• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Khezu

I always want to play 3 classes in each expansion.

This one I'm not sure what to do though.

I'll probably play Unholy DK because they have been consistently the most fun class since WoTLK.

After that though, all the other classes seem kinda boring now.
I was really looking forward to Warlocks and Hunters but seeing how they actually turned out, I don't know anymore.

My second will probably be either Outlaw Rogue, or Monk. Probably Monk though.

3rd Will be either one of the casters or Demon Hunter. Everyone is going to be a Demon Hunter, but it's the first new class in a long time, so that's expected.

Every other expansion it I always had trouble choosing a class because they all looked fun, but this time, I'm having trouble because they all look shit.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There's still a lot of specs/classes that look fun to me, the only thing I've soured on at all is Warlock. I was so sure my main (or at least first legion char) would be a demo lock, but now I'm not too sure. If a couple of their issues are ironed out in the next 2 months that would be great, but I don't feel awesome knowing I'm choosing a weak spec just because I prefer the flavor. I'm still pretty pumped on Enhance, Survival, and DK in general, though, and I'm more interested in rogue and priest than I have been in years.

iirate

This probably isn't an interesting video for most of you since a lot are already firmly entrenched with mains and alts or have a 100 in every class, but Preach put up an interesting video on re-rolling a class for Legion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opzcf96ttC0

I have 100s of every healer, but I still appreciated this video. I don't actually like to focus on my alts too much, and I switched mains 5 times in WoD(shaman, then priest, then shaman again, then monk, then shaman AGAIN), but Preach made sense here and really helped me sort my thoughts on who my Legion main would be(it's shaman lol). I'm an experienced healer and dps'er who doesn't like tanking, shaman is the only class I have extensive experience with across every expansion, and all three specs feel great on the PTR.

Azzurri

So why can't orcs looks like this? (right)

kwIzSKl.jpg

Psh, just get 3 million gold and buy one! :p

OH YEAH I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT :(

In 7 years of playing WoW on and off I've never had more money than I have right now, at 150k. A friend of mine was blown away that I even had THAT much.

How people are rolling around in millions of gold in this game is completely beyond me.

I have 100s of every healer, but I still appreciated this video. I don't actually like to focus on my alts too much, and I switched mains 5 times in WoD(shaman, then priest, then shaman again, then monk, then shaman AGAIN), but Preach made sense here and really helped me sort my thoughts on who my Legion main would be(it's shaman lol). I'm an experienced healer and dps'er who doesn't like tanking, shaman is the only class I have extensive experience with across every expansion, and all three specs feel great on the PTR.

Nice, that's where I want to be for Legion but at best I think I'll have a Monk, Priest and Paladin at cap. I get the Shaman love, I miss my Goblin Shaman from my old server, I really like Resto/Ele. It's super tempting to roll one after I finish leveling this Paladin.

So why can't orcs looks like this? (right)

Holy shit that would fix so many problems with how some armor looks. Plate helmets look awful on Orcs because of how they have to be stretched out because of their posture.

iirate

Nice, that's where I want to be for Legion but at best I think I'll have a Monk, Priest and Paladin at cap. I get the Shaman love, I miss my Goblin Shaman from my old server, I really like Resto/Ele. It's super tempting to roll one after I finish leveling this Paladin.

Holy shit that would fix so many problems with how some armor looks. Plate helmets look awful on Orcs because of how they have to be stretched out because of their posture.

I wanted all of the healers at cap since TBC, but I was so devoted to my main for so long that I didn't actually accomplish that until the very end of MoP. I had 1 capped character in vanilla, then 2 in TBC, 1 in Wrath, 1 in Cata, 2 in MoP, and 8 now in WoD(I have 2x shaman and 3x monk).

cdyhybrid

Sup guys?

2lZmtnb.jpg

Grats!

I didn't even realize it was TW this week until I saw people talking about it earlier. I'll be running a bunch this weekend on my Blood DK, about 2K badges left for the TBC mount (after the 500 turn in item) so hopefully I can smash that out this weekend.

ampere

In two expansions it will be farmable like Mimiron's Head is now.

Assuming they do another squish after Legion and apply the scaling bonus damage formula, it'll likely be like soloing Cataclysm raids is in WoD. Also less bad since you can skip to Mannoroth even without lockout sharing

Khezu

It's so weird to see my server that used to be stuffed to the brim full of people and had long ques during popular hours to say "low" under population.

I think even when I stopped playing mid WoD it was still at medium.

cdyhybrid

It's so weird to see my server that used to be stuffed to the brim full of people and had long ques during popular hours to say "low" under population.

I think even when I stopped playing mid WoD it was still at medium.

They recently raised the server caps, I believe.

So most servers that were high before got knocked down to medium, etc.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Less and less likely my 1N/week group is going to kill Mythic Archi by Legion. :( We had to stop early this week, no raid next week.

And we still haven't done Tyrant or Manno yet.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Another week without a beta key, not sure if i will continue to bother at this point.

Who am I kidding, of course I will.

