• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Shahadan

The problem I have with those maps is that the one that seems final (as in, looks like an actual ingame map) is the one missing the zone =/

If there was nothing I would dismiss it as a zone added later, but there are scattered islands that ressemble remnants of something more than anything.

Fjordson

I want this so much. Winter Veil this year, maybe?

00RZ3M9VLI1Z1439405234980.jpg
Never bought a store mount before, but I want this one for some reason lol.

To be fair a lot had happened between those. I thought Garrosh was more interesting than Varian or Jaina or basically everyone else. Save Vol'Jin.

Garrosh was a hothead, was put as Warchief because Thrall is a moron, tried to make the best of it in his way, and eventually as expected took it too far.
Good or bad, YMMV, but it was still development, and more than any other "important" character had in 10 years of wow.

I love that cutscene for that very reason. Thrall is so god damn stupid. Garrosh is shown to be poor leadership material from the moment he is introduced into the story and despite all of Thrall's friends telling him that putting Garrosh in charge is a bad idea he does it anyway and then when it goes bad he denies any and all responsibility. Only question in my mind is was that intentional or is Metzen so deep into Thrall he actually believes it.

Either way I quite literally laughed out loud when I heard Thrall deny it during that cutscene.

Yeah, Thrall can't be responsible for every awful thing that Garrosh did but at the same time he put the guy in office. You don't get to just walk away from that.

RPGCrazied

The virtual ticket is now open for pre purchase. Question, do you get charged today if you preorder? I probably will end up getting it, just cause for the Murkidan pet, and lol at $34.99 for the goodie bag. Only thing worth of any value is the messenger bag.

Tacitus_

Yeah I think my Warlock is going to be my second character I level up just for the class hall location. Going to another planet (that isn't some variation of Draenor) is cool. Even if it is a conquered world that has been presumably destroyed or something. Still a really fucking cool concept.

It was described as a "Legion portal world". Should be awesome.

cdyhybrid

Switched the Graphics API from DX11 to DX9 and it seems to have stopped my video driver from crashing (knock on wood). Thank goodness.

Robin64

Man, £24.99 for a Virtual Ticket. Is it worth it..? I mean, I could get a game for that.

(Yeah, gonna get it anyway)

The Virtual Ticket is basically a ripoff, but if you're the type who needs to buy con-exclusive merchandise on their schedule, then you have to buy one because it's impossible to get an actual blizzcon ticket. Hell it's probably easier to get merch with the virtual ticket than to line up for four hours at the con and then find out the shit you want is sold out.

September 1st/2nd for 6.2.2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19820046/

They've buffed all the Horde racials. ahhaha.

They'll still bitch about EMFH

cdyhybrid

September 1st/2nd for 6.2.2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19820046/

They've buffed all the Horde racials. ahhaha.

:lol

Easy thing to do would be to just fix fucking EMFH, but nooooooo. Can't upset all the PVP poopsockers who race-changed to Human! (even though they should, they'd get another round of race change transactions out of them)

EMFH is still far and away the best ability, they don't get it. Hopefully they're just waiting until Legion to fix it.

Are Virtual Tickets usually worth it for the goodies?

Unless you're a collection perfectionist, I don't see how. Blizzcon vids/recaps are usually available immediately after, no matter how hard Blizz tries to stop them, so you are really just buying the in-game items for $35. I mean I guess if you price each games' item it comes out to be..decent...maybe..

Or unless you some how have both days completely, totally off and plan to watch the entire event. Then it'd be worth it.

mileS

I usually always get the virtual ticket and regret it afterwards. Last year i decided not to, but ended up wishing i had those d3 weapon transmogs.

Robin64

I like to get snacks, put the panels on the TV and just spend the weekend relaxing. The ingame stuff is lovely too. So for me, the Virtual Ticket is worth it.

Tanaan is shit. Absolutely not compelling at all, I got the Pathfinder reps done and have only been back like twice for oil on an alt.

Yes, it is pretty terrible. I'm working on my pathfinder stuff as well then I'm done. I think I'm like 2k into honored. Not even sure how long it's going to take with the two factions that are the saberstalkers. I ground that out in a few hours.

I think I need a Murkidan. So I'll likely get a ticket this year if I can. Passed on it last year.

Also, those shadow priest and feral buffs will make a couple people I know pretty happy. Shadow priest wasn't even in a terrible spot tbh from what I've seen in real world scenarios. Plus Wind Walker!

Khezu

I'm super sick of Tanaan, but I want that corrupted bird mount, and so far Tanaan seems like the best place to farm apex crystals.

Tacitus_

I'm super sick of Tanaan, but I want that corrupted bird mount, and so far Tanaan seems like the best place to farm apex crystals.

You'll get enough crystals for that just repping up for the flying achievement. Or close enough, anyway. I got the reps to exalted and bought everything from Tanaan and still had had something like 20k more than I had going in.

Ark

You'll get enough crystals for that just repping up for the flying achievement. Or close enough, anyway. I got the reps to exalted and bought everything from Tanaan and still had had something like 20k more than I had going in.

Where do you farm the rep? I've just been doing dailies for rep.

phierce

Exalted with Tanaan reps on three toons. I only go there for the weekly Kaz kill and to enter HFC.

Apexis coming outta my ass. So done with Tanaan.

Top Bottom