not a icky Blood Elf.

I just want them to get character copies up and see how great or horrible my enh shaman plays with those talent trees and skills.

ZenaxPure

Checked out wowhead's stuff and one of the new NPCs they point out who seems will show up in Legion is
Llane Wrynn. Wonder what the context for that will be, my knee jerk response is probably tied to the assassination rogue artifact quest chain in some way, but he could very well be part of a Varian/Anduin quest or even something with Khadgar. Either way, really interesting

Also really minor but apparently Taoshi will be in Legion. My personal favorite character of MoP that wasn't Lorewalker Cho so I am hype as fuck. Probably part of one of the artifact scenarios which is cool with me. I just want some more Taoshi in my life.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Checked out wowhead's stuff and one of the new NPCs they point out who seems will show up in Legion is
Llane Wrynn. Wonder what the context for that will be, my knee jerk response is probably tied to the assassination rogue artifact quest chain in some way, but he could very well be part of a Varian/Anduin quest or even something with Khadgar. Either way, really interesting

Also really minor but apparently Taoshi will be in Legion. My personal favorite character of MoP that wasn't Lorewalker Cho so I am hype as fuck. Probably part of one of the artifact scenarios which is cool with me. I just want some more Taoshi in my life.

An undead
Grom Hellscream
has also showed up.

I'm guessing since WoD sucked and the movie got pushed back anyway, they're making sure to bring in the 'cameos' while they can.

Gul'dan ingame looks directly influenced by his movie appearance. He never looked like that before, and now his iconic look matches up the movie and game.

Oddly though Blackhand looks NOTHING like he does in-game.

ampere

An undead
Grom Hellscream
has also showed up.

I'm guessing since WoD sucked and the movie got pushed back anyway, they're making sure to bring in the 'cameos' while they can.

Gul'dan ingame looks directly influenced by his movie appearance. He never looked like that before, and now his iconic look matches up the movie and game.

Oddly though Blackhand looks NOTHING like he does in-game.

This is real Blackhand (as seen in Karazhan chess) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=21752/warchief-blackhand

Alternate Universe dudes are all oddly changed and w/e. Kargath was changed a lot too

Draenor should have been a Caverns of Time thing, not an alternate universe : /. alas

ZenaxPure

Draenor should have been a Caverns of Time thing, not an alternate universe : /. alas

Yeah said it a million times but it was the perfect opportunity to have some cool infinite dragonflight stuff happen but nopeeeee, had to do something lame instead and ruin our chances of ever having a good time travel expansion since there is no way they will go back to that well anytime soon.

strafer

He meant it too.

icon.png

It is definitely getting to the 'is my Shaman sticking it out as my main for another expansion' decision time. Sadly all the neat things and rep grinds I have on him make a hard argument even if I think the warrior is more fun to play in every single possible way.

Why not start leveling up a warrior now? I mean, you'll have the time between now and Legion to level, gear up and do all sorts of catch up with rep grinds and what not.

What if he IS the shaman class hall!

The hole in his heart because he's sad about killing Garrosh is the Shaman class hall?

Every single unholy and frost artifact looks great.

Those feral forms tho.

I really hope they bring ferals back to bleed damage like they were in cata, mad bleeds, decent everything else, but srsly I need them mad bleeds.

exception to the rule, mostly

I mean, it'd be hard to argue that rogues haven't been top tier most seasons or tiers.

Doesn't mean they get dev love tho.

Lomax

Has anyone seen any Black Friday deals for WoD other than Gamestop? Doesn't Blizz usually do their own discounts too?

ZenaxPure

I kinda wish it was true. I miss dreadlords messing with minds. That's what made the legion cool to begin with.

I'd love to see some more Dreadlord story, but, the Jaina stuff was already good enough on its own. Dreadlord business would have just cheapened everything with Theramore. There are much better places it could be served in the story.

Top Bottom