Here's the real important question:

Should I race change my Warlock? He's been troll since Cata let you make troll Warlocks, but I want to spread the racial love out a bit. When it comes to level 100 characters I have an immediate interest in playing in Legion, I have two orcs (shaman and DK) and one other troll (Hunter). I have an undead rogue, troll druid, and Tauren pally all between 80-100 as well.

I'm thinking it might be time to change the lock to Undead. I've always liked Undead as casters, even moreso with the model revamp in WoD, and there are still a good amount of helms that don't really look right on troll heads (no, I will not be one of you heathens that plays with helms turned off because there are so many cool looking options.)

The only answer is Goblin.

Westlo

OH YEAH I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT :(

In 7 years of playing WoW on and off I've never had more money than I have right now, at 150k. A friend of mine was blown away that I even had THAT much.

How people are rolling around in millions of gold in this game is completely beyond me.

I made a lot of $ when they messed up auxtion listings. Instead of showing cheapest first they showed most expensive so I'll list like 20 glyphs at 500 gold.

AH was easy to play in cata and mop as well, didn't enjoy that aspect in legion.

I've probably lost 250k of stuff in mail when i couldn't be bothered logging in at times during mists and legion. Had a 50k pet expire lol....

I never did hit 1 million gold though which was a shame. I mean assest wise yeah i smashed that but would've been nice too see that figure on a character or mod.

And i really hope i bought a spectral tiger like 15 months ago... Might log in to check but would be a waste of a month considering ill just play overwatch anyway

TheYanger

i would trade 2 archimonde mounts for mims head

i have every raid mount in the game thats obtainable, except that damn thing with 400 yogg kills so far.

We miscalculated in wrath on how many runs we had to do, I was literally the only person in the guild that didn't get Mim's Head T_T got invincible on my birthday though that year.

Milennia

We miscalculated in wrath on how many runs we had to do, I was literally the only person in the guild that didn't get Mim's Head T_T got invincible on my birthday though that year.

we sold right after the initial kill and i stopped playing when it was decided that it was handout time -.-

TheYanger

we sold right after the initial kill and i stopped playing when it was decided that it was handout time -.-

Yeah we were doing splits in both zones selling one, then at some point went 'ok this is when we have to stop doing that to get everyone both mounts' ... I'm pretty sure I signed off on the math too, fuck my life.

Tenebrous

Grats!

I didn't even realize it was TW this week until I saw people talking about it earlier. I'll be running a bunch this weekend on my Blood DK, about 2K badges left for the TBC mount (after the 500 turn in item) so hopefully I can smash that out this weekend.

Cheers! I farmed about 6.2k badges this event, with 5k being from tank CTA, and the rest being from guild runs/full on PuGs. It's definitely possible.

Still 300 or something shy of both the TBC & Wrath mounts after taking the 500 reward from each dungeon into consideration, so not too far away now!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The only answer is Goblin.

Goblins are cool, but they are the lowest quality model at this point. Also, in between cata and WoD, when they were the highest quality model, I played a lot of goblins. Like, most of my characters. I actually have a level 90 goblin lock on a server I don't play on anymore.

shoreu

Some Warlock threw this guy wearing too much armor into some slime.

The Alliance cried like babies, and we just sat there wondering is the raid was on personal loot.

It feels like Blizzard is forcing some alliance members to become unhinged/
Obviously gonna be a villain "Jaina"
and killing off others to make us even with this horde

feels forced and lame

TheYanger

It feels like Blizzard is forcing some alliance members to become unhinged/
Obviously gonna be a villain "Jaina"
and killing off others to make us even with this horde

feels forced and lame

er...what?

Jaina has been a massive bitch ever since Theramore got destroyed by a bomb like 5 years ago.

other than that, one person that dies is neutral, one person that dies is alliance, one person that dies is horde.

Lanrutcon

er...what?

Jaina has been a massive bitch ever since Theramore got destroyed by a bomb like 5 years ago.

other than that, one person that dies is neutral, one person that dies is alliance, one person that dies is horde.

But we just lost our goddamn warchief, man.

I fucking hope the death is a ruse.

I am 110% on board for a raid that takes place in an Alliance city, with Jaina as a massive bitch demon.

cdyhybrid

We lost our Warchief last expansion. What we lost was some lazy troll that didn't get shit done
A troll that was a founding member of The Horde... One of Thrall's most trusted trusted allies along with Cairne.

Doesn't matter though, he'll be back in the South Seas expansion when he reveals that he left to bring the Zandalari into The Horde as a new Troll sub-race.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We are quickly running out of options.

Soon it'll be that fat Goblin's turn.

Man.

yeah but they REALLY needed to turn a character into a raid boss and it was a better choice to turn the character with some sort of plot arc into a mustache twirler because people jack off to Sylvannas so we can't write her off

Shahadan

wtf are people on about. Garrosh wasn't a mustache twirling anything, his arc was good, and it headed that way from the very beginning (or at least since wotlk)

Voljin is cool.

Top Bottom