• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Kangi

Demonology artifact is pretty great, though I'm happy with the Destruction one. Neat that it looks like Demonology Warlocks will find Mephistroth; I've been wondering what that guy's been up to since like Warcraft III, since he's probably been the leader of the Nathrezim through process of elimination for a while now.

Panel was disappointing, not much gameplay talk at all.

Cinematic was godly tho.

Also lmao at fury getting 1h weapons, what are they thinking.

Release date explains why they said they're gonna stop telling sub numbers.

Source

Summer 2016 release...
Emoticon_surprise.gif

I'm holding off on getting back into the game until Demon Hunters are out, I didn't expect to have to wait that long. I should have figured I would based on past expansion release cycles, though.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
did they reveal if challenge modes have transmogs this xpac or not?

I don't think they're going to have that system anymore. It's gonna be more like Rifts or Greater Rifts in Diablo now, where they keep getting harder and harder with 'better rewards'.

They didn't say what the rewards would be, but I'm assuming it's Artifact power and not cosmetic stuff.

cdyhybrid

I don't think they're going to have that system anymore. It's gonna be more like Rifts or Greater Rifts in Diablo now, where they keep getting harder and harder with 'better rewards'.

They didn't say what the rewards would be, but I'm assuming it's Artifact power and not cosmetic stuff.

I hope you're right about the Rifts comparison. Would be absolutely great.

Shahadan

I'm guessing regular loot is on the table as well since they called it an alternative to raiding

JSoup

Banned
I'm not finding any notes where the transmog system was mentioned. Something that hasn't been transcribed yet?

HowZatOZ

Banned
So I'm thinking of trying WoW again after so long of a hiatus (came back for WoD and left a week after). Can I buy game time with the in-game gold through something online or do I have to buy a month's game time, buy the in-game time token then use it?

Shahadan

So I'm thinking of trying WoW again after so long of a hiatus (came back for WoD and left a week after). Can I buy game time with the in-game gold through something online or do I have to buy a month's game time, buy the in-game time token then use it?

Just log in and the game will ask you if you want to use gold automatically. In that case the gold cost is shared by all your characters on that realm

Class specific blogs with lots of details are coming starting on Sunday!

That's good, it's all I really want out of blizzcon.

There will be a lot of class mechanic and aesthetic changes in Legion to try and bring classes back to their roots, as well as making the different specs more distinct.

Please.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Only one confirmed spec name change so far (combat becoming outlaw) I wonder if there will be any more

I don't like that change, outlaw makes me auto think cowboy, and unless they're implement handguns and letting combat dual wield them it'll never be right.

Magnus

So wait, a Legion digital pre-order now gets you a Level 100 boost instantly? Questions:

1. That's $50, making it $10 cheaper than a Level 90 boost? lol.
2. How does it work, in terms of the perks granted? All the same as a level 90 boost? And do you go through the same intro area in Tanaan? Do you do all the Garrison intro bullshit at level 100 instead?

edit- omg instant level 3 Garrison

From the wow forums:

The same things as the 90, but Professions are 700, the Gear is 640, and you get all flying bar Master, and
a Free Level 3 Garrison, along with 500 Gold.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Really doubt it will happen. Not sure why they thought it was okay to give every spec a sword.

It's just kind of like 'Paladins, you get Ashbringer. Rogues, you get Garona's blades, Mages you get Ebonchill'

Warriors...
Hand of Rag?
No
Axe of Cenarius?
No
Gorehowl?
No
Shalamayne?
No

How about two generic Valkyr swords that look like they dropped out of a Cata raid instead?

Hope the class previews get unlocked today since beta is supposedly weeks away. Wouldn't make sense otherwise since we'll just datamine it.

If arms and fury don't get any major changes I think I'm going to drop it for enhance or elemental (if it gets changes too) shaman. Those weapons really sucked the hype out of me.

Top Bottom