• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Shahadan

Man I remember WoD's launch. It was so amazing, couldn't stop playing. Even the outpost choices gave me a bit of fresh things to do with an alt.

Can't wait for Legion and being able to feel that way again. Until the following month.

cdyhybrid

Man I remember WoD's launch. It was so amazing, couldn't stop playing. Even the outpost choices gave me a bit of fresh things to do with an alt.

Can't wait for Legion and being able to feel that way again. Until the following month.

It was amazing when it actually functioned, sure :p

Fjordson

So glad I can buy these missives in my Garrison to knock out the various Draenor dailies for the Pathfinder meta. I thought I was gonna just have to play the daily lottery and hope I got them all soon.

What are the rep grinds like? Are they tough? I don't think I've even encountered them since they aren't in my reputation list.

cdyhybrid

So glad I can buy these missives in my Garrison to knock out the various Draenor dailies for the Pathfinder meta. I thought I was gonna just have to play the daily lottery and hope I got them all soon.

What are the rep grinds like? Are they tough? I don't think I've even encountered them since they aren't in my reputation list.

Not too bad with the addition of Medallions of the Legion, as long as you're willing to farm them on multiple characters. Or just wait for a Draenor dungeon event and get Exalted with all of those in a weekend.

Ashran is pretty easy, just run around collecting the fragment treasures and turn those in. Longest ones will probably be the Tanaan reps (although the Medallions also work with those) since they are daily-based.

Edit: Oh, you meant the flying achievement ones. Yeah, not too bad - just do the dailies and farm Medallions on as many characters as possible.

cdyhybrid

Does anyone ever feel attached to a certain character that prevents you from "maining" a new class?

Nope. Closest I've been is DK. I always try to come back to my Warlock for a least a little bit though, since he was my first character. Hopefully DH is awesome enough to cure my altoholism.

I can't even get into my wowhead account. Their password recovery doesn't work. I even emailed an admin or something since other people had the same problem and that was what was suggested on some post and I never got a response.

Jag

Does anyone ever feel attached to a certain character that prevents you from "maining" a new class?

Made my hunter on launch day and it's been my main since. I have one of every class, but I always go back to my hunter first.

Daniel R

Got all my newest alts to 675 yesterday for the rare missions.
Took some work and luck with a mix of Kazzak drops, BOE bracers and other random BOE:s, since the timewarped badges gear doesn't cover the shoulder and bracer slots.

theta11

So I just started playing WoW again after a long break. Any Gaffers interested in helping me with my Blood Infusion quest? I've had this quest going for a few years at least. :( I'm alliance btw.

Fjordson

I've been dealing with that kinda. I got attached to my hunter over the course of Wrath, Cata and most of Mists, but it started to feel a little stale so ever since Siege of Org I've been trying out different classes. Problem is none of them have stuck with me yet, so I'm not sure what I'll play in Legion. Maybe just go back to my hunter.

So how about those HFC (Normal) nerfs...

I don't mind them since I just cleared archimonde like a week ago, so I go to experience the fight prenerf. If anything this makes my grind for a class trinket less tedious. Heroic and Mythic are literally unchanged so the challenge remains there. I don't see why anyone that already did the fight would care deeply other than just being an elitist snob.

So how about those HFC (Normal) nerfs...

Why even have LFR AND Normal at this point...Literally take all the personal responsibility out of every fight in both difficulties.

And NOW they reduce the buff from Ancient Artifact, months after everybody abandoned Ashran because how easy it was to roflstomp the enemy camp with it up.

So I just started playing WoW again after a long break. Any Gaffers interested in helping me with my Blood Infusion quest? I've had this quest going for a few years at least. :( I'm alliance btw.

If US I can maybe sometime this weekend or early next week. Just drove 1000 miles cross county for a move and I won't have my computer out till Saturday at the earliest.

theta11

If US I can maybe sometime this weekend or early next week. Just drove 1000 miles cross county for a move and I won't have my computer out till Saturday at the earliest.

Cool, I'm not in a rush (I've had this quest going for about 5 years XD) a little more won't hurt. Yeah I'm US you are on my battle.net already.

Tacitus_

COOLLLLLLLLLLD BLOOOOOOOOOODED.

What did they nerf anyway?

TO THE GROUND BABY

Kilrogg Deadeye
Kilrogg Deadeye's Heart Seeker now deals damage and spawns globules only against the target of the ability on Normal Difficulty.
Significantly reduced the health of Blood Globule and Fel Blood Globule on Normal Difficulty.

Hellfire High Council
Reduced the damage of Dia Darkwhisper's Wailing Horrors by 30% on Normal difficulty.

Gorefiend
Gorefiend no longer uses Shared Fate on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
Gorebound Construct's Hunger for Life now only affects the fixated target on Normal difficulty.

Tyrant Velhari
Aura of Oppression in stage one and Aura of Contempt in stage two of the encounter now increases its effect over time more slowly on Normal difficulty.
Xhul'horac

Wild Pyromaniac's Fel Orb no longer creates patches of Chaotic Felblaze if it fails to impact a player on Normal and Raid Finder difficulty.
Unstable Voidfiend's Volatile Voidstep no longer spreads Creeping Void if the explosion contacts any players on Normal and Raid Finder difficulty.
Archimonde

Archimonde no longer uses Wrought Chaos on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
Nether Portals created by Nether Banish no longer summon Living Shadows on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.

Peachpies

They removed abilities from a lot of bosses.

Code:
Kilrogg Deadeye

Kilrogg Deadeye's Heart Seeker now deals damage and spawns globules only against the target of the ability on Normal Difficulty.
    Significantly reduced the health of Blood Globule and Fel Blood Globule on Normal Difficulty. 

Hellfire High Council

Reduced the damage of Dia Darkwhisper's Wailing Horrors by 30% on Normal difficulty. 

Gorefiend

Gorefiend no longer uses Shared Fate on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
    Gorebound Construct's Hunger for Life now only affects the fixated target on Normal difficulty. 

Tyrant Velhari

Aura of Oppression in stage one and Aura of Contempt in stage two of the encounter now increases its effect over time more slowly on Normal difficulty. 

Xhul'horac

Wild Pyromaniac's Fel Orb no longer creates patches of Chaotic Felblaze if it fails to impact a player on Normal and Raid Finder difficulty.
    Unstable Voidfiend's Volatile Voidstep no longer spreads Creeping Void if the explosion contacts any players on Normal and Raid Finder difficulty. 

Archimonde

Archimonde no longer uses Wrought Chaos on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
    Nether Portals created by Nether Banish no longer summon Living Shadows on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.

cdyhybrid

7E5HHSV.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always thought the WOD difficulty spike issues were strictly mythic related. A lot of guilds that cleared heroic in SOO still weren't putting a dent into mythic weeks after they started.

Dinjooh

I'm currently making most of my money selling all the greens I can get, which means that over the last few months I've accumulated around 800 greens and they're providing a hefty profit, but the deposit fees are racking up, so right now i'm looking for some sort of addon that tells me for how long I've owned an item, or - how many times it's been put on AH without it selling..

Does such an addon exist?

Mozendo

Sorry for the dumb question but is it possible to get the molten corgi pet somehow?
Don't have a sub so I can't check if there are some auction house listings

Top Bottom