• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Measley

I've yet to meet someone who thinks Enhancement in Legion is shit and that it was better before

And I've played Enhancement pretty regularly since Naxx 2.0

When I first played Enhancement in legion my eyes welled up with tears.

This is how I've wanted Enhancement to be since Burning Crusade.

So Preach put out his melee rankings for Legion launch last week

BAD:
Retribution Paladin
Arms Warrior
Survival Hunter
Rogue (All specs)

GOOD:
Feral Druid
Fury Warrior
Havoc Demon Hunter

GREAT:
Enhancement Shaman
Windwalker Monk
Frost and Unholy DK

Milennia

So Preach put out his melee rankings for Legion launch last week

BAD:
Retribution Paladin
Arms Warrior
Survival Hunter
Rogue (All specs)

GOOD:
Feral Druid
Fury Warrior
Havoc Demon Hunter

GREAT:
Enhancement Shaman
Windwalker Monk
Frost and Unholy DK

fury warrior and unholy dk are great

windwalker is most def not great

the new combat is great as well

assuming hes going by dps this list is pretty shite

Ashodin

I'm excited for Ashbringer.

Also been avoiding any substantial legion play throughs, so I can go in fresh. Don't even know what the zones look like.

Basically played the first ten seconds of broken shore, said nope no spoilers, and logged out. Played DH just a bit longer and did the same.

Everything will be shiny and new come launch.

I'm really interested in leveling engineering up, I want that new Jeeves item that lets you interchange modules. There's one called Piloted Combat Mode that sounds like some Gundam shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And everyone I've talked to in beta has said you switch off Survival as soon as you start doing anything remotely serious. Their damage doesn't compare to other melee DPS that are more latency lenient and BM/MM does incredible damage.

I still will be surprised if Survival doesn't get Gladiatord in the next expansion.

Interfectum

And everyone I've talked to in beta has said you switch off Survival as soon as you start doing anything remotely serious. Their damage doesn't compare to other melee DPS that are more latency lenient and BM/MM does incredible damage.

I still will be surprised if Survival doesn't get Gladiatord in the next expansion.

I dunno, did some battlegrounds last night and a survival hunter was tearing shit up. That hook move they have is pretty badass.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

He is primarily going by how fun something is to play with an emphasis on a raid environment. I don't know how much I agree with his assessment the more time I put in on some of these specs. Whatever part of Frost DK that's supposed to be fun is a mystery to me, because it is super bland on live.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oan94khoOL1toj4i5o1_1280.jpg
Sylvannas and Thrall mold

god give me Gul'dan
Nothing? Not even those legion from the sky drops?

You can kill yourself for a new FoS and buy the hidden tomes that were formerly glyphs

that's all I know of that's actually new

Tecnniqe

Banned
What's everyone's opinion on Fury? I didn't like it in the beta at all until I saw the new move set and forced myself to use it a bit more so I'm thinking of taking that with me into Legion as #1.

Nevermind on the trial, they're coming with Legion launch I guess

I'd trust Preach about as far as I could throw him.

He's not talking about actual damage numbers, he's talking about how he would feel playing a spec as a main

Tenebrous

Can't even get together a 10m guild group for heroic, never mind mythic... So much for people being excited by 7.0, eh?

Any guilds (EU/H) need a tank for a few weeks? I wanna try my luck at some TF loot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've yet to meet someone who thinks Enhancement in Legion is shit and that it was better before

And I've played Enhancement pretty regularly since Naxx 2.0

When I first played Enhancement in legion my eyes welled up with tears.

This is how I've wanted Enhancement to be since Burning Crusade.

That's kind of how I feel about it yeah. It feels like the spec is finally just about what it should have always been. Storm, Earth and Fire!

I can see why people were coming up with to-do lists before Dreanor went CRZ. Tanaan wasn't much fun before but now it's seemingly in a constant state of being picked clean even with the faction-wide tagging it's taking longer to do anything.

I can see why people were coming up with to-do lists before Dreanor went CRZ. Tanaan wasn't much fun before but now it's seemingly in a constant state of being picked clean even with the faction-wide tagging it's taking longer to do anything.

I still never got some Bat rare on the south side and a Bleeding Hollow orc rare. I never saw them once.

Primus

Boy, Support tickets get taken care of quickly. A couple of hours after I submitted an official ticket for the font rendering problems, I got contacted by a GM in-game. No real solutions or anything, but the GM did say that she had forwarded the report and the screenshots to the devs as whatever was going on was above her level.

Ticket's been closed and I guess that's that for now. With any luck there'll be a "Fixed font rendering issues" line in the next patch notes.

Boogdud

But I'm guessing your dips are in areas with lots of other players like major cities and such correct?

I'm getting dips in areas that have a lot of trees apparently, like nagrand and spire of aroka :\

Typically yeah in highly populated places, warspear, and the garrison mostly, both are population related dips I'm sure. I haven't checked out in nagrand or spires, but that may be because of extreme draw distance. I think right around 7 today is what the max was previously.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did Yrel stay behind on Draenor? I assume so, which is a shame since shes the best character in the xpac

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
did Yrel stay behind on Draenor? I assume so, which is a shame since shes the best character in the xpac

Alt-Draenor is now a happy utopia where un-corrupted Orcs, Draenei, and non-asshole Arokkoa live in harmony. Of course they are staying there instead of getting involved in Azeroth's bullshit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
98 in Gorgrond, should I just go Taladar? I got the quest to go there and surely the xp is better?

edit: oh nvm it seems the iron horde quest finishes gorgrond anyway, even tho half the zone is left uncovered. I hate this zone

Anoregon

98 in Gorgrond, should I just go Taladar? I got the quest to go there and surely the xp is better?

edit: oh nvm it seems the iron horde quest finishes gorgrond anyway, even tho half the zone is left uncovered. I hate this zone

Dog you should have left Gorgrond at 94. Why are you even there at 98? You are overleveled for Talador too.

Tacitus_

Ugh, is there a way to turn off the vendoring warning. I don't give a shit that I won't be able to trade my shitty blue item if I happen to buy it back.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I basically never read chat but somehow I noticed this and it made me laugh.
hiQGLNU.jpg

Anoregon

Am I missing a joke in there? Looks like a standard carry spam.

Top Bottom