• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I haven't played for months, but what is that "flying patch"? I thought flying was earned through achievements since 6.2? Or is that still not live?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I haven't played for months, but what is that "flying patch"? I thought flying was earned through achievements since 6.2? Or is that still not live?

The achievements have been live since 6.2 but it doesn't actually reward flying yet.

Robin64

This is just question, recap of show so far, question, recap of show so far, question, recap of show so far...

Not at all what I expected!

Yep, this is nothing. I was expecting rapid-fire questions or atleast some sort of planned out schedule for new info. Instead we just get alternating recaps and previously answered questions.

They sound like they're struggling to actually explain the difference between the classes.

Edit: That's it? What the shit.

Robin64

"One of the social features under development is notifying you when friends join a queue and allowing you to queue with them."

That's nice.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I can't wait to deliver 10 gloves to Whisperia Moonshadow the 3rd so she can donate it to the orphans and displaced denizens of the broken isles

I really hate that they've decided to adopt the "no flying until you do a cumbersome questline later on in the expansion" policy. Just let me fly once I get to max level, I'm not excited to do a multi-patch questline to unlock it.

komplanen

Today's Blizzard live stream Q&A was one of the shittiest of its kind. Just can't believe how little information they packed in 40 minutes of fluff.

arimanius

Missed the dev talk. Given the general reaction to it though, sounds like I needn't have bothered anyway.

Complete waste of time. Was a 15 min recap with dancing and cosplay in the middle. I was hoping to hear more about the class changes. Specially shadow priest since they mentioned they are getting reworked a month or two ago.

Top Bottom