• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

RPGCrazied

Bring back plains running, rename it to plains slithering, DONE! Not quite sure how flying works though. Maybe some kind of water bubble balloon dealy.

Hand gliders! :p
Some-of-the-Interesting-Facts-about-Hang-Gliding.jpg

Acosta

Will someone make a thread for the announcement? I would like to have a happier thread to be than "WoW is DOOOOOMED".

RPGCrazied

8 minutes until preshow starts, wonder what they will talk about for 30 minutes, unless they just play music or show old trailers?

CassSept

So close and nothing leaked. That's exciting!

I'd be happy if the revealed the first set (7.0), and the next set (7.1). If they gave away the entire expansions raiding it could spoil something... unless the title of the expansion or something is a dead giveaway.

Well, to be fair, they revealed final boss for each expansion since WotLK way in advance (with SWP being teased only in TK I think, not earlier).

That... doesn't always turn out to be true in the end, to quote op

Chilton on WoD big bosses said:
It's Blackhand for 6.0 and Grommash for the final raid tier.

k4FAZzT.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So close and nothing leaked. That's exciting!

Well, to be fair, they revealed final boss for each expansion since WotLK way in advance (with SWP being teased only in TK I think, not earlier).

That... doesn't always turn out to be true in the end, to quote op

FWIW, myself and many other always took the "Grom is the final boss" thing as sort of tongue in cheek/a deliberate misdirect.

CassSept

FWIW, myself and many other always took the "Grom is the final boss" thing as sort of tongue in cheek/a deliberate misdirect.

I'll admit I didn't pay attention to WoW at the time, I quit shortly before and I was too busy to pay attention to WoD details (I didn't even know they backpedalled on faction capitals until I found out in the game) so I just took that tidbit on face value.

I still think Archimonde being the final boss was stupid.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

Nah, man. There was nothing cheeky about the way they revealed that. The first time it was said a fan asked who it would be and the answer was just simply "Grom" then there was some awkward silence which made him say, "what? You asked, didn't you want to know"

ampere

I still think Archimonde being the final boss was stupid.

Archimonde being the final boss was OK... if it mattered. But the bullshit about demons never dying kind of ruins it. Even though you kill Archimonde in the Nether in Mythic...

lol lore

Robin64

It's called
Lament of the Highborne.

Because some guy saw a poster being handed around.

Spoilered it because fuck him if it's true.

CassSept

Archimonde being the final boss was OK... if it mattered. But the bullshit about demons never dying kind of ruins it. Even though you kill Archimonde in the Nether in Mythic...

lol lore

That's the result of lore being made up on the fly on twitter.

sR7UTua.gif

It's called
Lament of the Highborne.

I'm ok with this tbh.

Zelias

Banned
That name can't be true. It doesn't imply orcs anywhere.

I'm totally down for an undead/Sylvanas themed expansion.

Shahadan

It's called
Lament of the Highborne.

Lol the music came up in my playlist and I was saying it would make a good title. And would work with Azshara too!

RPGCrazied

Hope my internet doesn't implode in the next 5 minutes, haha.

Thankfully it never does, but you never can tell when a power outage will hit you.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm probably going to be at lunch when the actual reveal happens, so I'll have to come back and read the reactions 20 mins or so after the fact. OH WELL.

Top Bottom