• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Robin64

blizzard plz

6rHQ4Ke.png

cdyhybrid

Can I borrow someone on US-Horde later today (9/4) to help me kill the elite mobs in Gorgrond for the quest drops? Trying to farm them all up so I can pop an EXP pot and turn them all in at the same time.

I can't seem to solo them on my Rogue, even when using the Shredder =\

Jag

Can I borrow someone on US-Horde later today (9/4) to help me kill the elite mobs in Gorgrond for the quest drops? Trying to farm them all up so I can pop an EXP pot and turn them all in at the same time.

I can't seem to solo them on my Rogue, even when using the Shredder =\

I'm alliance otherwise I would help on my main. I am about to grind out my 92 mage in Gorgrond for the XP pot. What else are you doing pre-pot besides the bonus areas?

Bizazedo

So I had to stop raiding /playing for awhile due to medical reasons (mandatory bed rest). Can play now, again, but anything past LFR is out due to time /medical crap.

So...what can be solo d these days?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Sounds like Blizzard is talking Legion @ Dragon-Con right now.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=249023/wow-panel-at-dragon-con-highlights

Transmog system is going to be a user interface like @Diablo & freeing up a lot of bag space in #Legion that's account wide. #WoW #Warcraft

Hurray!

Multistrike will be taken out of the game in #Legion #WoW #Warcraft

WHAT THE FUCK?????????

There will little to no cooldown gated profession materials for crafting in #Legion #WoW #Warcraft

Thank fuck.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Multistrike removal seems really dumb. It's about as "fun" as the secondary stats get and interacts with some specs in cool ways.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I guess this means another revamp for the Elemental shaman mastery as well, to keep multistrike in the spec. Ele without chaingun lavabursts isn't ele.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I guess this means another revamp for the Elemental shaman mastery as well, to keep multistrike in the spec. Ele without chaingun lavabursts isn't ele.

Yeah, that's why I'm like "WTF?" :(

In theory, they can keep 'multi-strike'. We've basically had the concept since TBC.

Anoregon

Apparently some specs themselves are being renamed:

Q. What specs are getting overhauled? Most of them. Working based on the fantasy of the spec, tweaking to fit more. Some renamed specs.

Some class resources renamed. One is becoming Insanity for Shadow Priest.

I wonder which ones. Wouldn't be surprised to see Subtlety get a new name that makes it more obviously ninja-like.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Sounds like Shadow Priests are going to be getting a new resource called Insanity

Major Glyphs being removed too??

Anoregon

Probably Warlocks to not interfere with Demon Hunters.

Demonology.

I wonder what the new name would be, as "Demonology" is even more appropriate now that the spec is becoming more demon-focused.

cdyhybrid

I'm alliance otherwise I would help on my main. I am about to grind out my 92 mage in Gorgrond for the XP pot. What else are you doing pre-pot besides the bonus areas?

That's pretty much it. I chose the Lumber Mill and I'm going to do all the regular quests. I've already nearly-finished every bonus objective, just need all those elite quest turn-ins before I pop the potion. That should get me to 98 or 99, then I'll do something similar in Talador to finish off the rest.

ampere

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Wish I could freeze my sub. I loaded up on tokens but don't log in much anymore. Would be nice if I could cancel and save all that time until the expansion came out. Guess it is my fault for buying so many at once though.

Weebos

Banned
If they remove Metamorphosis but aren't adding new glyphs then I am about to lose a bunch.

I suppose they can just make some work without Meta, but the leaping glyph will be interesting to justify.

EDIT:

I'm actually thinking more about Talents than glyphs.

ampere

If they remove Metamorphosis but aren't adding new glyphs then I am about to lose a bunch.

I suppose they can just make some work without Meta, but the leaping glyph will be interesting to justify.

EDIT:

I'm actually thinking more about Talents than glyphs.

They are revamping Demonology, so expect a lot of changes. Supposedly much more focused around summoning demons.

Lomax

They can remove Meta as a primary mechanic from Demo so long as I keep the ability to sprout wings at least periodically. If they take that away entirely it would probably be the final straw for me.

Ark

Really liking what I'm hearing about professions. Hate how gated they are in WoD.

I can't fucking believe they aren't updating the Boomkin model though. Come on Blizzard, really?

EDIT: And they STILL aren't fixing Stormwind park? Ugh :(

idlewild_

Survival Hunter's will get a Harpoon ability to throw their spears and pull mobs towards them. #Legion #WoW #Warcraft

kind of liked the idea of your pet grabbing the enemy and dragging them to you instead

More dungeon drops for crafting.

I guess this is *one of their ideas for keeping dungeons relevant throughout the xpac

I don't see why people like multistrike so much, it's just as boring of a passive as any other, my sct even merges them with the base spell so it's like they don't even exist for me.

At least elemental overload had awesome double animations for procs felt awesome, I've never noticed any such thing for multistrikes on my dk, at least.

The transmog thing is long past due thought, I can't even do anything on my DK since his bank and bags are full of gear and his void storage is full.

Survival Hunter's will get a Harpoon ability to throw their spears and pull mobs towards them. #Legion #WoW #Warcraft

So they get death grip? #homogenization

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Fixing just one part of Stormwind isn't really feasible. The totality of the city would need an update, and there's probably not a reason to spend resources like that.

Anoregon

You are all missing the point, they are intentionally leaving SW broken to try and get ally scum to use the superior Ironforge.

So they get death grip? #homogenization

I kind of miss the days when hunters used melee-range buttons like wing clip, was a nice flavor to give them an 'oh shit' button when something closed within their dead zone. Giving them new tools that intentionally close them in for some kind of execute sounds awesome.

Nere

I think the cooldown reduction stat they had planned for wod but didn't implemented was way better than either multistrike and especially versatility, they won't be missed.

Anoregon

Some specs getting renamed is a huge change, looking forward to that.

I made a thread on the official forums recently about how I think it would be cool if they renamed specs that are doubled up across classes. Protection, Holy, Restoration, Frost. Paladins are the biggest offenders as they share two of their spec names with other classes. Their prot can be renamed something like "Defender" or "Bulwark", but I'm not sure about holy.

Druids keep resto, rename Shaman resto to something specifically water-themed.

Mages keep frost, DK frost becomes something a little more sinister. I would say "Icebringer" but that's already the name of one their artifact swords.

JSoup

Banned
"No tabard tab is currently planned."

Oh, come on.
First it was and will be in the next patch, then you couldn't finish it, then we dun forgot and now a shrug.

It's really, really weird that they can't just put most shirts and tabards into the collections tab. The ones that actually serve a function (teleports) can stay inventory items, but by and large tabards are completely cosmetic. Hell now that we're getting Diablo style transmogs it's extremely baffling that those otherwise completely useless paperdoll slots aren't included in the system.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what counts as a toy or collection anyway. I have so much garbage in my bank that should count as a toy but doesn't because it's old as hell

idlewild_

War Crimes was something like 2 years after the Cataclysm. Legion takes place 5 years after WoD, so Stormwind park has been a wreck for something like 8 years in universe. Still no fix, lazy human bums.

ampere

"No tabard tab is currently planned."

Oh, come on.
First it was and will be in the next patch, then you couldn't finish it, then we dun forgot and now a shrug.

Yeah that is a huge bummer for me. The xmog changes will free up a ton of space, but Tabard tab would be a great cherry on top.

Top Bottom