• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

iirate

I just wanna test talents on a close to BiS tank as I can. Doing that on the beta takes too much effort.

I want to see how many xmog looks I'm losing from the armor conversion(has Blizzard said what they're doing to mitigate this yet?), but I also am still deciding on a spec, so I want to get a feel for shaman, monk, and druid dps specs, as well as make working weakauras for all of those specs before they go live.

Tenebrous

I want to see how many xmog looks I'm losing from the armor conversion(has Blizzard said what they're doing to mitigate this yet?), but I also am still deciding on a spec, so I want to get a feel for shaman, monk, and druid dps specs, as well as make working weakauras for all of those specs before they go live.

Oooh, I can make weakauras for Ignore Pain!

Tenebrous

On the subject of Weakauras & Ignore Pain...

Ignore pain works with two uses maximum at once. If you cast Ignore Pain A & Ignore Pain B, their effects will be added together, and the duration of the first will be refreshed by casting Ignore Pain B. Casting Ignore Pain C overrides Ignore Pain A, and refreshes Ignore Pain B.

I'm not very good with Weakauras, but would it be possible to track Ignore Pain A/B/C seperately? I'd rather not cast Ignore Pain C until A was/about to deplete, or if the duration of A/B was about to expire.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Blah. Buddies convinced me to resub last night. I guess I'll finish my legendary ring after all.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Character copy not working on PTR yet either. Mostly what I've been waiting for on beta.

Inconvenient but not really a big deal for me. I'm fine with just hopping on a template 100 char to try out spec changes. Especially for Enhance shaman and survival hunter (assuming they remembered to give template hunters a polearm, which they probably did not.)

Tenebrous

1) Download Legion Wardrobe.
2) Log all toons.
3) Go AH on alts & spend 150k on bracers & helms, despite playing with helms off.
4) Repeat for mail/leather/cloth.
5) Cry.

Seriously though, this addon is the shit.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
PTR installed. I'll tinker around with the new settings to see if I can mess it up enough for some intriguing screenshots. Stay tuned.

ampere

Rösti;207185611 said:
PTR installed. I'll tinker around with the new settings to see if I can mess it up enough for some intriguing screenshots. Stay tuned.

plz put them in quote tags or small in their native resolution lol

Anoregon

3) Go AH on alts & spend 150k on bracers & helms, despite playing with helms off.

1N0UjV3.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm sure the PTR stuff will start working as soon as people get home from work and the servers get completely slammed

a good preview of launch, lads

Pendas

Banned
Random Accomplishment:

I que'd up for the Gladiators Arena scenario thinking it was a PvE quest. I switch to Tank Spec and I'm shocked when I see other people there with me. Even more shocked when I realize it was PvP Free For All. A few minutes of psychotically running around murdering things, and I'm "Lord of War."

1/1. Didn't even know this was a hard thing to get.

Anoregon

Think of more as friendly ribbing.

elves are always the worst

Finally attempted mythic raiding. Beat Oregorger (got the plate shoulders :3) and Beastlord, but then hit a wall at Operator. That was a really intense smack in the face lol

Part of it is addons I'm sure, but I seriously no longer know how to play my class anymore on PTR. Unholy was completely revamped and Frost was changed a decent bit.

Pre-patch is gonna be a nightmare on live for raiding.

Anoregon

Raiding in the pre-xpac patch is always kind of fucked anyway, that's nothing new.

Raiding in the pre-xpac patch is always kind of fucked anyway, that's nothing new.

Well yeah. I'm mostly concerned cause that's like 3-5 mounts worth of kills we're gonna have to do with fucked up specs. Maybe they'll nerf HFC like they did SoO. Just an example, but Xhul/Manno without Gorefiend's would be very difficult if everything else remained the same.

Top Bottom