• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Bleh 9% on Mythic Iron Reaver...

We only had 4 ranged all night though, which makes it unnecessarily hard. 2+ more and we would have had a much easier time I think. Super melee heavy.

I can't remember ever seeing a glad warrior in PVP since I've come back, every prot warrior I see in random bgs is in defensive stance, and they're garbage in arena.

Never seen one in PVE either, seems like a fail experiment.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I can't remember ever seeing a glad warrior in PVP since I've come back, every prot warrior I see in random bgs is in defensive stance, and they're garbage in arena.

Never seen one in PVE either, seems like a fail experiment.

The problem isn't gladiator stance, it's that it was actually performing well and they nerfed it so it does so little damage that swapping to arms or fury with a blue weapon does more DPS anyway.

Also Fury/Arms and their WW spam in the AoE Add-fest that is this expansion has made it better than Glad stances thunder clap anyway.

It's not a bad concept, just bad execution.

Robin64

God damn, it finally dropped.

COP_LuVWUAAg-Lj.jpg:large

cdyhybrid

Any Rogue PVPers here? The Arena Junkies 6.2 guide recommends the AGI + on-use VERS trinket alongside the VERS + AGI proc trinket - should I not be using the disable-breaking trinket?

ampere

Any Rogue PVPers here? The Arena Junkies 6.2 guide recommends the AGI + on-use VERS trinket alongside the VERS + AGI proc trinket - should I not be using the disable-breaking trinket?

The guide might be assuming you are human. I don't think you will want to sacrifice the PvP trinket otherwise

+6 Bonus Roll, still no trinket. FML. Did normal and heroic Zakuun in pugs today and the trinket didn't drop (albeit the normal was personal loot.)

It's been I don't know how many weeks and I haven't seen it drop once. Not once in all the time since HFC has been out!

Jag

2 more Tomes. I guess I could try Arch LFR, but I'm burnt enough without having to worry about 5-10+ wipes. I'll just wait until next week at this point.

ZenaxPure

This is the face I made when I realized that the flying patch was the last change to the game we'll see, until 7.0 in 8 months or whatever D:

Haha. I actually haven't logged on since the patch yet. Been too deep into D3 for it, but, I know it's not a big deal since yeah... it's going to be a while until we see anymore content. I am in absolutely no rush whatsoever.

keffri

Can anyone help me get the [Once Bitten, Twice Shy] in ICC achievement? I need to kill Blood Queen Lanathel without being a vampire, and I can't seem to do it solo. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome.

Alliance, PvE, US.

Can anyone help me get the [Once Bitten, Twice Shy] in ICC achievement? I need to kill Blood Queen Lanathel without being a vampire, and I can't seem to do it solo. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome.

Alliance, PvE, US.

I have to run ICC this weekend for shadow frost shards if you want to tag along.

Speaking of ICC. Anyone on alliance available this weekend to help me get a Lich king lockout on an alt? I had one but my sub lapsed and lost it. I need the lockout on an alt so I can start farming invincible.

Alliance, PvE, US.

Its funny you mention that. I literally have all the ICC achievements from a run I did like a year ago minus that one and the one with Arthas. I ran ICC today farming Invincible and SOMEHOW got that achievement by myself. This is after soloing that place by myself for almost half a year.

But I have no idea how I did it >_<

cdyhybrid

Its funny you mention that. I literally have all the ICC achievements from a run I did like a year ago minus that one and the one with Arthas. I ran ICC today farming Invincible and SOMEHOW got that achievement by myself. This is after soloing that place by myself for almost half a year.

But I have no idea how I did it >_<

If you have a pet class you can do it solo. Was pretty trivial on my Frost Mage.

keffri

I have to run ICC this weekend for shadow frost shards if you want to tag along.

Speaking of ICC. Anyone on alliance available this weekend to help me get a Lich king lockout on an alt? I had one but my sub lapsed and lost it. I need the lockout on an alt so I can start farming invincible.

Sure that'd be great. My battle tag is keffri#1779 so just let me know when you're available to do it.

I have a level 90 hunter that I forgot how to play. So I stopped at Marrowgar realizing it would take me too long to get there.

Really hoping with this new transmog system changes they lift the ban on fist weapons <-> one handers. There seems to be little reason they can't do it now, with polearms and ranged weapons switching.

Khezu

With Demonology refocusing on the actual demons, I wonder if they are going to change demonic servitude any.

It's both kinda lame, and sorta emasculates the Felguard.

Prepare for it to drop next week. Rule of the baleful armament.

Enhance shaman priority with echoes is hands down the hardest to perfect. I can't even imagine it without the weak auras. Which is cool because some people love that, just came as a surprise, I thought specs like that were dead with this expansion.

Prepare for it to drop next week. Rule of the baleful armament.

Enhance shaman priority with echoes is hands down the hardest to perfect. I can't even imagine it without the weak auras. Which is cool because some people love that, just came as a surprise, I thought specs like that were dead with this expansion.

Recently started playing an enhance shaman. This statement sounds interesting. But I don't know what it means, could you please elaborate?

Recently started playing an enhance shaman. This statement sounds interesting. But I don't know what it means, could you please elaborate?

Echoes of the element is a talent that gives you two charges on lava lash and storm strike. Basically you have to make sure both don't have 2 charges, the priority changes based on the amount of charges as well, with lava lash being higher than stormstrike at once charge because it has a chance to reset cooldown on flame shock tick. Ontop of that your GCD's are basically filled and you have to monitor spirit wolves, flameshock, searing totem and ascendance. The penalty for screwing up probably isn't as high as feral druid but the rotation is pretty involving.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/enhancement-shaman-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities under 1.1

Pffft. I ve been playing enhance since vanilla. Managing that rotation is easy. It gets a bit hairy in aoe situation, but single target, I have downtime every 20-25 seconds when cooldowns line up. I will say though, my haste isn't that great on my sham.

I just levelled my first 100, so thought it'd be a good idea to join the thread!

I'm just trying to level up gear now.

I still need to get level 3 garrison and Shipyard to get to Tanaan. I believe this is the quickest way?

Any other hot tips?

I got my 640 ring and I'm working on the other legendary quests.

Pffft. I ve been playing enhance since vanilla. Managing that rotation is easy. It gets a bit hairy in aoe situation, but single target, I have downtime every 20-25 seconds when cooldowns line up. I will say though, my haste isn't that great on my sham.

Yeah, when you hit those lulls it is defintley noticeable. Overall, I find it to be a pretty fun spec. I was bummed that I used my boost on a rogue and didn't like it, and ended up just leveling a shaman.

Sure that'd be great. My battle tag is keffri#1779 so just let me know when you're available to do it.

I have a level 90 hunter that I forgot how to play. So I stopped at Marrowgar realizing it would take me too long to get there.
I'll be on tomorrow night. So your hunter is 90?

Jag

Any other hot tips?

I got my 640 ring and I'm working on the other legendary quests.

Grind Tanaan rares for gear and toys. Get some seals. Hit Kazz once a week (there is a quest that will open a FP close to him). Get flying. Do Garrison quest line (once a week).

Winning a BG gives you some decent 670 gear too, so don't overlook that. Get your followers up for the high level missions. Raid. That's pretty much it.

cdyhybrid

Have Harrison Jones and Inns going on all of my 100s now. Also bought enough tokens to pay for my gametime until January. Time to start saving up for mounts!

Grind Tanaan rares for gear and toys. Get some seals. Hit Kazz once a week (there is a quest that will open a FP close to him). Get flying. Do Garrison quest line (once a week).

Winning a BG gives you some decent 670 gear too, so don't overlook that. Get your followers up for the high level missions. Raid. That's pretty much it.

What the shit?!? when was this added?

cdyhybrid

Is there any advantage to having jones over other followers with treasure finding?

He has a special ability that raises everyone else in the party to his level/item level. So you can send fresh level 90 followers on level 100 missions that award 15K experience and level them up very quickly.

Top Bottom